Success with hypno by text

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with hypno by text

Postby misfit » March 28th, 2006, 9:03 am

Hello All,

I wanted to share some interesting experiences I've had lately. I've been chatting on another site. A friend there was telling me he could put people under using just text. He tried putting my under, but it didn't work (I'm very resistant as a subject), but I studied his technique.

A few days later I tried with someone who is an experienced subject. We were chatting, and i noticed he was just starting to repeat my statements, like he was going under, so I ran with it. I got him under deeply (and even got a couple of nude pics for my efforts).

A couple of days later I tried with another experienced subject. He has a couple of triggers to help go under faster, and I used those. Got him under very deeply. I've put him under a second time since then.

My next try was with a total novice (never been under before). Hard to tell how deeply he was under, but he was definitely under. I started setting some triggers to help him relax and go under in the future. I tried again a few days later, and got him under deeper this time. He said the triggers helped.

I tried with another novice and got him under too, but not sure just how deeply. Again, I worked on setting some triggers. Next time I get a chance to put him under I'll see how well they're working.

What I've found works best for this is to slip is casually into the conversation. If they aren't expecting it, they don't get excited for put up defenses. (I had permission from all of them before trying to put them under, they just didn't know when). They find themselves going under before they're even aware that you're trying.

I tried to stick to short, simple statements so they don't have to think about them to much. I use things like this:
just breathe deeply
feel the stress leaving your body
feel yourself relaxing
it feels so good to relax
to relax and let go
to let go of the world
to just read my words and relax
read my words and let them guide you
guide you to a place of relaxation
so relax, so calm, so peaceful

That should give you the basic idea. The big problem is that you get almost no feedback from the subject. I've probably carried on a couple of the inductions longer than needed because I was lacking the feedback. But it works, and I'm getting better with it.

Just thought at least some of you would find this interesting.

Misfit
misfit

Postby GaaliDurne » March 28th, 2006, 8:18 pm

That is really cool! I've read LadyJulia's page regarding text hypnosis, and this really verifies what she had been saying. Thanks for the pointers, also, and glad to know that it's working for you!
GaaliDurne

Postby misfit » March 29th, 2006, 8:52 am

Happy to share what I know...that's part of the point of the forums.
misfit

Return to Success Stories