Success or not?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success or not?

Postby Pultron » March 18th, 2006, 6:08 pm

Hello everyone!

A guy from Sweden here. I've always believed in hypnosis and subliminal stuff. Just half an hour ago I was in bed and came to think of this site. I decided to take my first try on TrigFreeze and the TrigFreezeTest. This was the first time I ever tried anything so I decided to shut off all the lights in the room, plug in my headphones and try this thing out with the screen shut off as well on my computer. I were making sure nothing were going to disturb me at all.

Well, there I sat. Fully optimistic and definitely tried to kill any doubt. I'm really putting faith into that things like this should work. Anyway, she started speaking with that really calming voice of hers. First I was a little tense but after a while I started feeling my body float away or some sort. Is it supposed to be like that? Anyway, I had my hands on eachothers in my lap and the feeling of the hands touching eachother almost disappeared, like it was air between them. Can't really explain. I listened it all through and decided to go right on to the freezetest. Honestly, in the beginning it felt like I actually couldn't move. After half of the clip I decided that this was a tad foolish and thought of going to move but at the same time something said that I shouldn't! So I sat through it all until I was triggered to be released.

I don't know if I actually was stopped all the time or if the other part of 'enjoying it' stopped me. I think it did work though. I'm usually a really stressed out person and sitting in the uncomfortable pose that I actually sat in when I started the clip wasn't nice.

I wonder, was it just my stubborness to think that it work that did it or was it the trigger? Well, I'm going to try out more.

I wonder if it's good to put several hypnosis files in the playlist or if I should stick to one at a time while I'm asleep? Well, I'll go use the search function to find out. :)

This is fun! Thanks for such a great site! 8)
Pultron

Re: Success or not?

Postby goldragon_70 » March 18th, 2006, 6:17 pm

Pultron wrote:Hello everyone!

A guy from Sweden here. I've always believed in hypnosis and subliminal stuff. Just half an hour ago I was in bed and came to think of this site. I decided to take my first try on TrigFreeze and the TrigFreezeTest. This was the first time I ever tried anything so I decided to shut off all the lights in the room, plug in my headphones and try this thing out with the screen shut off as well on my computer. I were making sure nothing were going to disturb me at all.

Well, there I sat. Fully optimistic and definitely tried to kill any doubt. I'm really putting faith into that things like this should work. Anyway, she started speaking with that really calming voice of hers. First I was a little tense but after a while I started feeling my body float away or some sort. Is it supposed to be like that? Anyway, I had my hands on eachothers in my lap and the feeling of the hands touching eachother almost disappeared, like it was air between them. Can't really explain.

That sounds like what I feel when I go into a trance.

Pultron wrote: I listened it all through and decided to go right on to the freezetest. Honestly, in the beginning it felt like I actually couldn't move. After half of the clip I decided that this was a tad foolish and thought of going to move but at the same time something said that I shouldn't! So I sat through it all until I was triggered to be released.

I don't know if I actually was stopped all the time or if the other part of 'enjoying it' stopped me. I think it did work though. I'm usually a really stressed out person and sitting in the uncomfortable pose that I actually sat in when I started the clip wasn't nice.

I wonder, was it just my stubborness to think that it work that did it or was it the trigger? Well, I'm going to try out more.

I wonder if it's good to put several hypnosis files in the playlist or if I should stick to one at a time while I'm asleep? Well, I'll go use the search function to find out. :)

This is fun! Thanks for such a great site! 8)

That again sounds right. It's not as much that you can't move, you just don't want too, and you're in a situation that you didn't need to eather, which is were the trigger will probably work best.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Pultron » March 18th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Okay, that's just makes things more optimistic. I'm wondering, should I start looping the TrigFreeze file even more now when I'm sleeping or should I give a try on using the basic induction file or even deepening? I think it should be effective to use while sleeping yes? :)
Pultron

Postby goldragon_70 » March 18th, 2006, 6:42 pm

Well the file has taken fast, so you may not need to listen to it constantly. Using a deepener will take you to the right level, which is not sleep, and in truth, sleep doesn't get the best results. I found deepening2 took me to the right level.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Pultron » March 18th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Oh, ok. :)

But, trigger files and such could be used while sleeping instead?
Pultron

Postby goldragon_70 » March 18th, 2006, 6:56 pm

yes, but with slower results, and they may not come out like you wanted them.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Pultron » March 18th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Okay. :)

Well, I'm off for bed now. I'll let it loop 5 times. I think the voice were relaxing enough so I could sleep. xD I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes. ^^;
Pultron

Postby CuriousG » March 19th, 2006, 4:08 pm

You're right about not wanting to move. The suggestion that you don't desire to move when told to freeze is infinitely more useful than the suggestion that you can't (since the latter can be taken as a challenge). If you really put your mind to it, you could easily ignore the freeze trigger. A trigger only become automatic and difficult to resist after dozens of sessions.

As for listening to stuff while asleep, that's iffy. In deep sleep, you ignore it. During REM, it will have some effect (It varies greatly from person to person). In the end you have to balance the risks vs. the rewards. Is the erratic usefulness worth the risk of choking to death in your sleep when you get your neck tangled in your headphone cord?
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories