Bimbo Curse Suggestions

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Bimbo Curse Suggestions

Postby makemebimbo » June 1st, 2016, 9:47 am

I have been listening to files that can maybe help me reach my goal of being a cum addicted dumb bimbo. So far I have noticed little changes but can't tell if they are me like messing up or if the files are actually working. I mean like I usually am aroused a lot but it feels like more and I have been slipping up with words and kind of zoning out sometimes. Anyways my point was what files on bimbos sluts and cum addiction. Do you think are the most effective? Thanks :) I started a journal yesterday so if anything crazy happens I'll write it there:p
Ignorance is bliss
makemebimbo

Re: Bimbo Curse Suggestions

Postby StrippedGears » June 1st, 2016, 11:40 pm

Vive's Dumbing Down series is probably the best place to start for getting dumber. You should also check out Vive's site (vivehypnosis.de) for The Garden (and The Garden Booster), Simple, Mental Erosion part 1 and 2, and Intellectual Starvation. Be sure to keep a journal of your progress for us all to read!
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 2nd, 2016, 4:09 am

If you do use ViVe's Dumbing Down series, you should know that the first few files set up conditioning that makes the balance of the files much more effective. You start to notice changes around file five. There are thirteen (13) files in the Dumbing Down series, but some have two parts and some have "lite" versions because the people using the files said the original versions were "too confusing", so while there are thirteen (13) different titles, there are twenty (20) files.

ViVe's description of the files:

This series is designed to dumb down the listener! Permanent! And it’s addictive! So be careful what you wish for! All the effects are driven by lots and lots of pleasure, conditioning you to enjoy slowly becoming dumber and dumber… Use Headphones for all of those!

For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times! (ten orgasms)

The light versions in the later files use less tracks to be less confusing.

Considering that the Dumbing Down files also make you as horny as hell, you will not have any problem having five or more orgasms for each file.

Link to files: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby makemebimbo » June 2nd, 2016, 8:52 am

Hey guys thank you so muc for the advice. I actually found vice before this site and listened a few times but it's stupid but his voice kind of throws me of but I will try harder! Also I do have an journal I wanna post a third page sometime today I think I put it under behavior. Thank you guys for the tips:)
Ignorance is bliss
makemebimbo

Postby OxyFemboi » June 2nd, 2016, 12:24 pm

makemebimbo wrote
Hey guys thank you so muc for the advice. I actually found vice before this site and listened a few times but it's stupid but his voice kind of throws me of but I will try harder! Also I do have an journal I wanna post a third page sometime today I think I put it under behavior. Thank you guys for the tips:)

If you want, you can always post your success (or lack of it) in Dumbing Down under Success Stories. You will definitely get more readership in the Dumbing Down Forum than you will in a journal. You will also get lots of advice and encouragement. There isn't an index to what people post in journals; there probably should be one.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby makemebimbo » June 2nd, 2016, 12:40 pm

Would that be like doing what I'm doing here just like with stories or like comments?
Ignorance is bliss
makemebimbo

Postby OxyFemboi » June 2nd, 2016, 1:03 pm

makemebimbo wrote
Would that be like doing what I'm doing here just like with stories or like comments?

The best answer I can give is this: It's whatever you want to do. You can make comments or post stories about what you think is due to the file's effects or both ... or neither, if you don't want to post there. It's what you want to do. What you should do is read the last page or three and see what others have done. Then decide if you want to do something similar.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby makemebimbo » June 3rd, 2016, 6:56 am

Thanks a bunch:) I found it so hopefully it stays around so I can find it again lol.
Ignorance is bliss
makemebimbo

Postby OxyFemboi » June 3rd, 2016, 7:41 am

makemebimbo
Thanks a bunch:) I found it so hopefully it stays around so I can find it again lol.

It will be in the same place you found it before. *grin*
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cbarber92 » June 5th, 2016, 8:00 am

Vive also has a bimbo conditioning file called Bimbo Pride, and has several files that come after it all training in the aspect of being a bimbo, two of which focus on looks, and speech.
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby makemebimbo » June 5th, 2016, 9:05 am

Thanks:)) I've been listening to a few file like a lot more than before well minus yesterday I also tried like text trance ing which I found to be like extremely effective. I think it's easier for my head to take it more seriously like when it's like that real if that makes sense lol. I am going to do both and i feel really happy that it's going to work:)
Ignorance is bliss
makemebimbo

Return to Success Stories