SilentSubTrainSlaveGirl (Master) FILE SUCCESS

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

SilentSubTrainSlaveGirl (Master) FILE SUCCESS

Postby blanketcross » April 30th, 2016, 8:21 pm

https://youtu.be/CJpD5zVMg3k

I have been listening to the file "SilentSubTrainSlaveGirl (Master)" which can be found by searching exactly that (I made sure to spell it right). First thing first, I have been listening since Thursday Night. I listened some in the day while playing games, and last night I listened all night (without headphones). I have listened off and on today and are listening now. I LOVE THIS FILE! It is...addicting...I just can't get enough of it! I am not sure if that is my mind agreeing with the affirmations or if there are some affirmations that make me enjoy this file and want to listen. either way, it is working. I have recently (after listening) been really enjoying some of Red Ruskers comics (they are furry gay comics). I don't have a master but I want one. One thing is that the files description and name implies that it is aimed towards girls, which makes me wonder why it is working so well since I am a guy. On a side not I believe it is working well because I have been listening to it while I sleep. On that first link, somewhere in the video it says that the sounds you hear while you sleep go directly to your subconscious mind. Maybe that is why it worked so well. (I have been listening with and without headphones. No headphones while sleeping).

If you are making silent subliminals I strongly suggest for you to add stuff to the file that makes you enjoy it and want to listen more.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: SilentSubTrainSlaveGirl (Master) FILE SUCCESS

Postby Moral_Lowground » May 3rd, 2016, 9:15 am

Weren't you the one who got super tranced by Mr Daniels who dealt (deals?) almost exclusively in feminisation and bimbofication? If so, they're might be a pattern here.
Moral_Lowground

Postby blanketcross » May 3rd, 2016, 10:12 pm

Nope. I was the one who THOUGHT I got super tranced. Lol. If you read on through the forum I come to find out that different parts of the video play multiple times as the audio was different. Boy, they must be effective though because even now that you mention them I want to watch them.

Anyways, for the past day or so I have not listened to the file and the effects have dissapeared. I am not obsessed with the comic or the idea of it and the idea of having a master. I will start listening again and see if the thoughts come around again.

By the way I love silent subliminals. I might start making a lot more of them and add file addiction (not neccisarily the right word), to help people keep on listening.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 4th, 2016, 9:59 pm

I am not sure how to explain it, but when I listen to this file I get a feeling that I just love. I can't really tell you what it is, but it is a good feeling. It makes me feel whole. It makes me feel like I belong. It makes me feel like I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. It makes me feel like I fit. I can't explain it any better than that, because it is a whole new feeling. I love it. I am not sure how I don't listen to this file, but when I do listen, I am so much better than when I didn't. I wish there was a way I could just listen to it all the time, but without having it on speaker and others hearing it, I can't do that. While listening I just want the file to absorb me. I want a master. I think I have always been this way, but the file is just allowing me to feel this way. I reall want a master, but at my point of living I can't have one. I started writing this post, wanting to keep it short but that didn't happen. This file fills the parts of me that aren't thinking. If I am consciously working on math per say, this file would fill in for the stuff that I am not thinking. If I am watching tv, this file fills in for the parts of my mind that aren't watching tv. That seems a bit cloudy but it works.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 5th, 2016, 10:19 pm

So, I found a word that explains what I have been feeling while I listen to this. It is self disembodiment.

At this point of the file, I am not sure if I am listening because I want to listen, or if I am listening Because it is making me listen, or if I am just making myself listen. I am not addicted to it per say like i had so thought I would be. If I am thinking correctly since I started from the beginning it had been about 6 days? The thoughts of having a master are only contained when I am listening to the file. Hopefully soon in starts going beyond that. I will continue listening at night, while I sleep, and keep it looping until I wake up. I may try to listen during the day but I am not compelled to yet.

I want to keep listening to this or maybe another file like Your Other Half on a silent subliminal form for at least 66 days, because that is when it becomes a solid habit. I will keep on with this one until I get around to making YOH Silent Sub.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 6th, 2016, 8:48 pm

I am (currently) listening to "Silent Sub Train Slave Girl (Master)" which can be found by searching exactly that, and "CurseStrokeSissySilent" which can be found my searching Curse Stroke Sissy and scrolling through the results.
Boy, right off the bat, I have had results with CSSS! I dreamed last night about giving Oral(!) to a vagina (nobody in particular). And I had also dreamed about eating salad. I have had salad before but I don't really enjoy it. Now I have been craving it allllll day! I even think about buying salad at work and eating only that for the day! Never ever have I had these cravings! Just scooping up a fork full of salad with no dressing seems so tasty. Other foods still seem good though. I had also thought of dressing in clothes that closest match to the ones in this link but maybe different colors. https://www.tumblr.com/search/femboy%20fashion%20tips *I think to myself regularly now that I have to get in shape so I can start dressing this way*
Not much success with SSTSG, except the desire to have a boyfriend to care and cradle me to sleep at night! =^-^=
I use an app on my phone to download these files, and I have a folder that loops each file after each other, where SSTSG is 30 min and CSSS is 20 min. About 8 hours of listening at night equals just about 9 loops of each file and just one file after that. (
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 10th, 2016, 8:36 pm

So, I have not listened for the last two nights. The Audio playing all night kills my batteries and sometimes my charger is a bit finicky. Anyways, I might continue to listen to CSSS, but I may stop. Only for the reason that no effects are taking place. I do believe if I were to listen to CSSS alongside the actual file, I would have awesome results. I might try it, as my view on sissys has changed a lot in the past year. I originally did not want to be one because I associated being a sissy with being 24/7 bimbo and cock addicted, but now I more so view being a sissy as a more effeminate femboy. Sort of like this but a but more effeminate - (sorry for furry picture but it's the best representation I can give) https://www.dropbox.com/s/j50lfbbaf4z29 ... M.jpg?dl=0 . Of course there is the problem with...going into trance... :(

I will probably make a Silent Subliminal of Your Other Half and listen to that by itself, since the changes are more mental, than having you complete actions (such as saying name while stroking in CSSS).
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slanador » May 11th, 2016, 12:44 am

I am fairly skeptical. I loaded the file in Audacity and there is pretty much nothing there. If I strongly strongly enhance the audio, nope, still nothing except high pitched noise. How is this not a placebo effect?
slanador

Postby blanketcross » May 11th, 2016, 11:49 am

The frequency plays higher than our concious minds can perceive, but our subconscious mind can still pick of information from it.
The files are by no means "silent", your concious mind just can't perceive the noises. If you want more info just look up silent subliminals and you will find more in depth information. Why don't you try and give a few a listen and see if they work for you?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 11th, 2016, 5:29 pm

The Audacity Forum on Silent Subliminals can be found here: http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic ... 13&t=53615
Much, much more technical information than most people could possibly want is available here and in the pages referenced. There are pages dedicated to technical discussion about using two interfering ultra-high frequencies to make what you actually "hear" centered around 14500 kHz or 15500 kHz or 17500 kHz. There is also discussion on how to test a file to see if a given recording contains messages or is literally silent (nothing is recorded) and information is given on how to recover the original recording so you can actually hear the suggestions.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby blanketcross » May 11th, 2016, 7:28 pm

Thanks to everyone under the OxyFemboi account! You providing that link saved me a lot of time and also gives a bit better explanation of SS than what I said.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 11th, 2016, 11:49 pm

blanketcross wrote
Thanks to everyone under the OxyFemboi account! You providing that link saved me a lot of time and also gives a bit better explanation of SS than what I said.

You're quite welcome. Oxy was trained as a research librarian. One of the classes he took was a Practicum (read: unpaid expert researcher) on searching a database called ERIC [Education Resources Information Center/Clearinghouse] as part of his Master's degree. He can find more relevant obscure information -- even in fields where he has little knowledge -- faster by asking a few questions than almost anyone that we know. To his mind, the Internet is a giant card catalog. Combine that with a love of boolean algebra, set theory, mathematical logic, an ability to intuit connections, and a vivid imagination. His skill is ... mind-boggling at times. -- Yoshi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories