Cum cow

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cum cow

Postby fforallex » August 6th, 2017, 4:45 am

Hi, I'm a french male, 22yo, trying hypnosis for about a year ( discontinously) to a few files, mainly about orgasm control. I had good trances I guess, but I never got concrete results. Well, maybe until last night...

It has been two weeks since I haven't cum, and I've been teasing and edging myself for the past week. Yesterday, was browsing hypnofiles looking for a nice "eat your own cum' file, when I stumbled upon this file from Mollycuddle.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=6787

Far from being a cum eating file, this file turns you into a cum cow, constantly producing cum like a real cow would produce milk. The catch that has greatly turned me on was that it is impossible to make yourself cum.
I was shaking with excitation and lust, I was barely able to login to the website to download the loop. I gave it a try right after it.
I listened to it maybe three times, the time for me to fully understand the words, the logic of the file ( I'm not a native english speaker ). Then a little voice coming from the last parcel of lucidity and logic inside me convinced me that the file were not the one I've been looking for.

Boy, I was so wrong.
I don't how it happened but a few minutes after I went to bed. I got an urge to listen to the file, to let the fantasy overcomes me. So I put it on a loop, and I started listening for real this time.
The experience was incredible, I got so horny, it was almost unbearable, I wanted to cum, but I knew that it would be the end of the pleasure which I didn't want to end.

My cock was so hard, constantly leaking precum, keeping hard and arouse while the file did its job turning me into a worthless cum cow. The logic was implacable, I was a cum cow, producing my milk constantly, but cow can't milk themselves obviously, so neither can I. ( Sorry to disapppoint you at this point, but this part is not effective as I write ). After a while ( maybe half an hour ?), I was bored and exhausted so I stopped the file and went to sleep.

This was not over. Far from it.
I woke after a few hours, incredibly horny and with only a thought in my mind : Being a cum cow. I wanted so badly, i wanted to fill my balls aching as they filled with cum, I wanted my cock throbbing but being impossible to release the pressure. I was compelled to listen the file again, so I did, and it was the same pleasure of completeness, pleasure, joy, and incredible hornyness.

The same scenario repeated once again this night, exactly the same way, when I finally got up this morning. I just had to write about my experience. For now, I don't feel the urge to listen to the file again. But I'm sure it would come back again in no time. I'm already hard with anticipation.

I try to update this thread as much as I could if I experience improvements, or if I fall deeped in a new life being a cum cow ( god I'm so horny writing this ).
fforallex

Re: Cum cow

Postby psiboi1977 » August 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am

Any update fforalex?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories