Question

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Question

Postby andrew100 » August 5th, 2018, 5:16 pm

Due to my success with hypnosis I believe anything is possible my question is if it's possible to transform in this case the penis into a vagina. If mind can influence change there should be no extension
andrew100

Re: Question

Postby ProfessorPig » August 5th, 2018, 6:26 pm

you can feel like you have one, and hypnosis can guide you to getting sexual reassignment, you can even shrink your cock down to a little nub, but penis to vagina transformation is beyond the scope of what is physically possible with hypnosis.

"In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.”
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » August 8th, 2018, 7:53 am

Possible? Yes.
Easy? No.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby survivor99 » August 8th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Really? I thought it was COMPLETELY impossible. Do explain please.
survivor99
Regular
Regular

Postby ViralVixen » August 10th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Theoretically it's possible. But it's only very very hypothetical.

Put extremely simply scientists have been able to breed mice where they are able to turn a certain gene off in order to effectively turn a female mouse into an infertile male, and since the gene in question is shared by all mammals it has been speculated that similar techniques could work with humans. Nobody is actually doing any experiments involving this on humans though, as far as I'm aware.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » August 13th, 2018, 7:20 am

What you are looking for is a RESULT, and there will always be a way to do it. You can use hormones, hypnosis, herbs, food, and cosmetic operations. You could use all the methods if you want. If you want it, you'll find a way.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby andrew100 » September 18th, 2019, 12:05 pm

The sciences behind the result have proven the mind can control the body to produce the wanted results but how do you get this to work? you must first gain control of production and aim it at what you want to grow through guided hypnosis and always remember your brain sends signals to your whole body which means you can send signals from the brain if you tell the subconscious to, its about what the subconscious accepts.

So try some new things and see if its possible.
andrew100

Return to Success Stories