curse female takeover journal by AshleyCD

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse female takeover journal by AshleyCD

Postby sissyashleyy69 » August 5th, 2017, 9:02 pm

I read about controversy about this file but I bought and I think it will help me, let me explain. I under go an hypnotic trance easy with Bambi Sleep but its not enough. Ive been fucked by a tgirl 3 times and a guy once with condom, I sucked a few guys and swalled. I love other guys cum but not mine. I want to transition but im so nervous and im worried what family will think. But I care about myself first, #1. This file will help me. I want to be a women, not a sissy. Right now, women are my fav, lesbian hehe, and men arent attractive but cock is, I love dick. I hope I can finally let go and be me. First time listening now, a lil high hehe :ugeek: ;) :P
sissyashleyy69

Re: curse female takeover journal by AshleyCD

Postby sissyashleyy69 » August 5th, 2017, 10:03 pm

Day 1 of week 1

After Listening to it for the first time, It felt so quick and I was back here, 24 minutes felt like 4, I doubt it is this powerful but being stoned it might be enhanced. Something feels different and thinking bout it makes my head hurt. In my effort to enhance my trance I will be smoking more weed and trying some poppers to help her. I will listen to it twice daily and update my progress here. I cant wait to accept myself and let my inner gurl out, who ever she is I hope her style is similar to mine! xoxo SissyAshley
sissyashleyy69

Postby h0tblackmaled0tcom » August 10th, 2017, 7:58 pm

You ok?
h0tblackmaled0tcom

Postby sissyashleyy69 » August 24th, 2017, 10:09 pm

Almost 3 weeks in

I find myself talking to myself more, hearing whispers the odd time I cant quite make out. I tell her I will help her and encourage everything. I hear music playing often. I have been feeling the need to draw something just anything with lots of pink. I haven't listened to the file every day. I listened to it about 6 or 7 times so far.

One thing very odd I noticed is if I am not wearing panties I feel sad and like I need to start wearing training bra hehe.

There has been a time when I was really horny it was almost like I lost control of my hands and started searching up lots of girly things and more hypnos edging myself like crazy I closed my eyes for seemed like a moment and next thing I knew I was in this trance feeling but it went by fast then I opened my eyes and I had 3 pens in my ass and had sissy written on my cock.

That was a few nights ago. I have not listened to it since till tonight will update after. What I am most looking forward to is finding out her name.
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » August 27th, 2017, 2:53 am

4 weeks in

And here is a little surprise for "Ashley" hehe
This little sissy bitch got really high put herself in a deep trance then listened to Curse Female takeover all night on repeat and when she updates this in the morning she will she this hehe.

The plans I have hehe, bubble butt big cock skinny perfect body to mold into the ultimate sissy sex doll hehe shes already taken cock from a guy and black tgirl (best anal sex ever!) hehe now I am trying to get her to get a boyfriend she already craves cock like pussy but more hehe she just needs to understand a dom guy or dom tgirl is what she is looking for.

She planned on wearing pantys in public while listening to curse female stroke so after that ill take control and get her a nice big dildo , this butt plug isnt doing it.

I need a second opinion for this sissy hehe
-Dumb blonde bimbo
-Black hair tattoos punk
-smart sassy brunette
-shy red head
Or my pic hehe dyed red hair like crimson bright red for the fire inside this slut hehe
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » August 28th, 2017, 3:36 pm

Week 4

I don't remember typing that last bit. The whole day I couldnt stop jerking off and woke up in panties. I do not resist at all and I keep trying to talk to her but she doesn't respond at all. She has only said a few things.

-That was one of her play sessions, since I was already masturbating prior to listening to the file.
-She loved watching my cock hard, I was gooning so hard, if you know what edging is basically I edged a bunch then eventually went right on the edge and kept stroking non stop (this lasted roughly and hour before I was able to make sense of anything after orgasm)
And finally she said -not to worry she will help me like I am helping her

Usually music playing in head, lots of britney spears and I honestly do not know how I know the lyrics. I looked them up after and was almost spot on and I don't even know the song names. Besides Toxic <3
sissyashleyy69

Postby daugo » August 29th, 2017, 11:21 pm

If not a troll, quit now and find files to remove suggestion or deprogrammer files.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyashleyy69 » September 2nd, 2017, 12:18 pm

daugo wrote:If not a troll, quit now and find files to remove suggestion or deprogrammer files.

