hypnosis in sleep?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

hypnosis in sleep?

Postby NeKofLiP » March 22nd, 2006, 1:29 pm

im not sure where this belongs..

i looped curse stroke sissy 8 times on my ipod mini , and fell asleep about 2/3 into the first one.

i had a WEIRD dream that night

it started like somehow with something from resident evil or those zombie movies/games , and i was running away and saw someone i havent seen for a couple years holding one who was like a hybrid of person/thing by the neck screaming at it "how do u kill them" and it answered "dont obey them"

so far this sounds stupid or like a great novel...

i ran past a field of them who were screaming at me to 'stop' but i kept running , and they burst into flame. than i ran into someone , and that was than every couple minutes or so he would be saying lines from the file to me , and mocking me in between , than i woke up about into the 4th one , and turned it off and went back to sleep.

does this mean anything?
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Re: hypnosis in sleep?

Postby CuriousG » March 22nd, 2006, 4:20 pm

NeKofLiP wrote:im not sure where this belongs..

i looped curse stroke sissy 8 times on my ipod mini , and fell asleep about 2/3 into the first one.

i had a WEIRD dream that night

it started like somehow with something from resident evil or those zombie movies/games , and i was running away and saw someone i havent seen for a couple years holding one who was like a hybrid of person/thing by the neck screaming at it "how do u kill them" and it answered "dont obey them"

so far this sounds stupid or like a great novel...

i ran past a field of them who were screaming at me to 'stop' but i kept running , and they burst into flame. than i ran into someone , and that was than every couple minutes or so he would be saying lines from the file to me , and mocking me in between , than i woke up about into the 4th one , and turned it off and went back to sleep.

does this mean anything?

Dreams are random. Unless they're about something or someone familiar to you, or evoke a strong emotional response towards a specific object or entity, they might not mean anything.

For instance, I had a semi-sexual dream about a platonic friend of mine. Obviously, this just confirms that I have deeper feelings for her than I might be inclined to admit. Another dream I had was about orange balloons being airdropped. That is the random workings of the dream.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » March 22nd, 2006, 10:40 pm

this may be horridly off top-topic, but is anyone else familiar with bobobo-bo bo bobo?

it sort of struck me that the show seems to have the SAME erratic and nonsensical nature dreams have.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 23rd, 2006, 1:14 pm

That show is so erratic, that at times I feel I souldn't watch it, and at times I feel I should.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories