Experimenting with Kei

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Experimenting with Kei

Postby pest » July 11th, 2017, 2:41 pm

File - Female Spirit Inculcation

It's been a week since I listened to this file. I can't believe how powerful this file is still I was all over the place again cant remember much of the contents. I do remember feeling immense pleasure I just felt sooo good, happy and girly. My mind was so spaced out, airy and heavy my body felt like a dead weight. There is a point were the spirit is suppose to take up space in your head along side my head felt so full and it felt like it was trying to split into 2 there was so much pressure but it felt really pleasurable she I assume amber even called out to me this time. My eyes popped open near the end of the file but I couldn't focus at all I was having like a cross eyed feel like seeing 2 images was crazy took the rest of the file to go back to normal which I think was maybe 2min or so but its hard to tell because of the time distortion. Falling asleep I had no problems but as I was drifting off I started to feel like I was enter a trance state was kind of odd but comfortable. All in all great trance and results. Good Girly Girl :)

If you would like to catch up on the rest of my experiences since the loss of this thread you can head over to
https://adventuresofhypnopest.blogspot.com/

Look forward to continuing my adventure with you all :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Re: Experimenting with Kei

Postby pest » July 12th, 2017, 2:42 pm

It's so hard to remember any of this session I get bits pop in then gone, but my trance was really deep and felt really good. I was smiling and was happy and giggly. My mind was feeling really spacey and heavy my body was extremely heavy like lead. I woke up sometime in the file my eyes kind of opened then I went back down and then open again and back down then they finally opened and I was feeling disoriented and really tired like all my energy was sapped. As I was trying to fall asleep everything seemed normal but I started to feel like I was going into a trance state again but it felt different than yesterdays more like something was happening to my mind I was getting a disconnection feeling and between my eyes above my nose I could feel like my mind was pushing against it like trying to squeeze out of me felt odd but good. Let out moans and my body started to go heavy but felt kind of paralysed, I tried moving but it was really difficult eventually being able to move. I turned over and tried to fall asleep again and eventually the same thing started to happen any ways I eventually got to sleep. I think I was dreaming a lot but I cant remember any of them but I feel as if I had. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 13th, 2017, 2:31 pm

The trance was great felt like I was really deep and relaxed. My head was feeling spacey, empty, full it was all over the place at one point I don't think there was anything in my mind at all just completely blank. Lots of random twitches and shakes, lots of pleasure and just felt really good. Can't remember where in the file but at some point it felt as if something was in me I was not even there any more and my body was in so much pleasure and was thrusting and arching my back towards something that wasn't there I felt like I was about to explode and so much ecstasy it was like having the best sex ever at one point my eyes popped open but my body was still doing its own thing. I know I went back down at some point without even realising and waves and waves of pleasure were cursing through me it was total bliss. By the end of all this I was so drained my body and my mind felt exhausted I was panting and moaning it was like I had ran a marathon I was hot and sweaty but god did it feel good. I was so drained it was easy to fall asleep. Good Girly Girly :)

I remembered at one point my chest felt so full and felt like it was expanding and tingly.
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 13th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Edit: I remembered something else I heard different things in the file and amber was calling me again, when I woke up I also remembered hearing someone speaking but I couldn't make it out and I swear it was in my head but it wasn't a thought it was actually speaking.
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 14th, 2017, 3:55 pm

If I try to think of the file I cant really recall much at all, there is a lot of pleasure in this file and as I continue listening it seems to get better. I had moments where my mind just felt so full and then so empty both states felt great, amber also called out to me again. My body was so numb this time I really could not move it without extreme amounts of effort the disconnection from body was intense. I also can feel like I'm getting closer to actually not feeling it there as if its vanished and all that's left is my mind in a box. I experienced waves and waves of pleasure near the end of the file was moaning so much and it was very feminine moans everything on my body just felt really good. I have noticed that I have not had any blackouts yet but I feel close, it is an interesting feeling that I feel I'm aware of what is happening but my mind isn't really there its like I'm observing my own trance. When I finished the session it took me a while to gain focus and energy to move again and I brushed my body and god did it feel good sent shivers all over me, I felt out of it still really blank and not quiet sure were I was got up had some water and went over to the computer was still kind of walking odd and felt funny my body started to feel odd and my legs nearly gave way. I went to the toilet but I was sitting like a girl would and well even wiped as if I had a pussy. This morning was as normal but I felt really blank and horny while I was walking to work kind of spacey. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 17th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Last nights trance was great and so deep but something odd happened this time, I had some extreme REM and my eyelids were slightly open this happened sometime into the file where i don't know as i cant remember anything from the file i know i didn't make it to the end because i kept going down and then back up again and then my eyes opened up i felt like i was still in trance but not there and it was really hard to focus on anything after a bit everything went back to normal, what this means i have no idea but to me it felt like i was about to have my first full encounter with amber, i really hope this can happen again. There was lots of pleasure and tingling and numbness at one point my legs from the knee down were so cold and i actually started forgetting about them as if they were disappearing. There is at one point that i have no mentioned but has been consistent is a part to do with breasts every time this part is mention i get a really good feeling in my chest and can feel like something is pushing out from under the skin and its the same feeling every time with a little tensing of the muscles. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 18th, 2017, 4:12 pm

Trance last night was deep but I didn't make it to the end. Can't remember too much again but this time what made me come out was that I couldn't move my hands it was like I actually had no connection to them at all I was trying really hard and it took me about 4 tries before I got control and then it was like a sudden rush of my body coming back to me was intense but I think it was also a little to much to handle which is why I think I came out of trance. Everything else was really good lots of pleasure and ecstasy. Good Girly Gilr :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 19th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Female Spirit Inculcation

Went down really quick and deep this file is very conditioning when it comes to getting in trance. Felt like I wasn't even there at points, my mind was doing some really odd things to at one point it felt like my mind was swaying from side to side then going around in circles I also had random twitches on my body, I had pulses on my temples and so much tingling on my body. My hands and feet were extremely numb to the point were I couldn't feel them at all I also had the disconnection feeling were I couldn't access my hands but also this time my feet were the same. I can't wait till my body actually vanishes that will be really cool. I didn't make it to the end and some were I just kind of woke up out of trance was really tired and horny, rubbing my eyes. I had this urge to curl up into a comfortable cocoon like state pull my blanket over and rolled onto my side like a fetal position. At this point I went back down into trance and it just felt so hot and horny to be there the pleasure the excitement was intense I was shuddering and just feeling really good eventually I came out of my trance and headed off to bed. As I was falling asleep somewhere between the point were your just about asleep I heard a clear voice I cant remember what it is now but it was directed at me and it was just so really clear like someone speaking to me was surreal. Today while I was sitting at my meeting not paying to much attention I started to zone out and feel really good kind of tingly and felt really girly. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 20th, 2017, 3:53 pm

For some reason I just cant seem to get to the end of the file maybe its too long for me or I get to uncomfortable but I think this was one of my best trances with this file so far. The trance was really deep but the best part was I was just not there my body was reacting as the file said it should without me even doing anything it was just happening, my body was so tingly and numb it felt great. The pleasure was intense and I didn't want it to end. I really felt like amber was a part of me that I had her spirit in me I just felt so happy and girly. My mind was empty and blank there were odd times were I got odd swaying in my mind and pressure then nothing also lots of random twitches and convulsions there were times were it felt like something was coming into my body was very cool. Good Girly Girl :)

Trying to remember this file is getting really hard but its more if I think back to it I get a blank like a wall and my thoughts seem just to be I don't really care which is odd.
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 21st, 2017, 3:44 pm

Another great trance I think I'm in the week were stuff is about to really happen I was not involved with the file at all my mind had gone off and left my subconscious to play it was so good everything felt so great. I had another weird feeling of something in me and under my skin like a presence of something more than likely ambers spirit. The box felt so comfortable it was easy just to stay there and relax.  I got to the end of the file this time. At the end when I woke up something felt odd like new I went over to my laptop and notice a message from a friend but it wasn't me I didn't recognise the person it was like the first time I was speaking to them this came into an amber moment I could see what was going on but it didn't feel like me even my thoughts sounded like a girls thoughts was very exciting and scary somehow I shook it off and I was back to me but for about 10min maybe I was shacking and twitching it was like my subconscious was in a fight to gain control it was really hard to focus and calm down but eventually I came back to normal but this was after what felt like my mind spaced out and went back into trance. I went to sleep and I remember hearing someone talking to me again but cant remember what was said though so maybe amber was speaking to me. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby napras-sword » July 21st, 2017, 6:56 pm

These last couple don't sound like good things, just saying.
napras-sword

Postby pest » July 22nd, 2017, 3:54 pm

I have hit the turning point of this file amber has come out twice after trance now. Last night she seemed to be a lot more calmer and stable was around a bit more before shaking and stuff started to occur I can only guess that is me trying to gain back control at a subconscious level. The thing is amber seems to know me but I don't know her at all so that's going to be interesting when she starts to show me what she likes etc. I can see the things she does it feel like me doing them but there's this kind of disconnection and Amber's thoughts are in a girls voice and she has me in her thoughts like I can talk to her but she doesn't seem to listen maybe she cant her me ? I'm now out of the trance realm and bringing amber into the real world its actually quiet relaxing when she was in charge last night her mind seemed really light and empty but there was this happiness and really good feeling. It's also as if we share the same space so what she feels I feel etc. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 23rd, 2017, 3:34 pm

Had a great trance last night went really deep. There was point were I think I nearly let myself go because I felt as if I started to panic my heart rate increased and it took a while to calm down but I didn't make it to the end of the file this time due to being uncomfortable so sadly no amber moment but I will give it another try tonight and hopefully ill get through the file. At this point trance is pretty much the same each time now except the letting go part was new I think I still had maybe 30min left in the file. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 24th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Had a perfect trance very deep and no problems letting going it was really enjoyable and pleasurable lots of pleasure. There's not really much to report amber called out to me while under trance. Was tired afterwards and decided to go to bed no dreams which is sad considering I'm suppose to have dreams of amber. I felt like I had a very clear mind after trance felt empty and no clutter. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 26th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Had a break the previous night so last nights trance was really good very deep I swear I heard some stuff I hadn't heard before. There was at some point I felt I may have blacked out but I'm not sure, it was only later that I had this sense of deja vu that I had earlier in the file got up and left it felt very real like I had left the trance and gone and got out of bed did this actually happen I don't know or did it just feel like it. I didn't make it to the end of the file for some reason but I still felt as if  I had a successful trance. Also let the file play on my beside table through the night and this morning I woke up wide awake and refreshed I feel very focused and very clear also feel slightly different like a feeling of something watching me. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 27th, 2017, 3:56 pm

Last nights trance was great but again got uncomfortable and didn't make it to the end. No noticeable effects from the session, I have been playing the file next to me while I sleep at night I'm not sure if this is effecting anything but I need to make it to the end of the file I think. Also this morning I haven't felt as girly as I normally do but last night before listening I was feeling my normal girly self so I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe the file has ran its course perhaps I've gotten all I can out of it ? Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 28th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Perfect trance deep, relaxing and pleasurable. Made it to the end of the file my mind was so calm throughout. Numbness and tingly all over felt great with my mind feeling empty, blank, hazy, full and fuzzy was so good. Smiling a lot and just feeling really happy and girly. I also feel as if something happened last night in my sleep but I'm not sure what i just have this feeling and sense but cant remember anything. At times throughout the trance i also felt like there was a pressure in my head trying to escape out the top wasn't uncomfortable but felt odd. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » July 31st, 2017, 2:44 pm

Last night was great I went really deep and I think I blacked out at some point and was just really relaxed, there was so much pleasure and tingling. Everything just felt great. The file doesn't end with an awakener so part of me thinks that I don't let go more because I'm afraid I wont wake up but it was really hard to come out last night I could hardly feel my body because it was so numb and relaxed, I felt so tired and drained but it felt good once I gained myself back. Sleep as normal but I have been playing this file while I sleep but haven't noticed anything major yet and will report if I do. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 1st, 2017, 3:38 pm

This file is getting really hard to write about I had another black out last night and woke up somewhere in the file not sure were but I didn't make it to the end but damn was I gone I was out completely and felt very pleasurable but the amnesia on this file is strong I'm even having trouble remembering listening to the file. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 2nd, 2017, 3:27 pm

Feminizing Pleasure Slut Trainer Hypnosis

SPOILERS AHEAD - This file is great for feminizing. I went really deep with it as I think I'm starting to get conditioned to kei. This file and her others are starting to use very similar sounds and effects that are working really well with my mind, there was a point were my brain almost seem to be floating in my skull as if it wasn't connected to me was an odd sensation but very pleasurable. There is a some stuff in her to do with soft lock of your cock, the cock addiction is insane I was so horny I just wanted to fuck something very intense, there is something to do with a shower, waking up in the morning, sitting to pee, butt plug, walking feminine and a trap of some such but i am not sure of the exact statements as I'm not sure about amnesia on this file but i am finding it hard to remember things said. Highly recommended. If i can suggest one thing though the files need a gap at the end as when it hits the end it goes straight into a support for kei statement which is great but it seems out of place so maybe a few seconds and fade the statement in so its not such a shock to the listener. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 3rd, 2017, 3:29 pm

Umm this file is just incredible I went so deep and felt so relaxed I couldn't get comfortable at the start and thought this isn't going to work and before I know it I'm out I don't even remember going down I cant remember even hearing parts of the file I'm aware of I thought I was near the middle or at the end the loss of time was intense when I came to I was in the file but I had no control of my body my mind was there I was aware of what I was listening to but still disconnected I didn't realise where I was according to the file when I woke up I had 30 seconds left. What was weird about waking up this time was I had this sudden urge and my body just went really stiff and rigid like shocked and then bang I was up but was so confused and disorientated it was a great experience, the file seems to be consistently blacking me out now. I don't even remember going in to the box I was still kind of waiting for it to happen but it must've been while I was blacked out. There was point were the pleasure was so intense I have never felt like this before but my body just started to tingle intensely all over it was like electricity running through my body.

I have been playing with Amber as well or should I say others are playing with Amber she seems to be able to use my body and I feel when I eventually come to that I felt like I had been sleeping. Amber seems to give me my body back at some stage or I fight it at a subconscious level. I don't think she is suppose to be an alter but it feels very similar but it nearly always feels as if I'm there but I'm not there at the same time.

It's a great experience and I'm pretty sure ill continue this path for a while longer I really want to see if I can blackout and wake at the end of the file also I m having fun. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 3rd, 2017, 7:01 pm

pest wrote
I don't think [Amber] is supposed to be an alter but it feels very similar. It nearly always feels as if I'm there but I'm not there at the same time.

The feeling -- as if I'm there but I'm not there at the same time -- is a magnificent description of one alter (or the primary) observing another alter use the shared body. It seems as if Amber is developing along the lines of a "we are going to share the same body" alter rather than an "I intend to talk total total control" alter.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby pest » August 3rd, 2017, 7:27 pm

Thanks Oxy I was hoping you were still reading, it would be great if it turns out that way :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 4th, 2017, 6:51 am

pest wrote
Thanks, Oxy. I was hoping you were still reading, it would be great if it turns out that way :)

To make certain that it turns out that way, why not listen to my Your Other Half - Female file? That would ensure that Amber is a sharing alter.

Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... link=16817
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pest » August 4th, 2017, 4:46 pm

I swear I could hear different stuff in this file this time, I also blacked out again I'm going so deep its incredible and the relaxation is great. Lots of pleasure and the amnesia effects are really strong I also remember the box this time but other parts I cant remember its very hard to umm think about what's in it so I just lay down and enjoy the file and lets see how much more it can effect me. This morning I woke up refreshed but also a bit spacey and empty it actually felt like I was in autopilot. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 5th, 2017, 4:17 pm

Went out like a light and blacked out again woke up sometime in the file and then blacked out again only to realise I woke up about 30 min into a second listen because the file had been on repeat, this file is insane and I can remember anything from the listen. Woke up this morning with that auto pilot feeling. Good Girly Girl :) I wanna type Good Girly Girl Amber but I'm stopping myself for some reason perhaps due to subconsciously trying to resist.
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 6th, 2017, 2:41 pm

I don't remember blacking out but I came to in the file some where felt like I was gone for ages but it had only been half an hour in that time I'm not sure what happened because normally I lay with my arms near my sides but when I came to I felt like it was still there but then after a moment realised my arms was on my chest in the time I've been doing hypnosis this hasn't happened before without being present or aware of what is happening. I don't make it to the end of the file but it was good trance so very happy. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby h0tblackmaled0tcom » August 10th, 2017, 8:09 pm

Keep posting. These are good to read. I never blacked out before. I dont think I ever will.
h0tblackmaled0tcom

Postby OxyFemboi » August 10th, 2017, 9:57 pm

hotblackmale wrote
Keep posting. These are good to read. I never blacked out before. I don't think I ever will.

Train yourself by using JackDrago's Failing to Resist file, either the Free Version or the Deluxe Trance Version, for a while. You will become able to black out.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pest » August 15th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Been about a week since I listened last, last nights trance was a bit off but the file was working its magic felt really good and also couldn't stop smiling. Wish I was deeper and am hoping to get back to black out stage again. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 16th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Didn't think I was that deep into trance but I was so wrong, somewhere I lost myself in the words and everything felt so good and right. I was so horny and just felt really happy. Now the coolest part that happened was I had a hands free orgasm now I've had these before under trance but never to keis until now and the thing is it didn't feel like it was me who had it I felt like I was off somewhere else while my body was being used it felt great and so blissful when I woke out of trance I found the mess and for some reason I couldn't stop smiling I felt extremely happy and a bit spacey also relaxed. I have this feeling that amber is here more than I am aware of. Good Girly Girl :) 
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 17th, 2017, 2:48 pm

A great trance I feel as if I'm not going as deep as before but it's odd because I'm experiencing the effects of deep trance. Amber didn't cum this time but the pleasure was intense and the amnesia effects were strong. Something odd is happening now too instead of blacking out I'm getting what I like to call the matrix effect I achieved this way back when doing the demon girl files. Basically my room is dark when trancing but the last 2 nights its felt like my eyes have opened up even though they are closed and what I'm left with is looking into nothing but white space its clear as daylight but just blank and white there are no thoughts and memories just blank space kind of like the matrix construct maybe its my minds construct wouldn't it be cool if it was. Right near the end of the file I started to arch my back and have like spasms and my eyes popped open felt so out of it spacey and really confused but super focused. Tried to calm down and was just laying on my bed and then had this feeling wash over me and my body started to shake and spasm like something was in me felt intense worn off after about a min when I got up to walk I nearly fell over and my body felt really odd like kind of difficult to move like the first time walking could this have been Amber ? Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 18th, 2017, 2:49 pm

I think at some point I blacked out but I'm not sure because I don't remember coming to but there is a part of the file that feels like its missing. Lots of pleasure and for some reason I was really numb this time to the point that I couldn't feel my body. I felt as if my body was being pulled away from me this happened I think a few times. My eyes rolled into the back of my head a few times all so some rapid eye movements. Woke this morning feeling kind of out of it but I really feel as if something is different inside me what it is I don't know. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 18th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Ben,

It sounds as if Amber is about to take over.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pest » August 19th, 2017, 2:50 pm

Female Spirit Indoctrination

Wow Kei this file is intense I didn't think at first anything was happening and before I knew it I was so deep and heavy I have not felt that kind of stillness before was a bit nerve racking. My body was motionless and out of my control the disconnection is really good on this also the amnesia was really well done I'm having a hard time remembering what was in that file all I can remember is cock and men oh and I was so close to cumming the pleasure was really intense I couldn't see what I was suppose to be seeing but it was there because it was working that reminded me of the forest. The forest here was so well done it felt very real and relaxing so real in fact I swear I sore trees it was a really quick flash but its the first time I've every had a visual image in my mind that I could see. I don't know how this will effect me but this is some really really good work. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to be more girly. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

This wont be too exciting. I lost track of time so I was running late and thought stuff it I'm going to listen any ways so I put it on and into trance I go next thing I know I'm waking up somewhere around 5min left in the file but I awoke and came out of trance kind of like when you fall asleep and then have like a panic attack and realise you've just been out for like 20min thinking you've sleep in for work or missed your alarm. The strangest thing is though this morning I really feel like I didn't listen to the file and also I cant remember doing it, its only the fact that my computer was still playing the file as I had left it on loop. Did I just fall asleep or is there something else at work here ? Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 20th, 2017, 5:20 pm

pest wrote
This won't be too exciting. I lost track of time so I was running late and thought stuff it I'm going to listen anyway so I put it on and into trance I go next thing I know I'm waking up somewhere around 5min left in the file but I awoke and came out of trance kind of like when you fall asleep and then have like a panic attack and realise you've just been out for like 20min thinking you've slept in for work or missed your alarm. The strangest thing is though this morning I really feel like I didn't listen to the file and also I can't remember doing it, it's only the fact that my computer was still playing the file as I had left it on loop. Did I just fall asleep or is there something else at work here? Good Girly Girl :)

Yes, there is something else at work here. You are manifesting all the signs of developing another personality without the safeties that Jack and I (and others) normally put into our files. "Missing time" -- when you are at place A and then suddenly realize that you are at place B without any memory of traversing the intervening distance -- is a classic symptom of MPD/DID.

"Highway hypnosis" is a "missing time " variant that almost everyone is familiar with. You're driving to some place you've driven to a million times before. Your mind relaxes while your subconscious takes over. Then ... you suddenly realize that you're at your destination with no idea of how you got there.

Jack and I and most others add safeties to our files. The ability of each persona to access memories -- so missing time is not a problem -- is one of them. Another safety is the ability -- it is a fact of both his/her and your continued existence -- to get along with each other. There are others.

Apparently when Amber takes over, missing time will become a problem. I suggest listening to my Your Other Half - Female file. The safeties in it could influence the almost established alter (Amber) to allow you to remember the missing time and communicate with her.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pest » August 21st, 2017, 3:19 pm

So something odd is happening last nights trance was really really good but I'm not sure if I'm blacking out or something else is going on basically there are parts of the file i remember from previous listens so last night when listening at times it feels like I'm missing parts of the file or I'm hearing things that i didn't hear before whats going on here I'm not sure but its helping with the trance. Breasts well kei seems to throw this in here files and well the effects this time seemed to be a lot better than previous, i really felt as if my chest had expanded to the point where i could actually feel weight as if i had breasts the drop and fullness felt great. There was something different about this trance from the previous ones it almost felt as if amber was trancing the name amber kept popping up in my mind and there were sensations that i hadn't felt previously or the intensity was better.

Now i was talking to someone yesterday and they suggested that i should put down post hypnotic results so lets try doing this from this point on.

Post Hypnotic

I use discord and Amber seems to feel safe here she comes out when i get turned on or i get into a light trance so i have to be care full. Previous conversations that Amber has had i do not remember but recently i feel as if Amber is making this more about us together now so I'm experiencing a lot more of the fun that Amber is having.

Irl situations seem to be that i get really happy when feeling girly and when Amber pops up i feel spacey and relaxed i have a deep urge for cock you could say an addiction.

Other things to note the file has made me have random thought patterns such as thinking differently and also thoughts seem to be of sexual content like getting fucked and sucking cock

Since listening to kei i am shaved all the time now i enjoy shaving especially my legs, i take a lot more care of my skin, I'm currently trying to shape my nails, i get my eyebrows waxed every month, i wear panties nearly every day and when I'm alone i wear girly clothes.

Amber has also found a master which makes her/us feel really really good when I'm not talking to master I'm thinking of his cock and when i can see it next note he is online.

Just yesterday i have noticed that I'm thinking of typing something and i swear i had typed it but it wasn't there and the only thing typed is another thought which feels as if this is Ambers influence so ill keep an eye on this see if it happens more.

Randomly listening to music makes me feel like dancing which is kind of new. Good Girly Girl :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 22nd, 2017, 2:51 pm

Good Girl: Path To Femininity 2

This file was great i really enjoy keis files that have human voice, the induction was great and the pleasure felt really good. I remember a stone path and nipples that's pretty much it so for me to review is very difficult as since doing the Amber file its really hard for me to remember most of keis new stuff. I know i was deep because my body just felt really numb and relaxed. Highly recommened if you want to feel girly.

Post Hypnotic

When playing online yesterday the experience we had with master was intense so intense it physically felt real Ive noticed as i get further along in the Amber file the effects seem to be getting a lot more intense especially in the realm of master and sub

Extremely happy yesterday just felt really girly and happy

No random thoughts to speak of except we still get really turned on by cock

Good Girly Girl Amber :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 23rd, 2017, 2:48 pm

Sissy Girl's Cocksucker Curse

The urge is real. You have to be careful with these files such a great file its only 33min i think which for kei is a really small file but man does it pack a punch. Induction is great its a count down induction but with confusion before i knew it i was out like a light. Really really deep, i was incredibly horny i felt like i was on edge for ages with no release. After the file had ended i had this urge in the pit of my belly really really wanted cum every time i swallowed i wanted it, i wanted it bad and cock wow just this primal urge if you want cock addiction this will do it great file. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post Hypnotic

It seems each day that we are starting to merge there doesn't seem to be this kind of feeling where the alter takes control its more i just start to feel like Amber
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 28th, 2017, 4:01 am

Update

So i have hit a road block or maybe the next level, the past few listens i listen through and then go to bed normally well now I'm waking up in the morning and i cant remember any of the file i listened to. So its going to get hard to review my experiences the further i go on but lets see where this goes.

This mornings listen i remember waking up in the middle and going back down and then right at the end it felt as if i was pulled out of the trance cant remember any of the file or what happened.

Post hypnotic - I have noticed that i have changed but i feel as if Amber is not separate i feel as if i embody her i am still me but i feel different. Good Girly Girl Amber :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 29th, 2017, 4:04 am

Bimbo Love Gas Breast Enlargement

This file is great couldn't get enough of the gas every time it was used i just instinctively breathed it in so deep it felt really pleasurable and the trance was deep. The feelings in my chest were pretty intense at times it really felt like pressure behind pushing outwards and a few flex's and just felt like something was changing my nipples felt great but i didn't seem to get the tingling all though my skin over all felt electric was great.

Post hypnotic - I feel extremely horny after this file and the urge to play with my nipples is there. No new signs from previous files. Good Girly Girl Amber :)
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 30th, 2017, 3:51 am

Im not sure if i fell asleep but i woke up as soon as the file finished i cant remember anything except the bell sound. We will see if this file effects me in any way. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post hypnotic - Only thing i have noticed is i seem to be hornier which is unusual for me.
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » August 31st, 2017, 4:13 am

Well i think it was a good trance I'm not sure what is happening at the moment the last 2 mornings Ive listened Ive started relaxed and then out and then come to at the end of the file when it stops. Either I'm falling asleep or something else is going on, I'm really hoping something else is going on. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post hypnotic - Nothing new to report
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » September 1st, 2017, 4:53 am

It happened again relaxing hear the bell sound and then gone woke up when the file stopped was confused felt like i had been listening to something else was really struggling to figure out what had happened. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post Hypnotic - Nothing new
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » September 2nd, 2017, 4:00 am

Did something different this time and dressed up for my trance felt really good too. It also happened again i went down and then out came to when the file stopped don't remember much just stones and walking. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post hypnotic - When i woke up this afternoon i just felt really happy couldn't stop smiling and also kind of feel happy and carefree tonight.
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby pest » September 3rd, 2017, 10:10 am

Got dressed up again and went into trance and it happened again down and then came to when the file stopped it was 35min file and it felt like i had been gone for ages. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post hypnotic - nothing new, i really wish i could post more but its hard when i cant remember the trance
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 3rd, 2017, 1:25 pm

pest wrote
nothing new; I really wish I could post more but its hard when I can't remember the trance

Perhaps what you should do is observe what you're doing differently after the trance and post that information. It may not be a result of the trance but if you haven't done something similar before, it is probably a result of the file suggestions.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pest » September 4th, 2017, 3:35 am

Had another great trance i also blacked out again but it wasn't as long i came to in the file but i was really deep and at one point i had this really really strong pressure in my head wasn't painful just really strong. So much pleasure and at one point i think consciously i was trying to move my body but i couldn't its like i was disconnected from it. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post hypnotic - I have been feeling kind of floaty and carefree like I'm clear minded, no clutter it actually feels really good, not stressed either. Also i have noticed that i am looking at ways to make my self more feminine physically i have this urge to want to look more girly not just in my mind but my body i still have rational thoughts as to the impact major changes would have on my life. So i still feel grounded and i feel i don't have any dysphoria issues I'm happy as a man but i enjoy being feminine.
pest
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 4th, 2017, 8:21 am

pest wrote
I have noticed that I am looking at ways to make my self more feminine physically I have this urge to want to look more girly not just in my mind but my body I still have rational thoughts as to the impact major changes would have on my life. So I still feel grounded and I feel I don't have any dysphoria issues I'm happy as a man but I enjoy being feminine.

You should consider feminine clothing and makeup. Using makeup can definitely make you more feminine.

There are also files available such as ViVe's Feminine Motion Conditioning http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=3192, Feminine Skin Care Conditioning http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2274, and Feminine Voice Conditioning http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1738 for you to use. Of course, there are other files ViVe posted such as Girling Up http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698, and the file I used and highly recommend, Feminine Conditioning http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698.

Perhaps you could also take estrogen for a short time. You can buy it cheaply on eBay from Southeast Asia and at various other places on the net. If you take it for six months or less, all the changes are reversible. Changes include breast growth, loss of body hair, and feminization of your facial features.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Next

Return to Success Stories