victim of cal's curse

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

victim of cal's curse

Postby fearghus » October 24th, 2015, 1:38 am

Posting to say I'm a victim of cap's curse (at least the part compelling me to post about it!)

Really hoping the other parts of the file take deep hold!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joey135 » October 25th, 2015, 3:56 pm

congrats! keep us posted ;)
joey135

Re: victim of cal's curse

Postby excolo » November 23rd, 2015, 8:41 am

fearghus wrote:Posting to say I'm a victim of cap's curse (at least the part compelling me to post about it!)

What about asking permission here?
IMHO there always will be nice people around who do understand your need :lol:

I am trying to make myself a victim of Cals curse too. After listening a few weeks to the file, I notice a change. I tried to orgasm a few times the last few days, but without success. It seems that the urge to go over the edge has disappeared. :?
excolo

Postby fearghus » November 24th, 2015, 5:04 am

Try as I might, I can't get the 'not cumming part to take full effect ... more interested in having my wife give me permission (when she feels it is appropriate) than the nice people on the internet ...

Fortunately, she keeps me in chastity, so the decision is hers anyway. Still, would be nice if I could've gotten this file to work 100% so that I CAN'T cum unless she says so regardless of what stimulation she may wish to provide!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Re: victim of cal's curse

Postby fearghus » November 24th, 2015, 5:06 am

excolo wrote:
fearghus wrote:Posting to say I'm a victim of cap's curse (at least the part compelling me to post about it!)

What about asking permission here?
IMHO there always will be nice people around who do understand your need :lol:

I am trying to make myself a victim of Cals curse too. After listening a few weeks to the file, I notice a change. I tried to orgasm a few times the last few days, but without success. It seems that the urge to go over the edge has disappeared. :?

That's good news! Keep us posted on your progress!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 24th, 2015, 9:15 am

There are other files that will help you not to cum from masturbating. In fact headmistresssquirrel has one that stops you from cumming without specifically getting permission from your wife or mistress.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » November 24th, 2015, 11:23 pm

chase1 wrote:There are other files that will help you not to cum from masturbating. In fact headmistresssquirrel has one that stops you from cumming without specifically getting permission from your wife or mistress.

She's got 23 files on this site ... which one is the one you're talking about? Looked through all of them and could find it
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 25th, 2015, 1:45 am

Sorry my mistake, the specific file I was thinking of was SCUM! By zapnosis.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » November 25th, 2015, 3:45 am

chase1 wrote:Sorry my mistake, the specific file I was thinking of was SCUM! By zapnosis.

Thanks man! I had listened to this one a while back ... I think there too much other stuff in it that isn't what we're looking for, but I'll give it another review and see what I think
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 25th, 2015, 11:59 am

Fearghus, this is just one that i remember. There are others that have similar effects without all the negatives. You just have to play with the search. In today's society, if you can think about it somebody's working on it, or has done it.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » November 25th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Agreed ... though I think I've tapped out everything on this site with that goal ... but certainly WMM has some great files!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories