Calimore-Voiced Files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Calimore-Voiced Files

Postby oatmeal » January 16th, 2016, 8:00 pm

Hello everyone!

I've just started listening to some of Calimore's files that he's voiced himself, having used several of his other files in the past. I wanted to share some of the success I've had (however small), and ask what other successes people have had with his files.

The files I've used so far have been Deep Trance Trigger and Mystifying Spiral. I'm most impressed with Mystifying Spiral, as I've had trouble trancing for over half an hour in the past, but feel no trouble with this file which is almost 36 minutes long. I've only used it three times so far, but it worked rather well the first time, and the third time I tranced so well that I somehow missed a phone call from just a few feet away right before the file's awakener. My phone had both the ring and vibration notification functions turned on, so I have no idea how I didn't hear it ringing less than three minutes before the awakener.

Deep Trance Trigger is a really nice, short file with an optional awakener that I've taken to using in front of one of my other shorter files (a trigger file which I've been using for a few weeks). I tranced better in that manner than I ever had using the second file by itself, and am excited to continue. I'd like to try pairing Deep Trance Trigger with longer files, since it's beginning to look like I'll be able to comfortably trance for longer periods of time.

Thanks for reading, and I'd like to thank Calimore for his awesome files. If anyone has experiences they'd like to share about these or other files of his, I'd love to read about it.
oatmeal
Regular
Regular

Re: Calimore-Voiced Files

Postby Calimore » February 17th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Thanks, oatmeal! A little bit of encouragement can go a long way.

I've been between places where I could do recordings and sessions but that changed about a week back. You may be able to download and try some new Calimore files fairly soon.

Please keep those fingers crossed, because I love making them and look forward to putting out a file or three as soon as I can.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Calimore-Voiced Files

Postby ftslave67 » February 27th, 2016, 6:40 am

ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories