Ok...wow...not sure what happened...(MrDaniels File)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Ok...wow...not sure what happened...(MrDaniels File)

Postby blanketcross » February 16th, 2016, 12:12 am

Well, I am not sure what happened. All I know is that I like it. I remember some stuff from the file, but it is slipping away and I have to try to remember it, or else it simply isn't there. HERE IS A LIST

Entering name, and clicking continue while reading slides. (don't remember content)
Wearing pantyhose's, and something else instead of jeans.
Breasts being two bimbos that worked for Mr. Daniels. Nipples getting hard.
Him talking about a pet he successfully converted, and how he needed to spank her for reinforcement :3
My phone lighting up and how I was like NO i like what i am watching. (Numbers and a spiral :3)
Relief when said distraction went away
At the beginning how I should have lipstick or go get some (I don't/didn't)
Feeling and EXTREME wow, at how fast it went and me not remembering much.

I am 100 percent positive that it has amnesia triggers, because if it only had the content that I remember (not much) then it is a very...crappy file. I have an extreme crave to listen again. The only thing that made me wake up was that it looped and went back to the beginning which was a different background.

Holy fuck, I deleted a lot of that paragraph but luckily I could right click and undo it.
Decided to cut the paragraph and make a list of stuff I remember-->(Disappearing as I talk)

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/12 ... 927/3dbb87

If you want to listen, download it and a SFW player. I do not reccomend or dis-reccomend you listen to it, as I dont really remember what is in it. DONT LIST ANYTHING THAT IS IN THE FILE, AS I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Ok...wow...not sure what happened...(MrDaniels File)

Postby blanketcross » February 16th, 2016, 12:17 am

WELP. I know there are amnesia triggers, or I simply went extremely super deep during this file. I don't even know. It honest to god fucking amazes me. I have NEVER EVER went deep enough to not remember anything or for amnesia triggers to work.

I skipped to a middle part of the file, and it said "Breathing Slower" and showed a man doing the do to a girl. I instantly was like no i have to leave this part I am not supposed to be seeing this. Not that what I was seeing was bad or illegal, just an instant in my mind stop it right there buddy. I cant even remember if the girl was transgender or biological, I remember pink, and a guy who was blond and young.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 16th, 2016, 12:47 am

Blanketcross,

You sound kind of panicked, dude. Are you okay? Can we help?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby blanketcross » February 16th, 2016, 1:24 am

This was a big fucking let down. It sounded/felt like it was going to be amazing.
It was shit lmao.
To reppetitive, although I like the style. I feel as if it could have been great, but it was as I said too long.

Oxy- No i am not panicked. Sorry if i worried you.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » February 16th, 2016, 8:48 pm

the ridiculous amount of time required for his files is the biggest downside to his work but its there for several reasons. for one, it helps weed out the people who are just drawn to his work out of curiosity. they will quickly grow bored long before the good stuff starts an 1+ hours into his files. that repetition will also really deeply plant his triggers deep into your mind. if you are interested in seriously delving into his work you need to check out his seed study. it's about 6 hours long, and you really need to watch it every day for a week to get the best results, so you really need to be unemployed or have a vacation lined up to delve into it properly. most of the others are shorter, around 2-4 hours, so they could be enjoyed at any time. wearing lipstick, high heels, and pantyhose will massively increase the effectiveness of his studies.

Mr. Daniels work may seem like a joke with the garish pink colors, use of trope inductions (counting down from 10-1, spirals, "deep, deeper, deepest"), and simple mantras, but it is effective in ways that i cannot easily explain. i don't think most people are aware of how deeply his triggers have been imbedded in them until it's too late. the metaphors he weaves in his work are really complex and layered, which is ironic, because i am not sure you would be able to pick up on them if you were a bimbo. i would use caution when considering viewing his work, it is not something to be undertaken lightly. being a bimbo is a big commitment, and for many people a big change, so i would not recommend viewing it if you are not OK with the concept of living that life full time.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Sorez » February 17th, 2016, 9:52 am

Sadly Pig, wether they want to or not his site has been down for months (or more than a year, not sure), so nobody can really see any of his stuff anymore like the seed study
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mark4122 » February 17th, 2016, 12:44 pm

yes pro pig you have nailed it so long its unreali i found red-owl-project
feckin 6 hrs still no end
as for seeds just watch this space x
mark4122

Postby ProfessorPig » February 17th, 2016, 6:56 pm

Sadly Pig, wether they want to or not his site has been down for months (or more than a year, not sure), so nobody can really see any of his stuff anymore like the seed study

yeah, i was disappointed when febuary first rolled around and his site was still down. but even though the site is down, the flash files are still floating around. I am not sure if he intends for them to be out there or not. certain hypnotists, like mzdominica, do a really good job of tracking torrents and limiting the spread of their work, i have not heard people talking about that with his work. that's not to say that he does not do it, just that i have not heard of it.

it certainly would save money on hosting to just let them float around. if i had to guess, the cost of castle membership probably was just about breaking even with the cost of hosting all those flash files, given the number of unique visitors his site was getting monthly. alternatively he may just be keeping a low profile at the moment, or he might have just wanted a break.

i am not a big name hypnotist, but even i get a significant amount of correspondence from people, and i don't even have suggestions about emailing me. the amount of emails he would have been getting at his peak would have been overwhelming unless he had some form of automation to handle them. so i can imagine why he might have wanted a break and focus on his most loyal students.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » February 17th, 2016, 7:56 pm

I am still...embarrassed...that I didn't realize the video was just the video and there was different sounds, and programming skipping to other parts of the vid. I see how it could be very effective, but after I see everything in one setting, well, I don't want to see it again in that setting. It is sad that mrdaniel is gone. Another thing I notice is that the name of the file is bunny something, and I listened for an hour+ but didn't hear anything about being a bunny except for a few pictures of playboy style bunnies. I do like the video that corresponds with the script (rather than some files that flash random pics that don't accord to the script).
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » February 17th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Jesus bad gramer is what I use. It is like i have listen to ViVe's dumbing down seres (I havint).

P.S. I purposely butchered the paragraph up there /\
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » February 17th, 2016, 8:02 pm

@blanketcross.... be aware (warned?) that Mr. Daniels' files are quite habit forming as ProfessorPig has noted.

i first crossed paths with Mr. Daniel years ago (back when Yahoo! had their 360 pages) and i thought it was just a fun game.... went into the chatroom He had and found myself just "playing along".... that "playing along" wound up being all it took to really begin to pull me in to His influence.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby privateidaho » February 17th, 2016, 9:22 pm

I've been a fan of Mr. Daniels for quite some time and tried and missed the boat to become a castle member before he disappeared. I have found most of his files here and there but not the seed study that was mentioned earlier in the thread. To those who are knowledgeable, is it available somewhere?

I have had a lot of luck trancing out and subsequently forgetting much of his studies but keep coming back to them and definitely seem to be responding to certain triggers. I am a male but for Mr. Daniels, I become a sexy woman and always wear hose and heels and lipstick. Does anyone have a good regimen of his studies that would be suited for an individual such as me? I feel like I'm always just shooting in the dark as I pick a study and watch and he obviously put a lot of time into the files and there is probably an order to how they should be used and viewed. Thanks.
privateidaho

Postby netpup206 » February 18th, 2016, 7:38 am

Yes...its so sad Mr. Daniels is gone. You never really appreciate true greateness until he is gone.

I'm a straight male. But Mr. Daniels controls my mind , he controls me all the time, he knows what is best for me, I obey and I am free.

I'm straight but Mr. Daniels transcends sexuality No woman has EVER been able to make my dick cum on its own. But it responds like that to Mr. Daniels all the time.

I could be conflicted about it but why should I. My mind is applesauce anyway. Giggles.

I'll tell you one thing....if Mr. Daniels returns he will be able to charge 20x what he used to charge to be in the castle. I'd jump at spending $100 a month to be in the castle.
netpup206

Postby netpup206 » February 18th, 2016, 11:14 am

Mr. Daniels gives me what i want. Yes he owns me. I am addiced to Mr. Daniel. I obey his words and submit whenever he speaks. I do whatever he says. I want mr daniels seed inside me.

None of this is bad. Mr. Daniel is my guide. He is God to me , he progeams me and owns me and thats what i want,
netpup206

Postby over_the_edge_please » February 18th, 2016, 12:08 pm

a couple of days have partly disappeared for me since listening to this file. omg, i love listening and obeying.
over_the_edge_please
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » February 18th, 2016, 10:02 pm

Over the edge please...how long does it last until the file has an official ending? Also, what are the effects of it completely?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby over_the_edge_please » February 19th, 2016, 8:10 am

Not sure how long it lasts. each time that i snap out of it the screen is asked me to click above on an arrow to the right. i think the longest i was out was close to 4 hours so far.
over_the_edge_please
Regular
Regular

Postby shaunwolf » February 21st, 2016, 9:45 pm

were can one get this file? the link seems to not work? just interested in how he does it and whats in it ( pretty dam sure I don't want to listen too this one fully however :P).
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Postby netpup206 » February 23rd, 2016, 4:28 am

I have this file - Bunny study, by far Mr. Daniels best work...

with the exception of his ESP experiment and brainwashing chair files....i had them but lost them and can't find them anywhere.

PM me to discuss I'm happy to share...

And I don't know why ANYONE wouldnt want to listen to all of this file and all of Mr. Daniels others. We can all pretend to be normal for the others. But Mr. Daniels will change you and the change feels SOOOO good.
I say my mantras - there are so many of them its wonderful - throughout the day.

The only negative is that I crave Him so much its almost a physical need, and he's gone.

Mr. Daniels is the truth.
netpup206

Postby ProfessorPig » February 23rd, 2016, 8:37 pm

@netpup206
it would seem Mr. Daniels is alive and well in the minds of many good girls, as long as he is in your mind he is never truly gone.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby jtslave » February 23rd, 2016, 10:30 pm

Hi Professor Pig,

You make Mr. Daniel's files very tempting to this good girl. I don't know where I'll get the time but I'd love to experience one!

Kisses,

Janice
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » February 24th, 2016, 7:13 am

You make Mr. Daniel's files very tempting to this good girl. I don't know where I'll get the time but I'd love to experience one!

Mr. Daniels work is not for everyone. Mr. Daniel seems to understand addiction in ways that only an addict or perhaps an addiction counselor could. despite all the warnings you hear about people trapped by various fem doms, no one else produces hypnosis that carefully replicates the whole process of becoming addicted like Mr. Daniels has. he has carefully mimicked all the cycles you will experience when you are addicted to something, including the parts where you try and rid yourself of the addiction only to be lured back. because of that his work will likely take over your life completely in the same way a serious addiction will.

although i gush about the construction and execution of his work it is equal parts a warning. there are plenty of red flags with his work. if you check the feminization thread for "has anyone else been to this feminization site" you will hear some more interesting stories there. you may also notice that around 2012 you will find quite a few posts all over the internet of people gushing about Mr. Daniels work and then they suddenly stop posting anything at all. were they sock puppet accounts, or did they just disappear from the face of the internet? it's hard to say one way or another what the truth is when it comes to Mr. Daniels.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » February 24th, 2016, 6:43 pm

I am still embarrassed about my first attempt with this lol! I would like to listen to some other of his files, but this is the only one I have access to (unless someone wants to help :3).

I like the idea of becoming a slut against my will. I like stories about how people are against sex and a friend or someone nudges them into having it, and they end up becoming a slut. Sounds hot, and something like what this file will do.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » February 24th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Well the file got taken down on the link I had shown you guys. Along with that, its not on my computer anymore...odd...and upsetting. I think I found a few more files of his I can listen to.

Oh god

What am I getting myself into?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » February 24th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Along with that, its not on my computer anymore...odd...and upsetting

strange things happen when you start delving into the world of Mr. Daniels. i changed someone's display name on skype the other day, and after i changed it, it displayed as mrdaniels... it displayed correctly elsewhere on skype, it was just that one field where it showed up as mrdaniels. coincidence, synchronicity, something else? who knows, but it is interesting none the less.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby netpup206 » March 29th, 2016, 12:21 am

God damn Mr. Daniels is my guide he is with me deep inside.

There is a Draven Daniels on facebook with the owl for his FB profile pic. So many giigle girly sluts like me are smothering him with giggles! It think it might be Mr. Daniels.

Mr. Daniels is the NEXT LEVEL. He isnt NOT what you want, he's what you ALWAYS wanted from hypnosis...to be totally taken and hopeless, and while you on some level are aware you're being brainwashed and mindfucked in a way that you may never escape from or even want to....you fucking WANT IT.

The fact that he's a man makes it better BC I never get hypnotized by men. I was straight my whole life. So mr. daniel must be the truth because he owns me. I'm his giggle lipstick wearing hose wearing good girl!
netpup206

Postby netpup206 » April 11th, 2016, 2:15 pm

I like OWLS!
netpup206

Postby Scarlett_S » April 13th, 2016, 11:37 pm

I'm looking for a way to download his files. I downloaded and watched "Bunny" and I love it, if somebody could help me out it would be much appreciated.
~¤«Miss Scarlett Elizabeth»¤~
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby mark4122 » April 14th, 2016, 8:52 am

i may be able to help you out pm me yore email
mark4122

Postby netpup206 » May 13th, 2016, 5:42 pm

I am at work but someone put on a youtube file with a OWL making OWL sounds.

I can usually act normal for the other, but today i started GIGGLING because OWLS seem to snap me to attention lately and give me that warm sensation of being overcome by an alighty hypnogasm.

evertone looked at me and asked why i giggled like a little girl. I said i think hypnosis is interesting and i have a guide who conditions me to giigle in order to stay humble.

They asked if hypnosis works. I said hypnosis is really interesting! They would have known that brainwashing works and its SO AWESOME if they could see the spunk that i made in my fishnet pantry hose they would reallly startr to see that hypnosis is powerful and then sooner or later they WOULD be addicted to Mr. Daniel
netpup206

Postby blanketcross » May 13th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Well, I would like to view/watch Mr. Dainels again. I am not sure if it is the file having long term after affects or if it is just nature for me to crave it.

But I can't listen right now. Honestly, in a few weeks I have some long distance cousins and uncle/aunt who want me to spend the next few months with them for free in the country, so it would be perfect to indulge into these files. Sadly, I am currently working with another file THAT IS SECRET don't even ask because I am not telling anyone, except maybe a certain person if they ask me. After this current file I think it would be great to start listening to Mr Daniels! I have maybe 2 weeks until I will stop with this file and then possiblylisten to him.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leeiah » May 19th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Didnt MrDaniels like die?
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 20th, 2016, 11:58 pm

Didnt MrDaniels like die?

from what i can tell that's a rumor, but it kind of doesn't matter, he is not active in the community any more.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby netpup206 » July 2nd, 2016, 8:59 pm

I got a brand new Keychain of an OWL. I love OWLS
netpup206

Postby ProfessorPig » July 9th, 2016, 9:07 pm

I got a brand new Keychain of an OWL. I love OWLS

perfect for reminding you that Mr. Daniels can drive for you.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » June 27th, 2017, 9:23 pm

I have been listening to his files for about a week. I pretty much feel like avoiding them but keep coming back. They are incredibly long and I have been losing sleep watching them. It's pretty much the real deal in terms of hypnosis. I have been watching sissy hypnosis for about 10 years and I would say it's pretty much the most effective possible. It plants triggers in your mind to remember Mr. Daniel during the day so you think about it.

I guess I will keep my fellow deviants updated through this thread if anyone is interested.
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby Feverdream » July 6th, 2017, 6:01 pm

His stuff seriously fucked with me. Years afterward I still sometimes get some of his mantras stuck in my head, or I will hear a snippet of a pop song that he used in some of his work and I'm right back into this deeply submissive space.

It is really bad for me, all the feminization elements. I had to really work hard to establish my masculinity in the first place. I don't really need to fuck it up with ideas of running off to become a sissy stripper so that I can tribute all my earnings to Mr. Daniels. I especially don't need to remember a rainbow colored silhouette doing a pole dance in a corner of the screen while red and black owls swirled around telling me that if I just giggled and wore a little more lipstick then I, too, could be a good girl for Mr. Daniels. Fuck! That shit is infectious.

That was one of the many, many times that my hypnofetish addiction got way too real, and I had to walk away from the community to get my head back on straight.

Not as if THAT ever lasts, obvs, since I'm back here again.
Feverdream
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » July 6th, 2017, 8:16 pm

i understand how you feel all too well Feverdream

i'm guessing that perhaps you already know that Mr Daniel has quite likely shaken off this mortal coil (though nobody can say for certain one way or the other). He just kinda disappeared like three (four?) years ago and nobody's heard from him in the time since.

i haven't watched any of the flash animations of his in a while, but i was quite caught up by him and he had gotten pretty deep into my head. I still recall how giggling would reduce me to a horny, cock-hungry simpleton.... Mr Daniel would get me to start reciting the "my mind is happy" mantra and i couldn't help but let out a little giggle after i said it, and each time i'd repeat it, the giggle would come more easily and feel so good to let out, and my head would begin to get fuzzy and keep getting fuzzier the more i'd giggle for him. I could never believe how effective it was.... and how i was an absolute airhead for a while (anywhere from an hour or so to a few hours) afterwards.

i also have the occasional times when i will hear certain pop songs (that particular one by Aqua specifically)... if i don't turn the song off or change the station/channel.... i'll find myself quickly being caught up in the tune and reduced to a giggling simpleton. i'll be honest that it has been a few years since i last heard that particular song (as well as the other ones that used to have that effect on me).... and i'm a bit too apprehensive to see if they still "work" or not (though a part of me is sometimes tempted).
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Feverdream » July 11th, 2017, 4:00 pm

I was talking to someone online a couple years ago who said that his real life identity had been compromised and that he had very uncharitable opinions about his listeners. It became advisable for him to exit the scene. I can't provide evidence of this conversation, and don't know that it wasn't just total speculation on my source's part. Everything I was told was highly believable, but without evidence...

I've also heard the rumor that he had died... but that has only been repeated without much detail based on a couple of posts on forums and chans. At least, with the story about someone doxxing him, there was a lot more detail involved. Who knows what to believe?
Feverdream
Regular
Regular

Postby roshenclassical » July 11th, 2017, 11:20 pm

I think a large part of him disappearing was that he didn't like that men watched his studies. He thought he was gonna get an enclave of genetically female sluts and he instead to his disgust was left with a bunch of sissy faggots :P

There were threads were addressed his fans directly on the old hypnochan board and he said something along the lines of what I said above. He ended up catering to sissies with some of his later files.

It's pretty abstract being hypnotized to become a giggly girl for a guy who doesn't exist in the scene anymore. It's like a lost tomb of powerful hypnosis.
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » July 14th, 2017, 10:06 pm

@roshenclassical
oh shit, you are right,
he inadvertently made a traditional hypnosis trope of the ancient artifact that still has the power to alter minds even though the original creator and purpose are lost to time. i never thought i would see that one in my lifetime.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » July 15th, 2017, 7:19 am

isn't that pretty much the definition of a legend?
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » July 16th, 2017, 6:54 pm

@wohermiston in my opinion its more of a legendary artifact than a legend. although the files are centered around a person, the files are all thats left. so the article of interest is more the object that remains rather than the creators of the object.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » July 19th, 2017, 10:22 pm

What's also funny is the files are very powerful and you will generally feel compelled to submit to them..it's awkward when you can't submit a comment to him on his guestbook or watch the youtube video links which don't exist
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby diggermaloo » July 20th, 2017, 3:26 am

Just wondering if his files are available anywhere. I'd like to give them a go if possible
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby Moral_Lowground » July 20th, 2017, 12:47 pm

There's a torrent with a lot of them, fairly easily to find with some googling.
Moral_Lowground

Postby ohyouknow » July 22nd, 2017, 3:20 pm

Anyone who was able to impersonate MrDaniels could find a ready-made following.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » July 22nd, 2017, 9:32 pm

there are at least 4-5 mr. daniels impersonators out there that i have seen. i think that might be in part because his seed has a way of sprouting in impressionable minds.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby little-bri » July 23rd, 2017, 1:14 pm

Agreed ProfessorPig....
There have been a fair share of those who have gone around and claimed to be Mr. Daniel in the time since he disappeared. Unfortunately, one of them found me and i was too weak-minded to fall prey to them at first (mostly because it was kinda nice to be made to feel like Mr. Daniel used to make me feel). Thankfully, due to this impostor not understanding that Mr. Daniel didn't always "push" me (he would do something that would turn my resistance against me).... I didn't fall too deeply into his control and i was able to chat with a good friend of Mr. Daniel (Goddess Cathy Venus) about this person.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby roshenclassical » August 3rd, 2017, 10:44 pm

I came harder than I have in a long time with the Bunny study :)
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Success Stories