Freezetime

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Freezetime

Postby mirage2101 » March 14th, 2006, 11:13 am

Well sunday i started listening to freezetime for you, and at first
i thought i wasn't going under.
I still am not sure if i'm really going under so i listened to induction and deepening a few times too.

I have now listened to freezetime for you i think four times and when i heard the trigger yesterday i actually had the feeling something was stopping me from moving.

I didn't panic or something, i was actually enjoying it, and when i just tried to move like i normally do i couldn't.

Sadly when i seriously tried to move something kinda "snapped" and i was able to move freely again.

I'm a bit surprised but happily so that it actually seems to work because when i'm "under" it feels like i can stand up and walk away at any moment and i'm not under at all..

I'll keep you all updated with further progress..

(the thing that might be working is that i'm looking forward to listen to the file all day :D )
mirage2101

Postby CuriousG » March 15th, 2006, 10:56 am

I had a similar experience the first time I tried freezetime. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked one bit since. I'm probably too cynical about it now. Ah well.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 15th, 2006, 10:59 am

CuriousG wrote:I had a similar experience the first time I tried freezetime. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked one bit since. I'm probably too cynical about it now. Ah well.

May have built up a mental restistance.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby CuriousG » March 15th, 2006, 11:06 am

I know I can defy it so it has no effect. Well, any advice on reversing that then?
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 15th, 2006, 11:57 am

CuriousG wrote:I know I can defy it so it has no effect. Well, any advice on reversing that then?

I know this sounds stupid, but find what is keeping you from stopping. It could be a fear, it could be that you don't want to in some way to be controlled to the point of having non. There could be a number of reasons.

For some people they have to hear a suggestion on a regular basses for it to keep working.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » March 15th, 2006, 6:20 pm

If you know you can defy it you know you can feel it to the point that you can't defy it anymore, so much so that as you become more and more rigid with each breath you can allow that feeling to begin to change until you are completely frozen so that you can begin to try in vain to move.. keep trying.. you can try harder than that.. and only as quickly as your unconscious helps you.. accept that.. you can no longer resist.. unless your life is in danger.. will you be free to move again.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby mirage2101 » March 16th, 2006, 11:09 am

Well yesterday i didn't listen to the trance..

I have been listening right before i went to bed and i noticed i lost some sleep over it..

appearantly being so relaxed and then try to sleep right away doesn't combine nicely..

So i'm going to listen a bit earlier tonight..

but after my first succes i haven't had any effect.. but my head wasn't really in it anyway that time.
mirage2101

Postby dolltoy23 » May 8th, 2006, 9:24 am

Mirage...and all....

I used to listen to it often...even today I have to focus and not freeze when I read it....

I love the thought of going completely stiff. I also know that when I am alone that I can bring myself out of it.

I have yet to have the experience to be with someone that wants me to stay that way...

Look me up at yahoo dolltoy23
dolltoy23

Question

Postby mat422 » June 24th, 2006, 9:27 am

Whenever I use the trigfreeze2 file, in trance I feel completley stiff and can't move when the phrase is said. Now I know what trance feels like and while i'm stiff I deffinitely know its not the trance that does it. Except the trigger file where EMG just says the phrase doesn't work on me. Is it possible that I feel the effects, but the trigger doesn't work yet? Did this happen to anyone else? I have only listened to the trigfreeze2 file only about 5 times.
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby notyou » June 30th, 2006, 12:21 am

A word of advice, it's best not to use the text of the trigger in your posts. Some of us have listened to IMAccept and similar files.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby LDark » June 30th, 2006, 2:08 pm

I'm a bit surprised but happily so that it actually seems to work because when i'm "under" it feels like i can stand up and walk away at any moment and i'm not under at all..

A lot of the time, I'm the same way... but have you ever actually tried?

I was professionally hypnotized on a stage as part of a show for a program my school went to in mid-May. During that whole time, I was half-wondering if I was faking it, but I really wasn't quite sure.

After the fact, I realized that aside from the visualizations, I wasn't faking it at all. One of the huge things is that he said "you have no fallen in love with the person sitting on your right", and I completely ignored the person to my left, who had fallen in lvoe with me. Completely. Forgot about his existence. XD

And then the exact same thing when he did it with "The person to your left". Forgot about her existance.

And also, I'm extremely shy in real life, adn I willingly fell asleep leaning on someone's shoulder, sitting directly in front of a girl that I liked.

Anyways. My point is that even though you might think that you can gt up and walk away, and that it's not working, it still does. At least, in my experience.

... And apparently yours, too. =P
LDark
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories