Success with demon files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with demon files

Postby chase1 » December 24th, 2015, 12:26 am

Just an open invitation to share experiences from a curious member.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 24th, 2015, 12:59 am

chase1 wrote
Just an open invitation to share experiences from a curious member.

If you're interested, send an e-mail to oxjock@gmail.com asking for the file. It's loaded in my Drive for immediate sharing. [This includes you, chase!]

Yoshi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby shaunwolf » January 1st, 2016, 10:37 pm

lol what types? their are some that are really stupid all about "satan" which is just silly, but I would be interested in actual good ones not so religiously centered :P.
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Postby ArcherT » January 1st, 2016, 10:39 pm

The file Yoshi posted about works pretty well, I think. Requires a tiny bit of visualizing but otherwise it's rather effective. Fairly evil too. :twisted:
Last edited by ArcherT on January 2nd, 2016, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allen is Demon Monster and belongs to Noah.
Puppy is dog. Good dog. Rwoof. *roll on floor*
Boltz thinks he's a chill badass.
Tarquin is pulling out his hair and babysitting everyone.
ArcherT

Postby shaunwolf » January 1st, 2016, 11:05 pm

Sent an email too the link provided lets see what it is, can you give us any info?
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 2nd, 2016, 12:44 am

shaunwolf wrote
Sent an email to the link provided. let's see what it is. can you give us any info?

Happy New Year!

The file should be in your inbox by now. It's less than eleven (11) minutes long, so you can listen to it at least two or three times in the time it would take a normal WMM file to play.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sarval » January 3rd, 2016, 1:47 pm

ArcherT wrote:The file Yoshi posted about works pretty well, I think. Requires a tiny bit of visualizing but otherwise it's rather effective. Fairly evil too. :twisted:

Sounds interesting. Is there a description or do you know the name of the file? Or do you just recommend diving head first to it? :P
Sarval

Postby JackDrago » January 4th, 2016, 3:40 pm

Sarval wrote:
ArcherT wrote:The file Yoshi posted about works pretty well, I think. Requires a tiny bit of visualizing but otherwise it's rather effective. Fairly evil too. :twisted:

Sounds interesting. Is there a description or do you know the name of the file? Or do you just recommend diving head first to it? :P

I (the demon alter Beast) wrote this file as a custom for a Satanist friend who wanted a no-limits, spiral down into total devotion to Satan and become a "white trash junkie thug who lives for devil worship and man sex" and I can tell you that it has worked spectacularly well for most subjects.

It is deliberately the most evil file that I could make (it was the subject's request that the file have no safeties and be irreversible. ) it's inescapable and wickedly effective.

Ave Satanis! 666

I have always had mixed feelings about "Your Inner Demon" but given that there's significant interest, I will be posting it as a pay file so that those who are interested can hear and use it. -- Jack
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby ArcherT » January 4th, 2016, 6:27 pm

JackDrago wrote:
I (the demon alter Beast) wrote this file as a custom for a Satanist friend who wanted a no-limits, spiral down into total devotion to Satan and become a "white trash junkie thug who lives for devil worship and man sex" and I can tell you that it has worked spectacularly well for most subjects.

It is deliberately the most evil file that I could make (it was the subject's request that the file have no safeties and be irreversible. ) it's inescapable and wickedly effective.

Ave Satanis! 666

I have always had mixed feelings about "Your Inner Demon" but given that there's significant interest, I will be posting it as a pay file so that those who are interested can hear and use it. -- Jack

Damn Jack, I didn't think you'd ever post that file here. Hella can't wait to see the kind of response it gets and maybe more demon alters. That would be awesome! Plus I mean, it has benefits besides being totally devoted to Satan and a greater interest in sex.

Speaking of said file, I gotta listen some more. Havin' all these extra alters pop up has put my inner demon on the back burner. >-<;
Allen is Demon Monster and belongs to Noah.
Puppy is dog. Good dog. Rwoof. *roll on floor*
Boltz thinks he's a chill badass.
Tarquin is pulling out his hair and babysitting everyone.
ArcherT

Postby JackDrago » January 5th, 2016, 12:01 pm

OK, so for those of you interested in downloading the file; it's now available for $13 here: [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9247/Alters%3A-Your-Inner-Demon.php[/url]
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » January 12th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Hi, dudes.

Sorry I haven;t been around for a while. I moved on 01-04-16 and have been without an ISP for the week it took for them to decide to get someone her to hook up my internet. In the meantime, I reduced the total chaos to "slightly messy".

The dude I hired to help me move had the bright idea of unplugging every cord from every place it could be plugged into. Then he mixed them together with all other cords ... like the ones from my calculator, DC player, and mixer. I have some "leftover" cords that have to belong to something ... I think.

All of us look forward to reading the fun posts from users of JackDrago's file, Alters: Your Inner Demon: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9247/Alters%3A-Your-Inner-Demon.php The $13.00 cost is worth every penny.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Success Stories