Jackstock’s crazy cum volume

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Jackstock’s crazy cum volume

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » July 23rd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Hey there all,

Some of you will remember me from a while back that I left before the server crash happened. It’s great to be back and I’ve found another file to run away with!

Continuing on my previous theme of masculinisation, Jack has released an alternative to EMG’s CCP file and hit it perfectly with what I am trying to achieve.

So this file works to expand and improve one’s cumshots by growth as well as production increases to produce huge ropes of cum over time, and all without the dreaded countdown of the CCP files!

I plan to keep you guys posted on progress at least weekly; I’ve been on the file for 3 days now and already have noticed that I am hornier, I wake up harder and as I’ve been writing this, the pulsating feeling in my groin has been tangible (loving the feeling of being full!)

Shot size is a little up since I started but progress is better than none. It’s about 3-4 ‘small’ shots per orgasm. Target is double-digit big shots...

Until the next post all; I’ll update if there’s interest more often.
The benefits to hypnosis are countless; trance to your desires and see the results...
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Re: Jackstock’s crazy cum volume

Postby idiotjock » July 24th, 2018, 1:16 pm

Dang, I wanna try this!
idiotjock

Postby Jackstock » July 24th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Glad to see you're already getting results
;)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » July 29th, 2018, 1:05 am

So I’m now a week in and boy are the changes coming!

Balls definitely feel larger and firmer and there’s a constant subtle vibration throughout my genitals as the cum production starts to ramp up. I wonder whether my desire for very thick loads is influencing my results because although my shot size is up to 5 small shots, the thickness is definitely up.

My libido is ridiculous as the idea of being full is a big turn-on for me. I love the idea of knowing that I can fill up any woman who wants to get with me. Thankfully, jack doesn’t force this idea to be active all the time which allows me to keep my concentration where it’s needed.

Keep trancing all, and until the next update!

4N
The benefits to hypnosis are countless; trance to your desires and see the results...
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories