I am going to try the ecstasy/agony curse

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I am going to try the ecstasy/agony curse

Postby hypnohobo » March 16th, 2006, 6:10 pm

I will be recording my progress here, updates after every listen. ok I'm going to try for the first time right now, I'll post again in about half an hour or so.
hypnohobo

Postby charon2187 » March 16th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Good luck!
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnohobo » March 16th, 2006, 8:04 pm

Well I listened to it, but I did'nt trigger for 2 reasons

1. I don't have the 2 hours of free time required

2. I want to listen to it a few times before I trigger, because I doubt it will work on the first try I'm thinking I'll listen to the file repeatedly all this weekend before triggering

the file is great, but I got EXTREMELY aroused when he was explaining the pleasure symptoms and I think I was experienceing the pleasure curse part, I was so fricken horny but my hands were clamped to my sides so masturbation was not an option I was relieved when the session ended.

if thats any indication of how triggering this thing is going to be like this is going to be painful as all git out, even the pleasure bit

the pain thing sounds like its going to be hard to experience, I'm worried about how effective that side of it is going to be I hope it works. any suggestions?
hypnohobo

Postby hypnohobo » March 16th, 2006, 8:06 pm

oh, and by "experience" I don't mean endure I mean actually feel pain, but hey, if it works then it should be hard to endure as well :wink:
hypnohobo

Postby ninjapirate350 » April 23rd, 2006, 11:53 pm

I listened to this file the other night and had similar results, I believe this is the deepest I have ever gone into trance because it has a great induction and I absoutely was unable to move. I couldn't trigger though, I'll have to work on it more when I get some free time.
ninjapirate350

Return to Success Stories