Successful Dollification

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Successful Dollification

Postby Doll_Owner » March 9th, 2006, 9:55 am

New here, hello all.

I have recently discovered hypnosis and have begun to delve into it with my partner. A little about us for some proper context. She and I have been together for quiet awhile and we are involved in a 24/7 BDSM relationship. We appear quite "normal" for all intents and purposes, but she and I both get off on my having control. I don't think of her so much as a slave, but alternately as my pet or my doll. She too was very interested in hypnotic suggestion and has had a good deal of experience with meditation and yoga, preparing her for the experience.

So the first session was last week. Using the Virtual Hypnotist with one of the dolly/Barbie scripts that I found, I sat her down in front of the computer and had her stare into the screen's mesmerizing pattern. Before long the experience freaked her out a bit and we had to stop. The visuals made her dizzy and nauseous, the synth-voice and music began to annoy her and the premade script tweeked somethings inside her mind that she didn't like.

Now note that we are both into the idea of her being my dolly and we roleplay this scenerio often. We are both really into latex and the two go hand in hand for us.

So after some reassurance and comforting, we agreed to try again except without the use of VH. Just my reading it to her as she lay on the couch - the old fashioned way.

...And that's what we did the other night with amazing results. This time I messed around with the script a lot, changing things that I thought might weird her out and adding things that I knew would better get her into it. Before long she was blinking like a doll, speaking like a doll and getting ridiculously turned on! It was really amazing and worked more effectively then I ever thought it would. She was actually disappointed when it became time to "put the dolly away," so to speak.

Afterwards we talked about the experience. The reading time was well over an hour, but it flew by for both of us. We are both excited to try it again, this time with more erotic suggestions and phrases connecting her transformation to her latex wardrobe, in hopes that she can one day "become dolly," by simply gearing up and hearing her trigger phrase. Really amazing stuff.

If you are freaked out by this sort of thing, I understand. It's not for everyone. This is however our way of sharing our affection and exploring a new aspect of dominance and submission.
Doll_Owner

Postby jeremiah » March 9th, 2006, 6:11 pm

That sounds like terrific success!
Good luck with the triggers, and have fun :]
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby batboocat » March 13th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Congrats
If you have any further success in the future please share...
batboocat

where did you get script?

Postby Quick2 » March 26th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering if Warp my Mind would put out a MP3 on this.. It is different from Train Robot. Role play is fun with a willing partner. So where did you get scrip from?.. do you have a link?... Would like to try it with Partner(wife). Keep the group posted . Again Thanks for this Website and forum.
Quick2

Return to Success Stories