Kei"s Female Spirit Inculcation

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Kei"s Female Spirit Inculcation

Postby kendallcd4u » December 13th, 2017, 3:54 pm

Tried this file a couple nights ago and I went very deep and in and out but always under. I didn't remember much the next day except the name Amber. That morning I took my usual shower and thought it would be a good time to shave my balls which I do on a regular basis. When I finished shaving them I looked at my pubic hair and thought why not shave that too, so I did. The looking down at my shaved parts, I saw my hairy legs and thought why not shave them too...no one will see them, so I did. I then looked down and saw my smooth legs and cock and thought I better shave the few hairs I had on my stomach and my armpits. I am now shaved smooth and it feels wonderful!
Last night I listened to the file again and this time I heard her say Amber wanted to shave and shaving felt good! One time listening to this file and I shave myself smooth because of the suggestion planted by Kei. I cut and filed my toenails last night and have the overwhelming desire to put on nail polish. This too was a suggestion I did not remember hearing the first time I listened. I will listen again tonight and let Amber have all the control she wants.
kendallcd4u

Re: Kei"s Female Spirit Inculcation

Postby tankthefrank » December 20th, 2017, 7:52 am

I like Keis' files a lot. I'm going to have to listen to this one again and see if I get the same results. I sually get an aroused feeling down below without getting an erection while listening to these files. Would love to hear any updates you have from extended liatening.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories