TrainHypnoLoss

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrainHypnoLoss

Postby tyd_up » March 15th, 2006, 11:23 pm

I've used TrainHypnoLoss for the last couple of years to enhance other files. It never fufilled its primary function - making me forget the next file. Then, last month it started working. First, if I thought about the file I was using it with, I also thought "I can't remember this file." Now it has totally taken effect. When I listen to a file I used it with I blank out. Sometimes I remember being under but I can't remember anything past the eginning of the induction. Other times I come out of it, unsure if I was awake or asleep. I can remember being under a few times and even then I was aware that I was forgetting the files as I heard it. But the file worked. I have been using it with TrainBondagePet (I still remember which files I listened to although sometimes I have to think about it). Normally I like bondage but I've been sleeping in bondage regularly while listening to the file.
tyd_up

Re: TrainHypnoLoss

Postby sleepy134 » March 25th, 2006, 6:41 am

tyd_up wrote:I've used TrainHypnoLoss for the last couple of years to enhance other files. It never fufilled its primary function - making me forget the next file. Then, last month it started working. First, if I thought about the file I was using it with, I also thought "I can't remember this file." Now it has totally taken effect. When I listen to a file I used it with I blank out. Sometimes I remember being under but I can't remember anything past the eginning of the induction. Other times I come out of it, unsure if I was awake or asleep. I can remember being under a few times and even then I was aware that I was forgetting the files as I heard it. But the file worked. I have been using it with TrainBondagePet (I still remember which files I listened to although sometimes I have to think about it). Normally I like bondage but I've been sleeping in bondage regularly while listening to the file.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Related question on hypnoloss

Postby jennieprice » April 20th, 2006, 4:07 pm

Glad that it's working for you, but I've got a dumb question. Can this file work with more than one file at a time? Sorry, but I've just started with these and I'm not sure.

jennieprice :oops:
jennieprice

Re: Related question on hypnoloss

Postby RufusTG » April 20th, 2006, 6:45 pm

jennieprice wrote:Glad that it's working for you, but I've got a dumb question. Can this file work with more than one file at a time? Sorry, but I've just started with these and I'm not sure.

I think it's scripted to only work with one, so you'd have to do:
hypnoloss->file,hypnoloss->file, but it should work with multiple differnt files.

IMHO the files should be set up with inductions, awakenings, and bodies instead of the monolithic files. That way it would be relatively easy to set up a playlist with induction->(deepen)->forget->body1->body2...->awken.
RufusTG

HypnoLoss

Postby tyd_up » April 20th, 2006, 8:33 pm

It specifically mentions the next file. I think that you would have to use it individually for each file you want it to work with. It takes several plays before it works with an individual file so I would give it a few weeks with the first file before movig on to a second one.

Mark
tyd_up

Return to Success Stories