Curse Writing First time very succesful

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Writing First time very succesful

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 27th, 2016, 9:51 am

Okay so i'm not getting excited yet but it looks like this file is really effecting me.

It's effecting me more than curse enchanted keyboard did and more than some other files out there have.
It's even effecting me a bit more than some live hypnosis I had in chats.

This is interesting.. So.

I want to not just share my success but the part of it.
I think it's partially due to listening to EMG's Obsession file..
I won't reveal the file I chose but it isn't on this site it's a custom file i had help making.

anyways.. It made me trance to his voice more easily. This may be what started it, that and i've been using his file Curse Enchanted Keyboard on and off since last year.

But the real success? Well.
I was trying to figure out what to write for my first use of the file's effect (on my body of course)
Oh this is the free version btw, not the equivalent ? curse permanent writing or w/e
So anyhow.
I was thinking and thinking..and I just knew it was going to work.
I knew whatever I wrote was really going to actually change till it wore off.
I was actually extremely excited that I could hardly contain my excitement
The anticipation for this effect to kick in was probably the most enjoyable part of the whole thing..
I felt almost high in a sense.. I don't know what to call it? Hypno high?
Well I rarely experience that but it was SOOO GOOD.
Hmm so.. I was thinking and thinking.. holding the pen in my hand just wondering what to write trying to think of something reallyy good .
I didn't want to waste my very first experience with this file on something stupid..
so I kept thinking like what can I really dooo..
Then I realized I was strapped for ideas so I began thinking of different words, descriptive ones.
Like hmm what kind of words can I even use here.
so I started brain storming a bit..
and finally, I settled on the first word.
"creative"
It was fitting.. infact.. it was VERY fitting.
and ...after that happened..
I looked at the word written on me and was like uhm
Hmmm wow..
ideas started flooding me
I even began thinking of different words I wasn't able to in the state I was in before I triggered the effect. That was useful..
so much utility.
Then I started realizing wait a second hmm I really better be careful..
Unfortunately my first judgement about the file ( I always go into new files as blind as possible so I don't ruin it with judgement), wasn't correct.
I thought maybe i'd be able to write complicated things..
I think I can but I need to get very creative with which words to choose.
So not only did this file actually work but it also caused me to find ways to write long things down in their simplest form possible..
Which might just be part of the magic.
Sooo what do you do with a curse like this?
here's what my plan is
first, get used to it.
use the file a lot more.
and keep writing things on myself.
The only weird thing about it is that I didn't realize someone else can write something on YOU
and even if you don't want it, it'll effect you.
That'd be strange..
Then I began realizing a partner or someone I trust could easily use this (against me or on me) for whatever reason.
I think I'm going to avoid people who carry markers around.
Then I got a little curious about what would happen IF I wrote something mildly unpleasant on myself, it isn't a fetish or anything for me but I figure I should be aware of what it feels like.
I decided against it for the time being as I"ll have plenty of time to experiment with my new found.. "ability" ?
So then I went on to write the next thing.. which was "Girly Mind" I do believe.
Ohhh Wow this was good.
I actually genuinely felt the sensation of not being able to help the file's imprinting effect me.
This was too good of an opportunity to pass up.. I needed to test it more
I needed to really experience all of this to see how far i could take it..
So I did just that..
I started trying to figure out what other things I could write..
it wasn't long before I found myself writing other things on myself.
then I got devious..
I decided that if it's working so well why not use it to make myself more SUGGESTIBLE
I was going to write "VERY SUGGESTIBLE" on my body but I decided to just go with Suggestible... since it was more likely to work.
Then.. I began thinking of other things I could use.. because the next idea I had was to listen to curse enchanted keyboard. Yep that's right.
A sort of loop of conditioning effecting itself.
Well I did listen to it, but after listening to a file called ears and tail which
SURPRISINGLY is still working a bit.
It's never worked this good before, although I normally think of myself more as a cat girl anyways.
...so.. that's interesting right?
It gets better.
After ears and tail worked on me because before using it I wrote "Good Listener"
Yeah and "open minded" on my body to..
and "Girly Personality"
All these things just hit me like a truck kind of.. and I felt some of it getting weak but not fully wearing off so I was like kay wow.
This really stuck with me.
Hm so then I listened to ears and tail and yep was good.
Then after that curse enchanted keyboard.
I fell asleep sometime between keyboard and ears and tail.. I think for about an hour.
I also noticed one other thing, I was focusing more on how much time had passed. I wasn't doing it on purpose but I was mildly concerned with being aware of how much time had passed.
Probably to be aware of when my first hour was going to be over.
this post is a bit messy so i'll just wrap it up nicely.

Lastnight I listened to 3 files starting with Curse Writing for the very first time and it effected me so much. By the way the very first thing I wrote is STILL effecting me. I feel very creative still and i can't stop thinking of cool ideas and things I got very artistic and even started trying to improve my art skills again (this was after the nap and all 3 files )
How am I going to proceed from here?
First off I'm curious, why don't more people talk about this wonderful free file? It's really quite good.. maybe they don't want the curse.
I'm fine with that.
I think it's probably 100 times better than curse enchanted keyboard though keyboard is more subtle..
For some reason this file really stuck to me.
Hm so anyways.. the plan for me now is to experiment writing simple things on my body that have a time out and wear off.
I imagine even if some things wear off, if a change of state is impactful enough it might last.
So I'm hoping to only write positive things on myself.
I'm already toying with the idea of letting someone else write something on me but I'm not sure I want to, I don't know anyone who would anyways.
The best part is that the last thing I wrote before listening to those other two files?
Basically... easily moldable. "easily imprinted by hypnosis permanently"
I'm really hoping this works
really really hoping it works and keeps working.

When I can confirm that all this actually effects me enough
I'll experiment further and go even deeper into things I can write.
Oh and a subtle warning, you will somehow end up imagining as I did all the different things you could potentially write on yourself. Don't let this scare you it's still your choice, well anyways that's what happened to me everyone's mind is different. I've never been this pleased with a file in a long time it's really a breath of fresh air.

I actually love it. A lot. Best file ever like 10 stars seriously.
ok i'm done ranting.
I'm hoping to figure out a way to make myself easily hallucinate a form change using this file.
I'm also open to ideas of what I could write on myself but just so everyone's aware I don't want anything dirty gross, or overly fetishistic, and I already thought of all the simple or basic things a person might try like improved self esteem etc.
I'm not hoping to use this file to give myself a personality alteration of any sort either so that's out.. improved orgasms and stuff like that I'm not interested in either.
I want really juicy interesting creative ideas..
even if I don't do it, it might inspire me who knows.
Well.. I actually really do feel i'm stuck with this file's effects now.
a lot of other curse files don't even work on me like this.

What else can I say?
Oh, right. I was considering writing the word sleepy on myself for when or if I'm too hyper and I want to fall asleep the problem is i'm afraid i'd be stuck being sleepy till the writing wore off or till I washed it off but I guess sleeping for an hour qualifies?
And I haven't considered contradicting concepts either, the file doesn't cover those.
I was really hoping this file would do more, like give me the option to write an entire statement (like curse keyboard) on my body and have it be true to me.

The idea I had before I even listened to the file was listen to it then write a condition where whatever I write in text file the first time just this once becomes true to me forever, then I was going to write that whatever I write on my body really effects me alot and that I can hallucinate bodily changes or any body change I want be it an animal another person a fictional character or even a fictional being but feel everything 100% and see it too.
Unfortunately that's just too much to write on my body even if it would work..
I used to listen to more files at a time than this until I read that doing that can sometimes water down their effects..
I think i get bored of the same two files over and over again and they stop working as much for me.
Since this is the first time I've listened it's a bit expected I will get a thrill from it.
I am really hoping it keeps up.
This file has solved my boredom with hypnosis for now.

Anyways if there's anything anyone wants me to try to experiment with this file let me know and I might be willing to try explaining what happens when I write certain things on myself but I have limits this is my mind we're talking about.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Writing First time very succesful

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 28th, 2016, 8:50 am

I listened to the file again today then fell asleep again and between then and now wrote more things on myself the only thing being kitty girl and it did indeed effect me but not as much as I hoped.
I just finished listening to it again before sleep and when I wrote kitty girl on my body I used a standard black sharpie that time. It's probably still written on me but faded a bit.

One thing I noticed is that the suggestion to react when I see the writing on my body is the strongest.
I went deeper with the last listen which was just now. I reached a state of trance where I could hear the voice but wasn't aware to really know what was going on anymore. I've reached this state of trance before though it's rare. I'm starting to really enjoy this file. It took me deeper than usual.
I'm satisfied with just trancing this deep let alone the file working. The file is starting to feel even better each time I listen to it.
Post trance I feel giddy and happy and excited about the file and I have this sensation that I won't even be able to resist if I want to or even try.
I don't think I could stop listening to the file even I want to at this point.
I'm definitely gonna accept this files curse alot until it works and even listen to it as often as I can once a day at least.
The files conditioning is setting in a lot faster than I expexpected. I don't really feel I have a choice.
Hmm.. what else can I say about it.
It feels like a really fun curse to have and I hope it never wears off.
I'm writing this post trance just to compare my state now with later but this always seems to happen with hypnosis files..although I haven't quite felt this helpless to give in before. Maybe I'm too mild at times with the stuff I pick.. or maybe I just wasn't going into deep enough trances.
At any rate I don't even if I try to think I do really have a choice anymore this curse is taking a hold on me. I'm very satisfied with this. And in case your all wondering the file doesn't make you comment or force you to say these things. I just feel this file deserves the praise and consider my posts a review kind of.
I can't fully measure the effectiveness of the files intended effects but the curse part is definitey taking hold.
I think I'll be more careful what I write now.
It's like I really feel and know nothing I do or think will stop what I write on my body from effecting me.
It's a really interesting sensation that feels continuous.
I'll listen to the file more though to ensure it keeps working. Wouldn't want to be dissapointed and find I can actually resist this to..but then again who'd want to?
It's fun !! (Unless you know people who write weird words on you? )
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Writing First time very succesful

Postby OxyFemboi » May 28th, 2016, 9:10 pm

You could write "permanent effects" so whatever files you listen to have a permanent effect. If you want some permanent body changes, write "tall", "short","thin", "muscular", or whatever.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories