Feminine you take over stage one ...AMAZING

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Feminine you take over stage one ...AMAZING

Postby blanketcross » October 26th, 2015, 8:55 pm

I can already tell this file is going to change me so much. I love it and know it is going to help me be me. It is the perfect file. I may explain more but I don't think I am coming back from this file...it is just too amazing and I am going to love myself. I am quitting all other files and focusing on this one instead. This is not the same file as Female Takeover bye EMG. I highly recommend you listen but be warned you will never come back! It is worth it
Though and after you listen like I did you will understand. It only takes less than 30 minutes and the outcome is soooo worth it. I hope you all make the right choice like I did and listen. <3

P.S. The title is the name of the file.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » October 26th, 2015, 9:05 pm

You going change your name to a girls name ? :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » October 26th, 2015, 9:08 pm

Tangy wrote:You going change your name to a girls name ? :o

When I find out her name I will. :P :D
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » October 27th, 2015, 11:44 pm

Just listened again...I wish she would hurry up and take over! This is my second day listening...when I woke up this morning I was like "oh no...what did I do last night". I feel as if the file is making me have a feminine mindset while I am waiting for her to come, and it wore off this morning. Now that I back the new way I like, I am hoping it doesn't wear off tomorrow. As the day went bye during work I kept thinking about the file. Listening again after I post this. Idk whether or not to loop while I am sleeping.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories