Never Fully Flaccid

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Never Fully Flaccid

Postby confuseddabbler » September 21st, 2017, 7:47 am

After listening to EMG's Never Fully Flaccid only twice over a one-week period, my mind is blown over how well it works!

I was a grower to an extreme degree - 7" erect (8" measuring to the pubic bone), but under an inch flaccid. An absolute mushroom cap. This was something that embarrassed me my whole life.

I would always pull on my penis to stretch it temporarily if I knew I'd have to be nude in front of others for any reason (gym locker room, skinnydipping, with a girl, etc.); this would give me the appearance of an extra inch or so for the next few minutes, but it would also make it look thin and pathetic, like a limp noodle. Occasionally I'd try to think sexy thoughts in hopes of getting half-aroused, but didn't do that often for fear of overshooting my mark and getting an erection, which generally isn't socially acceptable in public nudity-type situations.

Having a tiny acorn penis when flaccid also present problems when urinating; I'd have to tug & stretch it to get it to clear the fly of my underwear and pants at urinals, and when sitting I'd have to be sure to push down on it to angle it downward to avoid pissing out between the seat and rim.

After listening to the file only twice, I've been hanging at a solid 3" when flaccid, but with just enough blood flow circulating through to consistently keep it looking respectably plump. This is not a curse file, folks - this is a self-confidence and self-esteem booster. It feels so good to not be embarrassed anymore!
confuseddabbler

Re: Never Fully Flaccid

Postby JackDrago » September 21st, 2017, 5:41 pm

I went from 3" flaccid to 5" flaccid from this file (7.8" erect) results have persisted 3 years.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: Never Fully Flaccid

Postby confuseddabbler » September 22nd, 2017, 7:26 am

JackDrago wrote:I went from 3" flaccid to 5" flaccid from this file (7.8" erect) results have persisted 3 years.

That's awesome, and really good to hear. I'm enjoying 3" flaccid, but would love 5"! Definitely keeping this one in my Growth playlist for the foreseeable future.
confuseddabbler

Return to Success Stories