Ok...wow...not sure what happened...(MrDaniels File)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: Ok...wow...not sure what happened...(MrDaniels File)

Postby ProfessorPig » August 28th, 2017, 10:52 pm

i found an old stash of his files i had apparently tucked away and i was lured back into listening to them again. i have not listened to his files for probably well over a year, and boy did i fall hard when i went to go listen to them this time around. my mind goes blank and i just find myself squirming with need until i am released. hypnosis is indeed powerful.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » September 5th, 2017, 10:55 pm

Do you have any favorite files ProfessorPig?
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » September 6th, 2017, 10:38 pm

@roshenclassical
castle ride is probably my favorite study these days. the castle ride one produces the most interesting thoughts in my mind. but the ESP was my favorite in the past and probably the one i have put the most hours into (although i could never consistently do better than a 60% even as a blonde)
i have been listening to the MDTG series most recently, and when i tried to test a study today i found out that i cant seem to play them anymore. i think firefox finally ditched flash, but its strange because they were working a week ago.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby tankthefrank » November 7th, 2017, 11:02 pm

I`m very intrigued by MrDaniels file. Found one or two to download but they didn`t play correctly. I get less than a minute of video then it just goes black. Audio still plays in the background though. I would really love to find these files. I`m VERY intrigued to listen/watch them but my google-fu isn`t turning up much :(
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby netpup206 » December 1st, 2017, 6:00 pm

@tankthefrank
I have several of Mr Daniels files. Beware... Mr Daniel is the TRUTH. Once you've experienced him, life will never be the same. Not that I'm complaining, I love Mr Daniel, because he knows what's best. He helped me learn my purpose *giggles*
netpup206

Postby tankthefrank » December 2nd, 2017, 2:47 pm

I`ve found one or two of his files but I`m not even sure if they`re the complete files or pieces.
Very curious about the rest of his files especially ESP
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 3rd, 2017, 12:14 am

@tankthefrank
they are likely complete files, some files are bigger than others. if you post or PM me the file name i should be able to tell you if it's one i have seen and it's relative size.

it's perhaps also worth pointing out that Mr. Daniel's files are floating around in .MP3 and .SWF (shockwave flash) format. if you are viewing a flash file they are deceptively simple. files you may think are just playing the same thing over and over again technically are, but each iteration adds up and will unlock new content when you are ready for a deeper layer, so if you are studying a flash file, be sure to watch it 30 minutes a day.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby tankthefrank » December 3rd, 2017, 4:06 pm

I have one file called bunny rel and it`s about 1:54. At about 21 seconds in the video freezes but the audio keeps going.
I have another file called bunny2 castle and it`s 1:40. It goes for about 10 seconds and the video freezes. Again, the audio continues. Also, the images are upside down.
I also have a file called Danas` new life and it`s 51:32 and it`s basically an out of focus video of women dancing in a strip club.
I posted the length of the files as to see if you could confirm by file length if this is correct.
So the more times I watch the more mind would pick up on? That`s pretty ingenious.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 4th, 2017, 1:18 pm

@Tankthefrank
Dana's new life is a fan made video. it captures mr. daniels style pretty well though.

bunny rel and bunny 2 castle are both names of files, they should have the suffix of SFW if they are his files though. other people made videos of the files playing, but that is not the same. these files are well over 3 hours long, so no video capture is going to get all that.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby roshenclassical » December 6th, 2017, 9:47 pm

youtube changed its policy with embedding and screwed up his videos on my flashplayer.
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 7th, 2017, 12:08 am

the video embedding may be broken, but it may be worth pointing out that there are also way better makeup tutorials out there now. you can also substitute it with taking a break to pull out your compact and freshening up your own makeup.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby diggermaloo » December 7th, 2017, 2:33 am

I've downloaded the files from the torrent. There are a lot. Just wondered if anyone can give some guidance as to what order to view/listen to them
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 7th, 2017, 2:35 pm

@diggermaloo as far as i know there is no set order. the Mr. Daniel To Go files might be the fastest way to set some of his triggers. other than that just have fun and study every day. mr. daniel's files are weird in that they will work even if you don't think they will as long as you keep watching his work regularly.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby tankthefrank » December 7th, 2017, 5:34 pm

I`ve tried looking for his files, found the torrent on the Pirate Bay, got a torrent down loader and no such luck.
The files wont download or are just not there. Anyone have a link to a reliable torrent?
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby roshenclassical » December 7th, 2017, 11:23 pm

The embedding makes the video resize into a much smaller resolution to the point it is unwatchable in my .swf player. What do you use to run these files?
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 8th, 2017, 1:18 am

i use Elmedia player
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby bta2k17 » June 12th, 2018, 10:08 pm

so which file from MrDaniels was it that caused this/ was it the bunny one? im interested in finding out and exploring deeper into MrDaniels and wonder were to start
bta2k17

Postby netpup206 » October 7th, 2018, 7:10 pm

Mr Daniel controls my mind, he controls me all the time, he knows what is best for me, I obey and I am free.
netpup206

Postby _Xian_ » October 8th, 2018, 4:36 pm

For those exploring the few vestiges of what remains, be very careful. Mr.Daniels has a very long history of hypnosis abuse, addiction to the point of self destruction, and flat out stealing from other files and tist. There is a lot of reasons why is site and files got largely removed. Besides he stole so much and was so widely used most bimbo or sissy hypnosis contains at least some elements from him and in much less abusive manner. The files are harmless to those that have experience, but avoid anyone pushing or coaching with them and anyone saying they are MrDaniels, they have nothing but ill intentions for you.
_Xian_

Postby netpup206 » October 15th, 2018, 5:16 am

I keep reading about Mr Daniel using hypnosis in an abusive way and having ill intentions for his followers.
I think of it in these terms: Mr Daniel is the best hypnotist in the world. I came here and to other sites because I am submissive and I want to be controlled.
Mr Daniel's hypnosis does this and I love it. Other hypnosis file have aroused me. Others have given interesting suggestions ,and some files by other hypnotists have been denied to those suggestions.
Mr Daniel controls my mind. So he compels me to carry out those suggestions. I want it.
Mr Daniel has made me give up my orgasms to him. He has really gotten me to pee my pants, achieve multiple hands free orgasms, dress sexy like a girl, wear lipstick, prostitute myself, swallow cock and dress like a sissy slut.
That's what I originally wanted from hypnosis and was disappointed to learn it didn't really exist.
Until Mr Daniel proved me wrong and gave it to me how I like it.
If Mr Daniel ruined my life, I don't care I still am grateful and I still love him
netpup206

Postby ProfessorPig » October 26th, 2018, 6:27 pm

i had a Mr. Daniels dream the night before the full moon. i have noticed other Interesting things in relation to his files on the full moon. have you guys noticed any evidence of a full moon trigger in his files
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby little-bri » November 3rd, 2018, 11:35 am

i've never noticed anything like that ProfessorPig
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby latex-cd » November 24th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Just started listening/watching Mr Daniels stuff again for the hell of it. Mistake?
latex-cd

Postby little-bri » November 24th, 2018, 10:37 pm

@latex-cd
only a mistake if you were hoping to hear from Mr Daniel (since he has been gone for several years now, and quite sure he's not coming back at this point).
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby latex-cd » November 25th, 2018, 9:49 pm

I am well aware Bri. Still fun to get sucked in by his stuff though.
latex-cd

Postby little-bri » November 27th, 2018, 8:09 pm

yes.... no disagreement on that, He was definitely good at finding things that would capture your attention and keep you watching and coming back (among other "side effects")
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wacokid000 » December 1st, 2018, 1:25 am

Couple of questions about Mr. Daniels' files.

I suppose the starting order doesn't really matter, but are there any "must watch" ones? Are there ones that have active hypnotic commands that trigger while listening beyond some of the gamey elements some of these have? Like specific commands while in trance, and not just post-hypnotic ones.

Some of these go on for a long time, and tend to repeat themselves but with variations. Do they have clear end points? Or do some just loop forever? And how do you tell the difference?
wacokid000

Postby amycute » July 11th, 2020, 10:20 pm

I like Mr. Daniel (hypnosis) just fantasy, but I don't want to be a bimbo (forever). I am submissive woman.
I always fear to be bimbo, but this time, but this time I tell myself I would like try one more time to brainwash, I don't know how far I can go.
amycute

Postby amycute » July 16th, 2020, 9:03 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:@roshenclassical
castle ride is probably my favorite study these days. the castle ride one produces the most interesting thoughts in my mind. but the ESP was my favorite in the past and probably the one i have put the most hours into (although i could never consistently do better than a 60% even as a blonde)
i have been listening to the MDTG series most recently, and when i tried to test a study today i found out that i cant seem to play them anymore. i think firefox finally ditched flash, but its strange because they were working a week ago.

When I listen MDTG06, I hear some strange ghings.
Just like hear secret slut, but when I got very very deep, I hear clear it sound "stupid bimbo" in near 17.25 min.
And another, also in MDTG06, also when I got very deep, I hear Mr. Daniel voice tell me, "You do not cry, ... giggle can help you feel well"
And another one, when I deep, I hear he tell me, don't worry to be a bimbo...
All that enough when finished hypnosis, and I try to look back, all these message can not look for... I don't know, maybe the massage just exist subconscious.
Last edited by amycute on July 16th, 2020, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amycute

Postby amycute » July 16th, 2020, 9:20 pm

Last edited by amycute on July 17th, 2020, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
amycute

Postby over_the_edge_please » July 17th, 2020, 7:11 am

cuteamy, i am enjoying reading your journal
over_the_edge_please
Regular
Regular

Postby amycute » July 17th, 2020, 10:19 am

I wrote a journal in my experiment, I would like try his brainwash all the time in 7 days all, I have finished 6th days, and everyday over 8 hours brainwash.

I very scared be a stupid bimbo (or a idiot sex slave horny all day) that not fun, life is not easy, I don't understand why some people like to be a stupid idiot bimbo in real life. And I don't want to experience.
But ... I really very curious brainwash, and I want to know what it is work.
so I would like listen Mr. Daniel files 7 days. Maybe have not too many choice for the brainwash files, so I just choice Mr. Daniel to my journey.
(I hope (or wish) I can stop (or leave) after the 7 days. And right now, I need satisfy my curiosity. I study my study and study Mr. Daniel study.
(Sexual dopamine mind control that is not what I want. Why (some) people just like sex but don't like love.)

After 7 days brainwash all time, I know what I scared.
I fear be (mind) control blind obedience "All the time" and "forever" to be a stupid bimbo or a sex slave slut. Maybe brainwash is real for me.
Maybe I am not awake, but I don't know...
amycute

Postby trona111 » June 4th, 2021, 6:53 am

Well, this all is still an interesting thread indeed.

I would love to see these files. if there is still a link or someone with them around?
trona111

Postby Unknown » July 12th, 2021, 7:44 pm

Mr Daniel seems to be on tumblr.
Unknown

Postby bajwe8ifda » October 2nd, 2021, 12:42 pm

Anyone have a link to download Mr Daniels files? The torrent on TPB has no seeders.
bajwe8ifda

Previous

Return to Success Stories