Something new?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Something new?

Postby Akron » May 15th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Much of the content in this subforum is focused on a few megathreads for popular files, or bumped up older threads. Tried and true classics like shrinking weenie, curse forced gay/straight, dumbing down, etc etc.

There's tons of new files being uploaded to the site all the time, but nobody talks about a single one here. Anyone have any good finds from the site from the last 2 years or so? Surely there must be some gems that have gone unnoticed.
Akron
Regular
Regular

Re: Something new?

Postby ProfessorPig » May 19th, 2018, 6:01 pm

its tough to find quality files that people do not already know about. there are three main categories that someone good will fall into. they may be well known and discussed already, they may make dangerous files, or they may work on such a fringe subjects that they do not garner much attention.
the thing that discourages me most when i see new files is that so many of them are 2-10 minutes long, so unless you have a rapid induction trigger the files are either a loop or a fantasy file. even if the file is meant to be looped having a longer file that varies the order and frequency of the statements said is far more interesting to listen to. i was really tempted to start a hypnosis advice thread to try and help new file creators, but thats a task for a rainy day when i have more time.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories