Enchanted Keyboard - binaural version

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Enchanted Keyboard - binaural version

Postby kzarin » January 16th, 2018, 12:38 am

This was interesting as I didn't think such a simple idea could work, in fact when I wrote suggestions and do as the file suggests I'm not even in a trance.

First I've way over complicated the first ideas when I start a few days ago yet most suggestions appeared to have worked.

I did focus on nudge factors for feeling focused, motivated and so on at work. This gave me the best days work I'd had for quite a long time.

I found my main fetish hypnosis I'd done vastly reduced and didn't think of it all day. In fact I was able to try out something completely alien and cum listening to it alone!

I tried intense need to UK clean a toilet for 5 seconds then switch off completely from it - now this was a very compelling thing for me for 35 years the toilet and related stuff. The suggestion worked completely. I stopped after 5 enjoyable filthy seconds then my feelings just diminished then stopped.

I used it for some study, to cum over other ideas and all sorts.

Only one suggestion didn't definitely fire and I wrote to drop it till I had time.

I do keep listening however and suggest folks only try massive changes in short amount of time if they're experienced at these. Nudges and gradually shifts are more likely to take and build your confidence!

Thanka EMG and Calimore.

I feel I have more choice now with my self hypnosis work.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Enchanted Keyboard - binaural version

Postby kzarin » January 16th, 2018, 12:39 am

I dare not actually enhance my original desires here!
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories