Real talk

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Real talk

Postby arcanecandycane » June 29th, 2018, 8:23 am

Genuinely curious about how people on this site consume these types of self-hypnosis audio.

Are you in this for permanent, IRL changes? Or do you practice things only for leisure?

How have your actual, day to day lives been, for both ^these instance?
arcanecandycane

Re: Real talk

Postby JackDrago » June 29th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Speaking for myself, I achieved lasting change. Went from a curvy femme boy bottom to a masculine, dominant, alpha male, grew hair on my chest (though not much), increased my dick size by an inch, totally changed my way of dressing, and created a set of alters to keep me company.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby David_D » June 30th, 2018, 4:37 am

I like the concept of 'real talk'. So thanks for bringing it up.

I have been listening to hypnosis files on and off for some years now. Mostly for recreational purposes. I started with relaxation files from Wendy Friesen. A few years later I discovered sites like these. I also found out that I am very suggestible. Most files give me results after one listen... So I am a little picky what files to listen. Some files are fun, but some are really dangerous.

I was shocked how well for example a hands free orgasm file worked on me. I also remember a file that made me erect everytime I touched a boob. It was fun.

What I don't like about hypnosis files that they require full privacy and rest for about half an hour. That's is not always easy to find in a busy family life. And I also don't like that files make me very sleepy.

Now I am more into subliminals. That is a form of hypnosis too. But you can even listen to them during work. I had some results with subliminals that gave me more strenght and endurance.
David_D

Postby OxyFemboi » June 30th, 2018, 1:38 pm

arcanecandycane wrote
Genuinely curious about how people on this site consume these types of self-hypnosis audio.

Are you in this for permanent, IRL changes? Or do you practice things only for leisure?

How have your actual, day to day lives been, for both ^these instance?

I'm here for the RL changes.

I have used hypnosis files to lose three inches in height (from six feet zero inches to five feet nine inches), become more interested in being femme, shrunk my penis a few inches, and added alters/personalities to keep me company and to do stuff I wasn't particularly interested in doing. Examples include doing the laundry and exercising. [My blood pressure is now usually around 110/55. It used to be a rather unhealthy 130+/80+.] I've also lost about forty pounds of fat weight.

One result of hypnosis was that I decided I was a trans female instead of a gay male. I totally changed my way of dressing. I haven't worn "guy clothes" for over two years. I have transitioned from male to female. The only things left on my "transition to-do list" is
    1) legally change my name (my paperwork has been filed; I am waiting for a court decision)
    2) notify people of the name change
    3) get new documents issued in my new name [birth certificate, high school and college diplomas, ID]

In case you're wondering, I love being female. Having breasts is FUN! I wear a size 40C bra.

I've used subliminal files I found on YouTube to turn my eyes green. They go quite well with my red hair and pale Irish/Scot skin.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby idiotjock » July 3rd, 2018, 8:59 am

I haven't used any files yet but I have done tons of sessions with my tist for real, permanent changes. Becoming a jock has really changed my whole life. I changed my major in college to kinesiology, I go to the gym five days a week, and a huge part of my brain power iand time is spent on jock stuff; reading fitness articles, listening to fitness and sports podcasts, keeping up with my favorite teams, and just learning about exercise more. I'm putting out applications to be a personal trainer. Fitness has become my number one passion in life and I owe it almost entirely to hypnosis.

I'm curious to use some files here. JackDrago I'm really curious how you made your dick bigger. I'm not small down there but I'd love to have an extra inch or so.
idiotjock

Postby arcanecandycane » July 3rd, 2018, 6:29 pm

Speaking for myself, I achieved lasting change. Went from a curvy femme boy bottom to a masculine, dominant, alpha male, grew hair on my chest (though not much), increased my dick size by an inch, totally changed my way of dressing, and created a set of alters to keep me company.

(Don't know how quotes work but I hope I'm doing this right lol) JackDrago, how long has this change lasted you? And where do you see yourself now? Am also interested in the specific lifestyle changes you've made that resulted to this.
arcanecandycane

Postby arcanecandycane » July 3rd, 2018, 6:34 pm

OxyFemboi: One result of hypnosis was that I decided I was a trans female instead of a gay male. I totally changed my way of dressing. I haven't worn "guy clothes" for over two years. I have transitioned from male to female. The only things left on my "transition to-do list" is
1) legally change my name (my paperwork has been filed; I am waiting for a court decision)
3) get new documents issued in my new name [birth certificate, high school and college diplomas, ID]

How did it hit you that this is what you really are? I used to follow your blog about becoming more jock like and masculine. It's actually interesting to see how your path has changed.

Also what makes you so decisive about making these choices? Since they're pretty big things, actually legally changing your identity, more than just as a social thing. I think it's insights from yeah hypnosis users like you that fascinate me about this whole thing. How do you think you became so set on making such drastic changes, and what value do you think it brings you? :)
arcanecandycane

Postby arcanecandycane » July 3rd, 2018, 6:39 pm

I haven't used any files yet but I have done tons of sessions with my tist for real, permanent changes. Becoming a jock has really changed my whole life. I changed my major in college to kinesiology, I go to the gym five days a week, and a huge part of my brain power iand time is spent on jock stuff; reading fitness articles, listening to fitness and sports podcasts, keeping up with my favorite teams, and just learning about exercise more. I'm putting out applications to be a personal trainer. Fitness has become my number one passion in life and I owe it almost entirely to hypnosis.

How does it feel now? I think I used to want this. I'm really on and off with files because I get into becoming a jock, then I look at my current life, and I'm pretty ok with things. Used to think I'd become like a pro bodybuilder or strongman.

I'm also interested in where you think your life is headed now? Like as a jock. Also do you see yourself as just a jock? Like are sports/gym/fitness really 100% of what you are, or are you still interested in different things like idk music, food, do you have any other sources of income like a small business or something, etc.?
arcanecandycane

Postby arcanecandycane » July 3rd, 2018, 6:44 pm

As a follow up to ^this, @idiotjock I think my rationalte wiht it too is how I don't feel like I have to be one or the other now. Overtime I learned I can still be a jock at the gym, desire muscle, gains, but I'm still into gardening, cooking food, jazz, and a fulltime graphic artist. That what I got out of jock files was the athletic ability and confidence, which I realized I guess I didn't have to think of as a trade off but rather just as an addition to myself. But it always feels like I could take it a step furhter and be more confident and be 50x more serious at the gym to get even stronger.

I'm wondering how much of yourself you're committing to becoming a jock, and also why/how you arrived at this decision? :)
arcanecandycane

Postby OxyFemboi » July 3rd, 2018, 7:02 pm

arcane wrote
(Don't know how quotes work but I hope I'm doing this right lol) JackDrago, how long has this change lasted you? And where do you see yourself now? Am also interested in the specific lifestyle changes you've made that resulted to this.

You got the quotes right.

Changes made by hypnosis are permanent unless otherwise specified. A change in beliefs is permanent. Physical changes are permanent (and usually are one-way effects) so don't listen to penis shrink files (or other files that cause physical changes) unless you really and truly want that effect. Reversal files usually do not work with physical changes. Curse files are written to be both permanent and irreversible. A trigger which is set in place by hypnosis may decay due to lack of use. However, each time a trigger is used, it becomes better established until it finally becomes permanent.

This is why hypnotists write files in areas they enjoy. The more we think about a subject, the more that subject attracts us. Jack wrote a nine-part file series about becoming more masculine called Masculine Conditioning. It took several months, so Jack enjoyed some of the benefits of the series (without listening to the files) from thinking about how to phrase the suggestions, writing them, editing them, and finally recording the suggestions.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby idiotjock » July 3rd, 2018, 9:10 pm

How does it feel now? I think I used to want this. I'm really on and off with files because I get into becoming a jock, then I look at my current life, and I'm pretty ok with things. Used to think I'd become like a pro bodybuilder or strongman.

I'm also interested in where you think your life is headed now? Like as a jock. Also do you see yourself as just a jock? Like are sports/gym/fitness really 100% of what you are, or are you still interested in different things like idk music, food, do you have any other sources of income like a small business or something, etc.?

I'm wondering how much of yourself you're committing to becoming a jock, and also why/how you arrived at this decision?

Honestly, it was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. I feel like my life has direction now; I'm focused on a singular goal that is both pleasurable and achievable. As far as other interests go, let me just say this: I play piano and guitar, I write, I cook, I read, I learn. I'm still into a ton of things, just not a whole lot of nerdy kind of things. I gave up things I knew I wouldn't miss. I am definitely 100% a jock, but I'm also not a one trick pony. Overall I'd say the majority of my time is spent on jock interests. Ideally, I'd like more. I love being obsessed with the gym and fitness, I love being into sports. As I was saying in another topic, I wouldn't mind experimenting with being just a little bit dumber too, if only because I know I'd get more out of the jock things.

It's funny, the more I have opened myself to being a jock, the better my life has become. My self esteem has skyrocketed. My ego is crazy huge and I love it and want it that way. I'm strong as fuck, muscular as fuck, and horny as fuck. So if you want good reason to commit, there you go.
idiotjock

Postby JackDrago » July 3rd, 2018, 11:24 pm

@arcanecandycane my changes took a period of about 3 years. Havn't tranced in 2 months and am stable in the same identity. My guess is that the changes will turn out to be permanent
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » July 4th, 2018, 12:28 am

OxyFemboi wrote
One result of hypnosis was that I decided I was a trans female instead of a gay male. I totally changed my way of dressing. I haven't worn "guy clothes" for over two years. I have transitioned from male to female. The only things left on my "transition to-do list" is
1) legally change my name. My paperwork has been filed; I am waiting for a court decision.
3) get new documents issued in my new name, such as my birth certificate, high school and college diplomas, ID.

Arcane wrote
How did it hit you that this is what you really are? I used to follow your blog about becoming more jock like and masculine. It's actually interesting to see how your path has changed.

Also what makes you so decisive about making these choices? Since they're pretty big things, actually legally changing your identity, more than just as a social thing. I think it's insights from yeah hypnosis users like you that fascinate me about this whole thing. How do you think you became so set on making such drastic changes, and what value do you think it brings you? :)

Those are fascinating questions. I could do an essay on each one, so I know this is not going to be a short response.

How did it hit you that this is what you really are?
This actually is one of those insights people describe as a revelation. I'm not claiming that this was a divine insight, but it certainly explained many occasional, inexplicable odd impulsive behaviors which, considered as a totality, was an expression of an unacknowledged desire. Examples of these behaviors include doing pre-internet research on OTC drug to find affordable OTC drugs that caused gynecomastia, buying those drugs, and taking extreme overdoses of those OTC medications. (The only "harmful" side effect would have been to cure any ulcers I had. (I didn't have any ulcers.) [The specific OTC medication I was abusing was Tagamet (cimetidine).] Another inexplicable behavior was buying and using clear nail polish. (I even wore it while visiting my parents. If they observed anything during these visits, they never mentioned it.) I bought and experimented with make-up; I always took it off before I left my house except for easily explained times, such as a Halloween party.

I used to follow your blog about becoming more jock-like and masculine.
It's nice to know that I actually had some people interested in my online writings. If I had had some encouraging responses, I would have written more. Which blog? I have had three or four; that does not include ones that disappeared when a website vanished. I'm still occasionally posting on one or two of my blogs ... and you must have noticed my 1,000-plus comments on WMM.

It's actually interesting to see how your path has changed.
I agree. You should see how my path looks from inside my skull. Labyrinthine is a good descriptor. (I have an enormous vocabulary from my constant reading. I like to use words that say exactly what I mean, which means that a distinctive, yet unusual, word makes an occasional appearance.)

Also what makes you so decisive about making these choices?
Since you have read my blog(s), you must have read at least one rant about my desire to be dumb due to my constant habit of overthinking ... everything. I then analyzed my thinking for flaws in logic and then examined the axioms I was using to see if those postulates were biased toward an unacknowledged desired conclusion. This approached meta-analysis fairly quickly ... and went beyond that realm fairly quickly. That is a summation of arguments in favor of my desire to become dumb.

Unfortunately, that desire to become dumb must remain in the realm of fantasy. The one file series that delivers on its promise to make the user dumb, ViVe's Dumbing Down files, cannot work on me. ViVe's files are based on the premise that the user has a working sex drive. Due to my need for effective epilepsy medications, a total suppression of my sex drive was an unwanted side-effect. Having no sex drive means that the suggestions to merge your horniness, your desire to be dumb, and your happiness don't have anything to work with.

This was not, as it appears, a whimsical decision. This decision is actually the result of several years' worth of doubt, thinking, research, and analysis. I have based several files on these years worth of doubt and self-analysis. One -- I Doubt I Am Male, a first-person experimental file to cause a cis male to believe he's a trans woman -- has been posted to WMM already. The more normal second-person version (Doubt You Are Male), and both versions of the female-to-male versions (I Doubt I Am Female and Doubt You Are Female) are ready to post.

... they're pretty big things
Yes, they are. In fact, the state has decided to make it hard enough so that changing your gender can't be done easily. Unlike a drunken person deciding to get a tattoo, actually changing your gender is a complex and needlessly complicated multi-year process with several built-in places where a person can easily drop out.

1) You need to convince a therapist that you are a female in a male's body. At the very least, you have a built-in listener to air your who long, drawn-out, and needlessly complicated the entire process is. If you aren't complaining about how long and complicated the process is, you probably will be disqualified.
2) Your therapist writes a letter to an endocrinologist about you suitability to receive Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
3) Your endocrinologist starts you on HRT. For trans male-to-females, this consists of:
    estradiol, an estrogen
    an anti-androgen/testosterone suppressor, such as spironolactone
    progesterone, the estrogen which causes mood swings/PMS
I'm not qualified to say what a trans man''s HRT would include. I know it involves weekly testosterone injections.
4) After six months of HRT, the physical changes become permanent. This is another place where you can drop out.
5) After a year, you qualify for surgery. You need a letter from your endocrinologist for the surgery consult appointment.
6) You go through with the surgery.
7) You file legal papers to change your name and gender.
Concurrent with steps one through whatever, you live as your desired sex 24/7 for at least one year. The only men's clothing I have used in the last few years has been men's white cotton socks in winter. (My feet were cold.)

... actually legally changing your identity is more than just as a social thing.
Yes. Changing your name and gender on your birth certificate is expensive. It's much more than just a "social thing". It's a final affirmation of your choice. It's a statement to the world that you are both who and what you say you are/ You are not male, as your birth certificate says. You were just assigned male at birth (amab) solely based on the equipment between your knees. You are, in fact as well as in deed, female, and NOT MALE. You are proudly proclaiming this fact to the entire world.

I think it's insights from hypnosis users like you that fascinate me about this whole thing.
Thanks.
I try to be as comprehensive as I can be in my answers. Answering this p[articular question requires much more than just a few paragraphs. I could write a book on the subject ... and several people have written such books. The definitely helped in my decision-making. (To forestall a question, I did not limit myself to books on the pro-trans side of the subject. I read several books on why not to go through this process of changing my gender.)

[b]How do you think you became so set on making such drastic changes?

When I am finally convinced, even against my will, that a statement is true, I need to act on that truth if action is required. The sky is blue requires no action on my part. The sky will continue to remain blue even if I insist the sky is orange. On the other hand, OxyFemboi is a female mind in a male body requires action on my part if I decide this is a true statement for me. Either my mind or my body needs to change.

What value do you think it brings you?
I have grown as a person and found and explored sides of myself that were neglected. I am not trying to sound new-agey when I say I have a much better knowledge of myself now than I did in my last few incarnations.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Success Stories