Attribute transfer

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Attribute transfer

Postby cloudrider07 » February 2nd, 2016, 7:25 am

Psiboi, didn't we have a similar conversation last year, then about penis size? I think you weren't interested in trying it then because you said that the woman in charge of me already took too much?

Did you every try this attribute with anyone else? Did you gain anything from anyone?
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » February 2nd, 2016, 2:23 pm

Cloudrider, you are correct that we did have a conversation. No one has shrunk - in any desired way I might add (genitalia, height or musculature) - and transferred that height/size yet. I've had conversations with others about these bodily changes as well.

From what I understand it takes more effort for the body to grow than to shrink.

If anyone has any suggestions to help this attribute transfer along, it would be much appreciated. Some growth files were suggested, but the efficacy is yet to be seen so far.
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 2nd, 2016, 7:52 pm

cloudrider wrote
Currently I'm 5'10". Wouldn't want to be abnormally giant, but 6'4" sounds like a good number....lol

Well, I'm five ten and want to get down to five zero, so I will trade you six inches of my height for ... something. We'll figure this out.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby psiboi1977 » February 3rd, 2016, 12:53 am

Hmmm...for those six inches I'd gladly transfer simplicity and dumbness to you if I could link the two...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 3rd, 2016, 1:43 am

psiboi wrote
Hmmm...for those six inches I'd gladly transfer simplicity and dumbness to you if I could link the two...

Simplicity is one way of approaching dumbness, if I recall some of ViVe's files. [The file that gives you a lack of interest in politics is especially tempting right now. Perhaps I'll use it after the election in November.] Lack of body hair? Musculature, especially torso and/or arms? Red or blond hair? Features that make you look like a member of certain ethnic groups I have a hard-on for? I'm sure we can find something to transfer.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories