Train fat women sex

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train fat women sex

Postby bearsonabus11 » November 25th, 2017, 4:22 pm

I downloaded this file the other night. I listened to it twice and I let it loop while I sleep.

The next day I kept looking at pictures of plus size models. I would go on Instagram and just look at images of plus size models. I masterbated multiple times throughout the day to plus size women. They would turn me on so much. I went out to the mall and I would noticed curvy and bigger girls. I couldn't wait to get home and continue what I had done earlier. I ended up masterbating a couple more times later in the day to plus size girls. I just keep wanting to look at plus size models online. It isn't always a pure sexual thing either, sometimes I just admire their shape and how pleasing it is to me. I like their larger breasts, butt, and their bit of a tummy. I took a nap and when I woke up I was thinking of plus size women.

This file has definitely had an effect on me. I'll update regularly and see what changes I notice. I may have just become a chubby chaser :o
bearsonabus11

Re: Train fat women sex

Postby bearsonabus11 » November 26th, 2017, 10:28 am

I listened to the file last night and slept with it on a loop again. I really enjoy listening to the file. I feel like I'm going through puberty again. I'm constantly horny and I am obsessed with women as long as they are curvy or bigger. I just can't get enough of them. I like skinny girls too but bigger girls are so much more attractive to me right now.

I started listening to it out of curiosity and it seemed interesting. I never thought it would work this well. I am a bit conflicted. I don't know if I want to be attracted to big girls but I am having so much fun right now and it feels soo good just to give in and enjoy it. I can't remember the last time I was this horny
bearsonabus11

Re: Train fat women sex

Postby bearsonabus11 » January 7th, 2018, 3:53 am

Figured I'd give an update.

I've listened to the file pretty much every day. I can't stop listening to it.

I have a huge attraction to plus size women now. I started out curious about this and seeing if it would work. But now all I care about is plus size women. I don't even find slim girls attractive anymore. I masterbate to plus size women daily. I can't get enough of them. I've been on a couple dates with big girls and I've totally loved it.

I never planned on being in to big girls but I wouldn't have it any other way now. I love big girls and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way at this point.

I'd say this file was a success

This is my ideal girl
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc-iFQ5l1Rs/
bearsonabus11

Return to Success Stories