JackStock's Muscle Growth (NWN) and Grow Taller

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » December 19th, 2015, 4:13 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
JackStock wrote
I am listening and noting; your requests are on the way.
Thanks for submitting to the growth (I know you cant help it tho)

When you incorporate fat burning, please make sure that visceral fat (the deep fat that surrounds the various organs) is included in the fat burning. Subcutaneous fat (the fat right under the skin which produces a "spare tire" , it is the fat measured by skin calipers) is more unsightly but less dangerous than visceral fat. More information can be found here: http://www.webmd.com/diet/the-truth-about-fat?page=1 The article is four screens long and is extremely informative.

Yoshi
??

Thanks for that. Would be amazing to see both types of fats targeted in the next session. Just keep building, building and building.

Also managed to get JackDrago's donkey dick subliminal to help out with the penis growth, and effects from that are already starting to show through.
The benefits to hypnosis are countless; trance to your desires and see the results...
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 19th, 2015, 3:24 pm

4N3XP3R... wrote
OxyFemboi wrote:
JackStock wrote
I am listening and noting; your requests are on the way.
Thanks for submitting to the growth (I know you cant help it tho)

When you incorporate fat burning, please make sure that visceral fat (the deep fat that surrounds the various organs) is included in the fat burning. Subcutaneous fat (the fat right under the skin which produces a "spare tire" , it is the fat measured by skin calipers) is more unsightly but less dangerous than visceral fat. More information can be found here: http://www.webmd.com/diet/the-truth-about-fat?page=1 The article is four screens long and is extremely informative.

Yoshi
??

Thanks for that. Would be amazing to see both types of fats targeted in the next session. Just keep building, building and building.

Also managed to get JackDrago's donkey dick subliminal to help out with the penis growth, and effects from that are already starting to show through.

That's why I mentioned both kinds of fat and included a link to an article about them. Jack can't target what he doesn't know about.

Congrats on getting hold of the Donkey Dick subliminal. If you can get the Curse Enchanted Keyboard file working, you can order wonders to be worked. If you think of something and it's actually physically possible, your body can figure some way to get it to work. I list the results I want; I let my subconscious and body figure out "how". I don't care how something can be done, just that it will done without harm to my body. (I always include a phrase about "not causing physical harm" to my body.)

Yoshi
??
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » December 19th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Unfortunately my subconscious has rather taken a dislike to EMG's files, so the enchanted keyboard won't work. Whilst I can trance well, as soon as I have a bad experience with a file, my subconscious refuses point-blank to respond to that tist again..
The benefits to hypnosis are countless; trance to your desires and see the results...
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 20th, 2015, 2:31 am

4N3XP3R... wrote
Unfortunately my subconscious has rather taken a dislike to EMG's files, so the enchanted keyboard won't work. Whilst I can trance well, as soon as I have a bad experience with a file, my subconscious refuses point-blank to respond to that tist again.

This version of Enchanted Keyboard is voiced by Calimore, not by EMG:

Enchanted Keyboard Curse w binaural effects
Description:
Imagine being able to write down Whatever suggestions or commands You Want to give yourself, only to find that whatever you wrote down NOW Becomes your reality. This 'Swiss army knife' of files (by EMG) allows you to write or type out Whatever You Wish and, when you follow it with the words "the end", You immediately Must do or perceive whatever you have written down. Before you Download This binaurally enhanced Curse, remember that it DOES take some practice and It Is not Recommended for newer subjects.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=7552
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » December 25th, 2015, 8:43 pm

I'm really hesitant to post this here -- considering some of the off-the-wall weird shit I've posted without a qualm, that's saying quite a lot -- but ... I think my foreskin is growing back!

Yes, really! I felt something new and ... dammit, moveable "down there" when I was wanking earlier.

Damn, I really need a camera ... and a witness or two!

Oh, yes. Merry Christmas (or whatever else you're celebrating)!

Yoshi
??
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 27th, 2015, 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Jackstock » December 26th, 2015, 11:13 am

I'm really hesitant to post this here -- considering some of the off-the-wall weird shit I've posted without a qualm, that's saying quite a lot -- but ... I think my foreskin is growing back!

Yes, really! I felt something new and ... dammit, moveable "down there" when I was wanking earlier.

Damn, I really need a camera ... and a witness or two!

Congrats! all a part of this magnificent process ;)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby growing_giant » December 29th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Jack, I really hope you can help me out! I PMed you :)
growing_giant

Postby xavious » December 30th, 2015, 11:34 am

OxyFemboi wrote:I'm really hesitant to post this here -- considering some of the off-the-wall weird shit I've posted without a qualm, that's saying quite a lot -- but ... I think my foreskin is growing back!

Yes, really! I felt something new and ... dammit, moveable "down there" when I was wanking earlier.??

That's interesting, especially as I didn't know if you had any interest in foreskin restoration. Do you know if there's anything that might have caused it?
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 30th, 2015, 8:36 pm

xavious wrote
OxyFemboi wrote:

Yes, really! I felt something new and ... dammit, moveable "down there" when I was wanking earlier.??

That's interesting, especially as I didn't know if you had any interest in foreskin restoration. Do you know if there's anything that might have caused it?

That's interesting, especially as I didn't know if you had any interest in foreskin restoration. I didn't know I had any interest in foreskin restoration, either. I was. putting it mildly, surprised ... on the order of WTF?

I'm guessing -- and that's all it is, a guess -- that one of the files I was listening to had suggestions concerning foreskin restoration or some suggestion that my subconscious interpreted as giving it permission to start regrowing my foreskin. It's either that or I got a weird variation of the "phantom limb" sensation. Why now? ~shrug~ No fucking clue.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby psiboi1977 » December 31st, 2015, 12:06 am

Wish I was able to experience this DD file...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 31st, 2015, 1:27 am

psiboy wrote

The files I was listening to when this happened were:

JackDrago's Subliminal Penis Growth
JackStock's Muscle Growth
JackStock's Become Giant

I have no idea which file or combination of files caused me to think my foreskin was there. There was a major difference in how my cock felt which I find hard to put into words. Since I have no memory of ever having a foreskin, I don't know that that was what it was ... but it's the only explanation I have.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby growing_giant » December 31st, 2015, 10:32 am

I was fortunate enough to have Jackstock send me the muscle growth files and the ass growth file to my email. I just have to say, they are absolutely amazing and arguable the best files I have ever used. After one listen to the ass growth file, my ass has grown. I am obsessive over my ass, so I'm positive I am correct. I just listened to the make me a giant file and my body feels like o have worked out and I feel worn out. LOVE these files.
growing_giant

Postby OxyFemboi » December 31st, 2015, 12:48 pm

growing_giant wrote
I was fortunate enough to have Jackstock send me the muscle growth files and the ass growth file to my email. I just have to say, they are absolutely amazing and arguable the best files I have ever used. After one listen to the ass growth file, my ass has grown. I am obsessive over my ass, so I'm positive I am correct. I just listened to the make me a giant file and my body feels like o have worked out and I feel worn out. LOVE these files.

JackStock sent me the Muscle Growth and Become Giant files as well. Is you ass more muscular or just bigger? If it's more muscular, I'd like the Ass Growth file as well.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby xavious » December 31st, 2015, 1:21 pm

I'm curious if the effects were somehow intentional or if it is indeed simply the way your mind and body reacted to certain suggestions. It's most probably the latter, but it's curious nonetheless.

Either that or it's just correlation and you've been tugging on your skin enough in the right way in order to create more slack.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 31st, 2015, 6:01 pm

xavious wrote
I'm curious if the effects were somehow intentional or if it is indeed simply the way your mind and body reacted to certain suggestions. It's most probably the latter, but it's curious nonetheless.

Either that or it's just correlation and you've been tugging on your skin enough in the right way in order to create more slack.

My opinion is that it's the way my mind and body reacted to certain suggestions. I have a degree in Mathematics, so my subconscious mind is probably working out what is implied in the suggestions, then implementing them as well.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby growing_giant » January 3rd, 2016, 1:25 pm

Jackstock, do we grow even when we aren't listening? I'm using the become a giant file and the ass growth file.
growing_giant

Postby psiboi1977 » January 4th, 2016, 10:17 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
psiboy wrote

The files I was listening to when this happened were:

JackDrago's Subliminal Penis Growth
JackStock's Muscle Growth
JackStock's Become Giant

I have no idea which file or combination of files caused me to think my foreskin was there. There was a major difference in how my cock felt which I find hard to put into words. Since I have no memory of ever having a foreskin, I don't know that that was what it was ... but it's the only explanation I have.

Thanks Oxy...but the Donkey Dick file was what I was referring to...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby growing_giant » January 4th, 2016, 10:27 pm

I just wanted to update everyone on how I've been growing. I've only been listening for probably one week? I've grown multiple inches in my chest and shoulders, and my abs have gotten more pronounced. My ass has also grown and my legs have too.

I have been listening to the ass growth one as well as the one to make you taller. They work extremely well. I recommend them to everyone!!
growing_giant

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » January 16th, 2016, 6:55 am

sorry to be so long without an update; exams and coursework have been getting in the way.

I had to take a little break from this due to illness (no doubt my body suffering a little from all the growth that has been happening) but back to a daily listen now on the grow taller file only for now.

Arms are getting larger, legs I can't see a difference on (for now), chest feels bigger and my cock is still growing (last check @ 8.5in long, 6.2" circumference) and looking to have a beast.

Will check back in after the exam season has come to a close, so for now, back to revision and trancing!
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » January 16th, 2016, 7:09 am

I am so glad others added their experiences to this forum! It's so good to be amongst people that are in my position and are growing with me. I am by no means done, and will continue to share my journey as I go from fat to fit to Muscular and beyond! Here's to the successes ahead, and to JackStock for being an amazing hypnotist!
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 16th, 2016, 1:13 pm

4N3XP3R... wrote
I am so glad others added their experiences to this forum! It's so good to be amongst people that are in my position and are growing with me. I am by no means done, and will continue to share my journey as I go from fat to fit to Muscular and beyond! Here's to the successes ahead, and to JackStock for being an amazing hypnotist!

That's the entire idea behind the various Forums: people sharing their experiences with their success (or lack of it) with various files. Success Stories is, I think, the non-specialized forum (aka the "Miscellaneous Forum").

I moved on January 4 (to a bigger apartment in the same building) and am just getting everything back in order. That's why I haven't posted much of anything yet. I love the new place. I will love it even more when everything is back in order....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » January 17th, 2016, 2:59 am

OxyFemboi wrote:

I moved on January 4 (to a bigger apartment in the same building) and am just getting everything back in order. That's why I haven't posted much of anything yet. I love the new place. I will love it even more when everything is back in order....

Congrats on moving up the property ladder; and keep keep the growth!
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » January 22nd, 2016, 12:10 pm

okay so I was fortunate enough to get hold of a copy of Stage 4 a few days ago, and here is my progress since.

This file is like nothing else! I was able to trance easily and go deep each and every time. Since my first listen, my arms, and legs are getting larger faster and I'm starting to feel my abs grow as I write this. As the stomach fat is dealt with, I reckon I could have an amazing 6-pack.

Taken a photo at this point (which I am withholding until a year from this date. I am avoiding gyms altogether during this time in order to assess the effectiveness) and will release another photo in a year's time so people can see the results for themselves.

On another note, Jack is it possible to see a big cummer file made so one is almost constantly fully laden with cum, but never leaks (possibly with the notion that each time you cum, the bigger the load?) I love the idea of being able to cum huge amounts, but seeing as I have a professional life, the risk of leaking is too much to look at any other file on the site.

Until my next post folks, and to those undergoing the same changes I am going through, keep on growing!
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby Alvin » January 30th, 2016, 5:19 pm

The Stage 3 Muscle Growth is honestly addictive for me. I haven't gotten much progress, but that's just because I haven't really gotten around to listening to these often enough and all.
Aside from that, I was wondering if there could be a file which did somewhat the opposite of what most of your files would do, and grow both muscle and fat. There aren't much bear files on this site to help me with that. Or anywhere else on the web, really. (also what abt hair..?)

Thanks for reading and hope you'll take my ideas into consideration :D
Alvin

Re: JackStock's Muscle Growth (NWN) and Grow Taller

Postby fafas » February 8th, 2016, 9:57 am

I would love to listen to those file . If someone could sent me those file I would be thankful. my e-mail is fafas100@yahoo.com
fafas

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » February 21st, 2016, 9:30 am

slower progress than normal, need to start varying my listening schedule..

Otherwise, arms show continual growth, legs feel stronger and stomach is shrinking!!

Also started using Alvin's Curse Heavy Cummer file to partially help the growth.. Balls immediately started pulsating wildly and hopefully the amount of testosterone starts to surge, no doubt supporting Jack's muscle growth files!

Will keep you posted on the alternate take on ccp as well as its effects on Jack's files.

Keep trancing folks
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » March 15th, 2016, 4:39 pm

Finally, I've decided to give it a try. And I must say - file for stage 1 is amazing. During next day I could feel my uppern muscles - because I've focused on them - feeling in the same way as when they're relaxing after a good time at gym. This feeling is so enoyable, specially if you realize you feel yourself and somehow see you bigger. Now I finally believe I can achieve the goal of getting the masculin shape of "V".
Also I've realized that today it was so easy, so natural to keep my back straightened, to look more as confident man.
Its just the start, but I'm going to listen to this once before sleep, during next six day at least, to look for even small results on my body.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby Moral_Lowground » April 20th, 2016, 4:35 pm

I think my chest and abs are getting a bit more defined after a few weeks of far inconstant listening. I'm not really capable of keeping a proper routine and might be overdoing by listening to all of them at once (I spent money to get them all) plus some of his other files in a big long playlist. I keep falling asleep and waking up in the next file, and can't tell if that is because of the hypnosis or because its too late at night. One thing I have noticed is that sometimes I'm really, REALLY sweating like a big when I snap out of it.

I've totally accepted Jackstock into my pantheon of Masters (i.e. hypnotists who make me mumble "Master" and masturbate when I think about them), and really love that he has worked a domination aspect into these files because frankly suggestions just don't work on me without that special "you must obey me" factor.

Also, I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Jackstock has his own website now and it looks super new. It has a forum no one seems to have started using yet, and some new files not on Warp My Mind. I think he'll be uploading all his work there from now on.
Moral_Lowground

Postby Moral_Lowground » April 25th, 2016, 5:00 pm

Arms hurt a lot and I'm getting even more erections than usual (I'm also listening to the penis growth file). Nothing to report physically than since five days ago expect that my chest is definitely sticking out more than before, I didn't just imagine it.

The illusion that I am already have a beautiful body and cock is getting much stronger though, and I haven't even been listening that much. Once I get this hellish end of semester rush to not fail at life forever out of the way I'll try to listen more, and get things really rolling. (In addition, Master Jackstock, if your reading thank you for the anxiety reducer file too - real lifesaver!) My ambition is to one of these days be able have the whole playlist on loop all night and really get those suggestions buried sooo deep. Unfortunately I've never yet succeeded in falling deep asleep with the files on. Well, maybe I have, I can't really tell the difference between blacking out when my mind wonders so much I'm not even hearing/remembering the file and actually sleeping. Like I said before, I tend to "wake up" in the next file sometimes.

I've also listened to Master Jackstock's "You love big boobs" file a few times (not that I really needed to) and found myself more interested than usual in strangers chests than I have been for a while. Also got turned on by some very pedestrian anime fan-service (literally just a rather poorly animated busty girl dancing in a bikini, but I couldn't take my eyes off the curve of her breasts) that I'm usually totally desensitised too. The effect seems to have faded though.

A general question for you guys (and maybe Master Jackstock too, all praise be upon him), how much should I worry about whether or not I'm fully concentrating on the words? On the one hand I'm being told to empty my mind, on the other to concentrate entirely on the words. Often when I'm hypnotised I start to think and imagine irrelevant stuff to the point where I'm not longer 'hearing' the words.
Moral_Lowground

Postby Jackstock » April 25th, 2016, 9:29 pm

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Jackstock has his own website now and it looks super new. It has a forum no one seems to have started using yet, and some new files not on Warp My Mind.

Yes, and anyone can find it here at http://www.TransformHypnosis.com

A general question for you guys (and maybe Master Jackstock too, all praise be upon him), how much should I worry about whether or not I'm fully concentrating on the words? On the one hand I'm being told to empty my mind, on the other to concentrate entirely on the words. Often when I'm hypnotised I start to think and imagine irrelevant stuff to the point where I'm not longer 'hearing' the words.

It really doesn't matter. You've already taken on the vibe that causes the effects, and listening again puts your subconscious into that place whether you realize it or not.
There are many psychological effects used (and working on most, if not all the listeners) that you may have no idea of.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby thequirkyone » April 26th, 2016, 1:19 am

Hey Jackstock, I am new here and can't seem to find your Become Giant file or the other muscle growth files (I only have the first one). Is there somewhere I can get them?
thequirkyone

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » April 26th, 2016, 11:06 am

So I've been hacking at these files for a while...

let's get the negatives out first..

zero penis growth, but being fair, I am already a decent size so not too bothered about that..

positives:

everything else has grown! Arms are the biggest improver by far but legs/abs are starting to really come into their own.. I feel them pulse with abundant energy even as I write this, growing them even more! One day at a time, my muscles keep growing bigger and stronger. Keep it coming Jack, loving all this growth that you're unlocking!

One request though: Can you make a heavy cummer file? Possibly including testicle growth and without a time limit like ccp?

Cheers all, and happy growing to everyone else who is following the same path as I am...
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby thequirkyone » April 27th, 2016, 6:44 pm

4N3, have you been measuring your arms/chest with measuring tapes or just looking in the mirror? Going by your eyes could be subconscious tricks by your mind so I'm just curious to see. Thanks :)

Also, where is the Become Giant file? I can't find it under JackStock's files on here for some reason.
thequirkyone

Postby OxyFemboi » April 28th, 2016, 7:56 pm

thequirkyone wrote
Also, where is the Become Giant file? I can't find it under JackStock's files on here for some reason.

I think the complete name of the Become Giant file is Muscle Growth Stage 2: Giant or Muscle Growth Stage 2: Become Giant but I'm not sure. JackStock will have to confirm that.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby thequirkyone » April 28th, 2016, 8:08 pm

Oh, in that case I already have it then! Thanks!
thequirkyone

Postby 15mlcollegeb » May 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

I've been feeling under the weather these past few months, so I haven't felt up to the gym in quite a while. I've been listening to the first Muscle Growth file inconsistently these past few weeks and it definitely seems to be making a difference. I wake up some mornings and my core feels very tight, as if I had completed a set of crunches, my chest and torso is much more defined, and my arms are starting to bulk up. Given how low my physical activity has been lately, I'm impressed!

This file has also brought me so deep after repeated listening. I was probably the most relaxed I have ever been with hypnosis during my listen this morning. I'm always excited (and sometimes craving) to listen the next time.
15mlcollegeb

Postby Jackstock » May 24th, 2016, 10:36 am

There are a number of new muscle files up online:

This one is a little more extreme, and not recommended for anyone who doesn't like extreme stuff.

This is a sort of guided trance loop that causes can empty mind while ecouraging lifting

This is an alien abduction that involves transplanting body parts with more muscular ones
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » May 26th, 2016, 3:43 pm

My body has been changed tonight!

Took the plunge and got hold of the cyborg muscles file...

This file took me down further than any other file has before, took away all control and then felt everything that is in the file! Looking forward to how things progress but this is one file that is now being played daily! My bones, muscles and organs have all been replaced, all with the intent of growing my muscles permanently huge. Let the changes take hold in me!

To those who are considering taking this file on, do so... You will not regret it one bit!
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby EmperorSly » July 19th, 2016, 11:11 am

Quick question regarding the muscle growth files (currently on stage 1): is there a minimum time between listens to allow the body to recover (like after a workout), and if so what is the recovery time? I have some time on my hands atm and really love this file; wouldn't mind listening twice a day some days.

Amazing file, btw. I find the positive attitude in your file spilling over into my everyday life.
EmperorSly

Postby Jackstock » July 20th, 2016, 12:24 pm

is there a minimum time between listens to allow the body to recover (like after a workout), and if so what is the recovery time? I have some time on my hands atm and really love this file; wouldn't mind listening twice a day some days.

I really dont think it matters, as long as you listen frequently enough to get good effects. As long as you enjoy it, it will work
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Success Stories