Success with changing eye color slightly with subliminals.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with changing eye color slightly with subliminals.

Postby iked » February 15th, 2016, 10:02 pm

Here's kind of a weird thing. Haven't been using a file here, but been using one I found off of Youtube. Obviously I thought the whole thing was total bull when I started, but what the heck, might as well try. I knew people's eyes can fluctuate small shades but a full color change is nigh impossible, or so I thought.

Been listening to this file to change your eyes from blue to a light lilac-purple-ish color. (Y'know, interested in that 'Alexandria's Genesis' myth) I've always had blue/green eyes that would fluctuate every once in a while, but they've always been kind of dull - not a whole lot of color. Been listening to said file for nearly three months now, for a few hours a day.

Here's what's happened so far. If I can get ahold of a camera I'll post pictures.

First week. No change, but listening to the file caused some headaches and some twitching in my eyes. Figured I'd power through it.
Second week. Area around the edges began to lose color. Rather slight but still noticeable if I was looking for it.
Third week. Area around the edges was almost completely grey. Almost limbal-ring-looking. Rest of the eye was beginning to lose a little bit of color, more than the usual fluctuations.
Fourth week. edge of the iris is totally grey. Fluctuates more towards the center where the rest of the eye appeared to be losing the color.
Fifth week. Really subtle pink/purple hues around the corner. Center of the iris is a much lighter blue/green than before.. Looks almost silver.
Sixth week. Slightly more apparent around the edges. Tinge of a reddish hue in the nearer parts of the iris.
Seventh to twelfth - above growing slowly more apparent.

Right now my eyes are a very subtle (closest I can find on a color picker is around #D0C8E8, hex. Started at around #6C74A3.) purple after all this time. Slightly greyer going towards the middle. Had a few comments already from friends regarding it.

Here's the question - has anybody else experienced something like this? I think it's awesome but constant headaches and the occasional twitchy eye has been following it, which is kind of obviously not a good thing. I've never had good vision - 20/240 myopic since high school, and it seems to be getting worse doing this. I'm stopping listening to the files for these reasons, but.... Anybody else pulled something like that? It's frickin' weird but I like it, even if it's causing a bit of pain.
iked

Re: Success with changing eye color slightly with subliminal

Postby 5HA99Y » February 15th, 2016, 10:15 pm

I like to try this file out which one are you using can you send me a link please to both files if you don't mind
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » February 15th, 2016, 11:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2JhY ... ivLnwtxe3g

I have tried this for a few days, and noticed slight change (with the grey one).

Btw that is a link to the channel, not any specific videos
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 16th, 2016, 12:07 am

Actually, yeah, I've experienced this as well. My eyes were a bright sapphire blue. I didn't use the eye color change subliminals on YouTube; I didn't know they existed. (Thanks! I might try them.) I used Curse Enchanted Keyboard. I kept writing for about a month that my eyes were green.

I had cataract surgery on December 21, 2015 (left eye) and January 11, 2016 (right eye), so I had an excuse to have my eye doctor and his staff look at my eyes. I mentioned that I thought my eyes had changed color -- I didn't mention what the original color was -- and asked if they had ever heard of something like that happening. They hadn't; they also said that it wasn't a symptom of any disease they had ever heard of. Then they looked into my eyes and told me (with great conviction) that my eye color was:
1) bluish-green
2) hazel
3) grey
4) kind of greenish-blue with a few specks of gold
5) pale green
NOBODY chose (pure) blue as an option. I find that interesting.

I was told that I needed new prescription glasses; the prescription I have is much too strong for me now. I'll only need my glasses for seeing at a distance. I can read and use a computer perfectly will without them.

I used Enchanted Keyboard to change my voice as well. I had a high tenor voice, which is a polite way of saying that I had the same vocal range as a contralto. Today, without being asked, my Case Manager, Amy, told me that I had a very deep baritone voice, and that I could probably sing bass without any problem. She should know, since she also plays several instruments.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories