Removing ability to masturbate?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Removing ability to masturbate?

Postby joey135 » July 4th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Hi all:

I am a gay dude interested in controlling my orgasms. I have experimented with chastity devices and with Cals Curse, with limited success. What I would like to know is if there are any files or techniques that have been successful in removing ones ability to masturbate... making a guy unable to jerk off because he has forgotten how to or because it is somehow impossible. Any ideas?
joey135

Re: Removing ability to masturbate?

Postby Small1sh » July 5th, 2016, 5:33 am

I think an idea would be one to make yourself disgusted with the idea of masturbation, therefore you wouldn't do it again.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » July 5th, 2016, 6:23 am

joey135 wrote
Hi all:

I am a gay dude interested in controlling my orgasms. I have experimented with chastity devices and with Cals Curse, with limited success. What I would like to know is if there are any files or techniques that have been successful in removing ones ability to masturbate... making a guy unable to jerk off because he has forgotten how to or because it is somehow impossible. Any ideas?

There are files on WMM that will take away one's desire to masturbate:

JackDrago - Anti-Masturbation Blessing -- $5.00
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9193
A gentle blessing file to make you quietly forget to masturbate - saps your desire to touch your penis.

EMG- Chastity - TrigChastity1 -- $10.00
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... ile_id=389
Part of the Chastity series - When triggered you will be unable to masturbate for up to a month (set in the trigger). If you try to masturbate before then you will experience a painful burning sensation in your genitals and go flacid if you are male. If self-triggered you may only have sex if someone else initiates it. You can only with permission. If someone else triggers you only they can unlock you for sex.

[b]FloridaPuppy - Chastity or Sickness ☆
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=2635
This file is absolutely a curse, I make no excuses about it and take no responsibility for you. On top of that, you must be absolutely comfortable with what the file will do when listening to it... to the point where the file will actively attempt force you out of trance if you are uncomfortable or do not edit out that part of the file. The purpose of this file is to enforce chastity... in a sense. It may or may not make you sick to your stomach or feel guilty while listening, but the intent of the file is to make you sick to your stomach and feel guilty whenever they or have sex. There is no out to that sickness where you can simply get permission to avoid it like with Cal's curse. Depending on feedback I may or may not continue the series to add that with a later file. I'll be up front with people and say that I'm not entirely certain that I'm comfortable with this file, but finally decided to release it. The file is something I started working on at one point on a whim, and eventually stopped because it was making me ill and toes very close to lines I'm not too interested in crossing. Depending on feedback and my own personal interest, I may or may not continue the series with the other files mentioned... so if you like this file... vote and comment.

ViVe - No more Orgasms ♂, ⚣, ⚦
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=6744
This is the result of a little bet i had... i had 30 minutes (after getting the topic) to create and record a file which keeps you from having orgasms... This is the result - as it had quite a nice effect on the person that challenged me, i thought i post it. Due to the time limit the audio quality is pretty low (no time for a lot of editing but it has some subliminals).. Maybe some day i make a really nice version of this.. No induction, just get comfortable and listen... if you want... and loose your ability to orgasm! Unlike my other files that are gender neutral this is for men only.. be careful, this is evil.. And think about it if you really want to loose the ability to have orgasms! Use headphones... have fun! (Or considering the effects - don't have fun anymore?)

ViVe - Eternal Lust/Frustration
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2723
This file will change you. It will make it impossible to achieve an orgasm, and lock you in a state of eternal lust and frustration. The accumulating lust will turn you into a more sexual being; things that now seem mundane will become extremely sensual. You will want to increase your pleasure whenever you can and will want to have more sex and pleasure yourself more often.
READ THIS! This file is a curse and has a permanent effect. I take no responsibility for the effects of listening to this file; you listen on your own risk. Only listen if you’re absolutely sure you want to give up your orgasms.

Sarnoga - Masturbation Castration ♂, ⚣
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=2832
This file does what it says. This file will make you obsessed with masturbation and masturbation castration. It will cause your balls to dissolve just a bit every time you masturbate until they are either gone entirely or have become useless and disfunctional. This file will also cause you to desire being submissive and obediant and finding someone who will make you that way. This is a curse file. The changes to your balls will be permanant and irreversable. So as much as I enjoy seeing my files downloaded thousands of times, I would advise that you not listen to this unless you desire the changes it will cause

Haruko_Hackr - Sleepy Chastity Curse 2.0 ☆
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=7949
Warning: THIS FILE IS A CURSE; with no reversal file... as of yet. This is a special TTS version of my original "Sleepy Chastity Curse" script. It has, however, been heavily edited and spell-checked (as opposed to my admittedly rushed script.) This is the first time I'm uploading one of my files as an audio mp3, and I chose this one, because there were requests for it. I also have a 7 Hz Binaural version with the TTS voice available as well. This file will curse you to fall asleep/pass out, whenever you attempt to masturbate; effectively acting as a form of chastity, as you will be unable to orgasm through self stimulation. [Additional Note: When downloaded, the file name will not have a 2.0 in the title. This is because there was no previous recording; though it is an upgrade from my original script.]

Pack and choose. Enjoy ... or perhaps "don't enjoy" would be more appropriate. Whatever ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 14u » July 5th, 2016, 1:41 pm

Vive - Red Light
This is an evil little anti masturbation curse. You will still be able to have pleasure with anyone else, but it will become impossible to pleasure yourself. And every time you try, you will see the red light in your head, pulsing painfully and conditioning you to lose all interest in pleasuring yourself.

READ THIS: This is a curse. You will lose the ability and motivation to masturbate. Listen at your own risk.
14u

Postby bounceygirlie » August 25th, 2017, 1:46 pm

I wish some of these existed with female voices.
bounceygirlie

Return to Success Stories