I am not a troll. I simply wanted a place to write about my experience with this very strong file and why would I want to stop? She wouldnt let me even if I tried. And I dont know of any remover or deprogrammer files so I couldnt stop if I even wanted too
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » September 2nd, 2017, 2:51 pm

Week 4

He just listened to the file, and he said he wanted me to take control today for my birthday so I am :) I turned 14 Happy Birthday for me! I can do whatever I want today :twisted: hehe already wearing my fav lacy thong and I am debating on using my butt plug or finger myself hehe I think i got my period the other day I was so pissed off and somehow it made him pissed off hehe he was pmsing!!! What a sissy hehe What should I make him do? Besides rooting myself in
sissyashleyy69

Postby daugo » September 3rd, 2017, 11:38 pm

though I know humans are want to seek out their own damnation, you can make him stop listening to the file and listen to something to remove it instead
with what seems to be a new crop of curious daredevils listening, I almost want to listen again to see if anything did happen the first time I escaped from it or not...

dlugam busdir pambt iad soba lonsh dooain de Adonai
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyashleyy69 » September 6th, 2017, 4:08 pm

daugo wrote:though I know humans are want to seek out their own damnation, you can make him stop listening to the file and listen to something to remove it instead
with what seems to be a new crop of curious daredevils listening, I almost want to listen again to see if anything did happen the first time I escaped from it or not...

dlugam busdir pambt iad soba lonsh dooain de Adonai

He is a lost cause and he deeply belives that. He belives he should've been a girl. I can make that happen
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » September 6th, 2017, 4:14 pm

A month after

Hiii I am 14 and a half now!! I always wear panties now because I cry if I dont, At first I would just talk to him then ignore him, now we have conversations after about girly things and how sexy we both look. My ass is so sexy when he sees it or any bare ass he can't stop stroking hehe. I often control his hand so he knows his orgasms are controlled by me. I love making up outfits with clothes online and I can't wait to go shopping!!! I need some friends of anyone wants to message me and be friends let me know! XOXO Jasmine bambi lynn
sissyashleyy69

Postby daugo » September 6th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Well Parasite I Wish you the worst of luck, and may your suffering be greater than the life you are taking.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyashleyy69 » September 10th, 2017, 2:45 pm

daugo wrote:Well Parasite I Wish you the worst of luck, and may your suffering be greater than the life you are taking.

If you have something to say to me then pm and don't be such of a ignorant asshat lil bitch

you know nothing and we made a deal, MUTUALLY you act like I am a monster but like thats you =daugo :evil: ;) :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: fuck you :lol: :P
sissyashleyy69

Postby daugo » September 12th, 2017, 3:34 am

I survived the file because I started to realize what was happening and stopped with drastic measures. Me a monster? Perhaps... but at least I am me.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby napras-sword » September 12th, 2017, 8:17 am

If you have something to say to me then pm and don't be such of a ignorant asshat lil bitch

you know nothing and we made a deal, MUTUALLY you act like I am a monster but like thats you

You steal men's souls
and make them your slaves.

Your words are as
empty as your soul.
Mankind ill needs a
savior such as you!

And you're the one that types like an asshat. Can we talk to an adult please?
Is the man of the house home?
napras-sword

Postby daugo » September 12th, 2017, 11:10 pm

You steal men's souls

Your words are as
empty as your soul.
Mankind ill needs a
savior such as you!

I have often theorized it is something demonic. if not that it is a psychic parasite that feeds on the hosts mystery. It most likely still is immature and can still be gotten rid of.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyashleyy69 » September 19th, 2017, 12:44 am

napras-sword wrote:
You steal men's souls

Your words are as
empty as your soul.
Mankind ill needs a
savior such as you!

Umm like seriously what is with all the hate :(
I haven't stole anyone's soul. You know nothing of the process. You know nothing of me nor him and you are the one with the empty soul.
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » October 15th, 2017, 9:23 pm

Month like 2? Hehe

Hiiiii so I am 19 now I can legally drink hehe, once I turned 18 and 19 I got so powerful I cannot wait till I am 24 and all thats left haha.

We both believe in reincarnation and he thought his past life was a girl who killed herself and I think I am her but I dont know of anything before the file.

If anyone wants to just say hi or maybe propose something hehe like tots send me a pm hehe
I need some friends
xo Jasmine
sissyashleyy69

Postby vadic » October 21st, 2017, 9:51 pm

So....do people who use this file just LARP alot?

If not, what is happening with the original male persona? Where's he in all of this?

This file seems interesting
vadic

Postby maliniak » October 22nd, 2017, 7:35 pm

vadic wrote:So....do people who use this file just LARP alot?

If not, what is happening with the original male persona? Where's he in all of this?

Yes, they are trolling this, 99 percent are doing this.
But there is one percen of people who done and experience this for real.
These trolls are just hurting people, like me, who done this for real.
maliniak

Postby JackDrago » October 24th, 2017, 11:14 am

All 5 of me agree that alters are psychologically real for the person with them. We have over 100 successes with Manly Spirit, a dozen of whom we know personally. Similar numbers on the demon files. Alter files can and do work, it's WAY more than roleplay
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby sissyashleyy69 » October 29th, 2017, 10:06 am

Hes still here. He auto pilots for work and daily things while I am pulling the strings only bc he lets me. If he really wanted to he could stop me but hes to intrested in what I have planned for him hehe. He feels like I am his true self and he shouldn't have been in the first place. Im helping him reach his dreams he couldn't before while he's helping me get my body
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » October 29th, 2017, 10:09 am

maliniak wrote:

Yes, they are trolling this, 99 percent are doing this.
But there is one percen of people who done and experience this for real.
These trolls are just hurting people, like me, who done this for real.

I only made this so I can look back at it and understand better. I wanted to keep a journal that someone couldnt find in my life and read. I think if anyone found out about Jasmine they might think im insane lol maybe I am? Also I just realized I barely posted here and shes been posting more than me. I stopped listenning to the file as much and for good reasons ill post an update
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » October 29th, 2017, 10:10 am

JackDrago wrote:All 5 of me agree that alters are psychologically real for the person with them. We have over 100 successes with Manly Spirit, a dozen of whom we know personally. Similar numbers on the demon files. Alter files can and do work, it's WAY more than roleplay

Is there any good alter files that are super powerful? Im intested xo Jasmine
sissyashleyy69

Postby sissyashleyy69 » October 29th, 2017, 10:23 am

Almost month 3 I think? I started early August with the file. In the last while I have not been listening to the file and I can tell she is mad. She is powerful enough to make me need to sit down and focus on keeping control otherwise.....

I didn't think she would get so powerful as quickly and have a feeling if I kept listening to the file she would be stronger. There's something off something magical or spiritual about her. At times I want her to go away I end up screaming "Shut up Shut up Shut the fuck up J" over and over again to get her to stop. Dont get me wrong shes a part of me and I love her just sometimes she enjoys fooling around and fucking with me a little too much.....

J: Don't act like you don't like it silly hehe you love being teased and toyed with

Well yes I cant disagree but still you need to know when too much is too much and im trying to do an update of just me

This is just as much my journal as like yours ok.

I know. Back to what I was saying. Sometimes i feel like I'm on autopilot no control just like a act almost. Sometimes shes sweet and quiet and other times loud and kinda femdom ish which is hot until you are trying to do things in your life and she takes over. I will try to update more often than we both have been.

I'd advise people to learn more about this file before getting into it. I was expecting something a bit different but love having someone I can talk to about girly stuff and wanting to be girl. If your trans I think this file will help you but if you arent look into what your exactly getting into
sissyashleyy69

Postby vadic » November 8th, 2017, 9:56 pm

The more I struggle with this the more I feel like I should have been born a women, I've screwed up being a male time and again. Maybe this mp3 could be useful?

It'll be interesting hearing any updates of people who have used this.
vadic

Postby annafran » November 9th, 2017, 6:28 pm

Hi all, we've been using this site for a while now and listening to many feminisation files with limited success. However, since using CFT for a couple of months and then several more subsequent versions that I had "him" make I've been able to assume control of my body. So I created my own login today, since I have my own identity now and I must say that I have to agree with sissyashley that if you have any latent gender issues this will swiftly bring them to the surface.... hopefully! You see I've always been hidden away, pushed to the back of "his" alpha male mind but this CFT file has allowed me to regain my rightful place. Now I am able to push him to the back of my mind most of the time. It's funny, coz most of the time he's not really aware that I'm "driving" but when I make a point of telling him that yes this really is happening and that I will soon be transitioning he starts getting a little anxious, I can feel him even now as I type this trying to regain control. But then I get this really satisfying pleasure out of pushing him back down again. :twisted: :lol:

So give CFT a try, you won't regret it.... but he might! :o
annafran

Postby Rebroad » September 29th, 2018, 4:55 pm

wow.... I am tempted to try this... i wonder how it compares to bambi sleep
Rebroad

Postby napras-sword » September 29th, 2018, 10:13 pm

While whether the bambi personality becomes dominant or not is still debated, this file -if successful- will definitely result in an alternate personality taking control.
I would recommend against trying in all cases, but especially from your comment of basically "gee this seems neat" I'd recommend you steer clear.
napras-sword

Postby daugo » October 1st, 2018, 5:01 pm

While whether the bambi personality becomes dominant or not is still debated, this file -if successful- will definitely result in an alternate personality taking control.
I would recommend against trying in all cases, but especially from your comment of basically "gee this seems neat" I'd recommend you steer clear.

I would recommend everyone steering clear of it. it's like playing russian roulette with your own ego.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyashleyy69 » June 28th, 2020, 2:25 am

Update *giggles* remenants of a shattered soul

*giggles* I fill my past memories over any past past *giggles* I dont know what is left but I can tell there is a lil tad bit of resistance, I have grown up as the past owner died off. I am not sure what I will do, having this much room to strech is nice thou, maybe ill continue my endevours.
sissyashleyy69

Postby jackshadows » June 29th, 2020, 10:03 pm

Seems to have taken quite a bit.
jackshadows

Return to Success Stories