Pig Suit Success, careful what you wish for!!!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Pig Suit Success, careful what you wish for!!!

Postby onetrack » March 20th, 2018, 12:33 am

On a whim I tried Professor Pig's Pig Suit file, and now I'm starting to feel the desire to be a rubber pig grown inside me.

I'm a straight, married male with a slight fascination with transformation fantasies and this sounded like fun. After listening to the first file I genuinely went under and woke up knowing I would only feel fully aroused if I owned some kind of pig suit.

The file associated arousal with wearing the suit, and puts you into a different mindset of a horny pig.

I ordered a black shiny Zentai suit and put it on eagerly to listen to the second file. I felt waves of pleasure and had a huge orgasm following deep arousal on the Professor's command.

I started to feel like that suit was where I belonged as wearing it gave me waves of pleasure. I started looking for any pig related files, including one that makes me feel more pleasure if I snort and whine like a pig during masturbation.

I wanted to be owned and treated like a dirty, horny rubber pig, always in my suit and eating mashed up leftovers in a trough.

Last week in a fit of panic I purged the suit, it took all the willpower I had as it was like my drug. I know il have to replace it soon, I'm pretending not to be the pig I know I've become.
onetrack

Re: Pig Suit Success, careful what you wish for!!!

Postby ProfessorPig » March 20th, 2018, 10:52 pm

i am glad to hear had success with my file. i hope you are enjoy exploring being a pig. i got the sense that you have been enjoying it so far, but if you ever need any suggestions removed let me know.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories