Trig Hard On + Keyboard Curse = Interesting Time

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Trig Hard On + Keyboard Curse = Interesting Time

Postby sunshineman » March 5th, 2006, 7:55 pm

I took the advice that you should focus on just one or two files rather than overwhealming yourself. After a few listens to TrigHardOn, I found that I could trigger myself with something like 15 seconds as the delay and have an orgasm.

Funny thing, it doesn't really give me much of a hard on, although the sexy image I chose does tend to pop into mind. I suppose this is because my real goal for a long time was just to orgasm from hypnosis.

The second file I focused on was the enchanted keyboard curse because it's sort of like the genie in the text editor. I was very skeptical about being able to just type up any situation and have it come true, so I kept every attempt modest at first.

The first thing I knew would work, was to launch TrigHardOn using the keyboard. If I can say it and trigger myself, why wouldn't I be able to use the enchanted keyboard? It worked perfectly so I kept adding simple suggestions each day. Every day I use, "I am easier to trigger every day and more helplesss every day. the end", for good measure.

Holly crud! After a while I had invented a mistress who would rape me sitting at my desk at work. I didn't really control when that one fired for one day and it kept coming back. It was a bit tough to get my work done, so I unplugged that one.

As far as I can tell, this stuff is like Yoda says: "Do or do not. There is no try". I have hesitated to push the envelope too far at a time, because I'm afraid that too many failures will make me lose by belief.

One thing that seems to help is suggesting (via keyboard) that I will observe what the trigger does from the outside, watching my reaction without any preconceived idea of how intense it will be each time. This is combined with the suggestion that the trigger gets more intense every time and is not expected to hit full power immediately. A partial success then becomes expected. The day I did this well my reactions started quite mild and ended up really intense.

Hope this helps you in some way. You can succeed if you are patient.
sunshineman

quick question

Postby mat422 » April 8th, 2006, 8:57 pm

You seem to have a pretty big success with the enchanted keyboard. How long did it take you to achieve the effects? A couple of months or longer? Can you hallucinate anything you want now?
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » April 8th, 2006, 9:17 pm

This is an excellent success. Sounds like a good project for Virtual Hypnotist...
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sunshineman » April 23rd, 2006, 10:45 pm

It actually didn't take that long to make it work - about four listens. I have been too busy to listen to it any more, but it doesn't seem to be wearing off. I do sometimes type "the enchanted keyboard works better every day. the end".

It doesn't work for everything, but I haven't really explored it that much. (I know, I know, how could I not have stayed up every night playing with this thing?)

When I get back down to shorter work days I will work on it again.

Anyone got a suggestion for something interesting to try, in the name of science?
sunshineman

Postby Smokescale » April 28th, 2006, 5:48 pm

I've been wondering about the enchanted keyboard file for a while now. Since I'm a writer, I'm a little hesitant to try it for fear I might end up living (or at least hallucinating) one of my works so I've been wondering if there's a way to build a sort of safe guard in, like only obeying it when a file begins with a special phrase and ends with THE END.

I'm working on getting into the whole hypnosis thing right now, in fact I have EGM's suggestive trance file playing as I write this. The 'stop procrastinating' file caught my attention in a serious way...as well as some of the more *ahem* naughty files though I would very much like the lucid dreams to work. I get a lot of inspiration for my stories in my dreams as well as just random thoughts so either being able to dream up a new story to write about and actively participate in the dream itself is something I would love to try.

Something else that came to mind is perhaps using the enchanted keyboard to improve a skill you would like to be good at but have little to no experience with, like for instance drawing, writing music, or something like that. I have a million ideas but I'm pretty sure 99% of them would not be recieved too well *chuckles*

At any rate, if you can actually program a 'safe word' in like I described, I would like to know.
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Postby sunshineman » May 18th, 2006, 8:42 pm

I wouldn't be concerned with accidentally causing yourself to do something you wouldn't want to. It turns out that it's hard enough just to get the enchanted keyboard to work for most people from what I've heard.

Maybe you should end your next book with, "to be continued...".
sunshineman

Postby CycoMelody » May 19th, 2006, 12:24 am

or you could finish a book the fancy way:

Fin
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Smokescale » May 25th, 2006, 12:54 pm

heh, 'to be continued...' I've used a couple of times...but that only denotes that there will be more. I have some stand-alone stories that I don't plan on continuing so 'fin' would be more likely a choice...though the good ole 'the end' just seems to do the job so well.
"I merely chewed in self-defense...but I never swallowed" Draco- Dragonheart
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Postby untainted_666 » June 1st, 2006, 3:23 pm

Depends what kind of stuff you write. If you're anything like me you virtually live the story inside your head before you type it out anyway. Hallucinating it via Enchanted Keyboard would just be the next step. Personally I think it'd have it's uses as a proofreading tool.

untainted
untainted_666

Postby Smokescale » June 1st, 2006, 3:28 pm

*nods* I usually do have the whole thing thought out before I procede...but considering how I haven't ended a story with "The End" in quite a while...perhaps I've got nothing to worry about. *chuckles*
"I merely chewed in self-defense...but I never swallowed" Draco- Dragonheart
Smokescale
Regular
Regular

Postby GrimIronMan » June 9th, 2006, 9:44 am

Easy. Once EnchantedKeyboard is working just type in:

EnchantedKeyboard only works when I start a paragraph with <insert phrase of your choice here>, the end.
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories