Success?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success?

Postby tankthefrank » November 9th, 2017, 10:13 am

I just recently found WMM (about 3-4 weeks ago),listening to a few of my favorite fem files and I've been getting headaches while listening to my files, kind of like if I was squinting hard. I'd read that this could be my mind resisting and that eventually the mind gets tired and gives in.
Last night while listening to one of Kei's files I felt the headache behind my eyes clear up and it sort of felt like breaking through a barrier. Almost like a jet held back waiting to take off on the carrier deck and then suddenly getting propelled by the catapult(although not at that speed lol).
I am curious if I have just passed a barrier to my hypnosis files.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Re: Success?

Postby JackDrago » November 9th, 2017, 6:14 pm

Headache is a classic sign of hypnotic resistance. Yeah, sometimes files break through your resistance eventually, Failing to Resist often helps with that; but it's always a good idea to read the script or listen to the body of the file without the induction to see if there's a simple edit you can do to get rid of the issue.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby tankthefrank » November 27th, 2017, 1:07 pm

Not sure if this can be construed as an impending success but I figured I`d post it anyways.
Last Saturday while out I had noticed after a sneeze I had that feeling like I was looking out of a pair of unfamiliar eyes, almost like in a daze, no thoughts, kind of like seeing out of someone else`s eyes.
And then yesterday I was fixing a pair of my work gloves and had put the glove I was fixing on and had the distinct feeling that it was someone else`s hand.
Quite strange. Could this be construed as the effects of some of the files I listen to?
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby tankthefrank » November 27th, 2017, 4:20 pm

I was just thinking, could this be a random chance that I was slipping into or was in (albeit) a short trance?
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories