SUCCESS!!!!! yet questions

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

SUCCESS!!!!! yet questions

Postby mat422 » March 27th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Hey I have been going on and off with self hypnosis for a while now. At first I did it by myself so I could get into trance, but it was really hard. It was really easy getting into trance by just listening to someone else. Anyway I had some success with the trigfreeze2 and I only listened to it once! I mean whenever i say the trigger and try to move i can't really move. Its quite amazing. My goal is to get either hornyschoolgirl to work or trigwoman2, can you recommend which one might be easier? How long should I listen to the visualizationhelp file before I can hallucinate really well? Also does anyone have any suggestions on files that i can try that are easy like trigfreeze2? Thanks for the help and I hope many other people have the same success im having now! :D
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby groomlakeguy » March 27th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Whenever YOU say the trigger?

So... ...what gets you moving again? 8O
groomlakeguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 27th, 2006, 4:44 pm

My guess is that it wears off after a while...
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

my mistake

Postby mat422 » March 27th, 2006, 7:33 pm

I meant I used freezetest which is exactly like trigfreeze2 only you can self trigger it and untrigger it. Sorry for the mix up. Anyway im still gonna set my mind to visualizehelp file, any idea how long i should listen to this? Im starting this week everynight so would 2 weeks be good enough to get better at hallucination?
mat422
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories