Sarnoga Diaper Dependence

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga Diaper Dependence

Postby yvette2 » October 7th, 2018, 9:58 pm

I notice that this file says it is for both genders, but it refers frequently to urinals and lifting the toilet seat.

Are there files that have similar effects anywhere that actually would work for females / women?
yvette2

Re: Sarnoga Diaper Dependence

Postby little-bri » October 9th, 2018, 9:59 pm

I think Sarnoga has a "Girls Wear Diapers (happiness is a warm diaper)" file.... pretty sure that's exclusively for the ladies
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sarnoga Diaper Dependence

Postby cjunkie247 » October 10th, 2018, 10:07 pm

Just wanted to point out that the induction is enough here. i've listened to this file lot but never all the way through. Every time though i make it through at least the Diaper induction at the start. i relapsed again today because even just thinking about putting on a diaper is enough now. i gave up diapers "for good" a couple weeks ago when i was shocked to find i had diaper rash. Earlier i saw something that reminded me about diapers and then i starting to think about putting on a diapers and then i remembered what it felt like and then i got worried im going to wet myself. Not having diapers wasnt a problem because, as always, i cant bring myself to throw my diapers out so i had them tucked away in a hard to get place. When i finally got a hold of them i had to get home right away to put them. They were barely on before i got lost wetting myself.

Now im sitting in my second soaked diaper and counting how many diapers are left in the case.
cjunkie247

Return to Success Stories