UPDATE] The after effects of Female TakeOver... final Confir

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

UPDATE] The after effects of Female TakeOver... final Confir

Postby Nathanpaterson1997 » December 5th, 2018, 1:02 pm

Hey, again.

(FIRST! TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND THE SITUATION IS LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS 6 POSTS ABOUT THIS TOPIC SO THIS ALL MAKES SENSE)

For those who don't know 6 months ago I started documenting my experience on listening to a file called Female TakeOver by EMG. Everyday, twice a day for 3 months.

(This file created by EMG makes a little girl age every 1 year for each week listend.. Once she is older than you she takes over your body... ((BULLSHIT)) Anyway continue reading this gets really fucking INTERESTING!

Now Due to the stigma online about this file and how "it takes over your body" I became amazed and fascinated that such a file exists. That a Tulpa can be created by a simple hypnosis file and force-ably take over your body and trap you inside your own mind..

So i decided to test this for myself and not share "fake" stuff to hype people up on listening (NOTE I DONT HAVE A FETISH FOR THIS NOR AM I ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX).

Anyway im not going to explain the full situation due to laziness..

But when I was listening to this everyday twice a day for 3 months (1/2 months later I cut this down to once a day). Now around two weeks in she finally told me her name "Emma". Now at the time I thought "Okay, this is all in my head. This is an illusion or something that I can't really explain" Though I determined to continue and document my full experience with this file.

Alright so for quickness ill bullet point what I experienced when I was listening to this file

-Day 4 She giggled faintly for three seconds
-Day 5-7 She whispered gibberish (I only heard this when I fully concentrated on it. I Didnt understand a thing)
-Day 5-7 I started calling her "Big sister" during the 7 days.. No idea why
-Day 7 - 9 faint trance more whispers
-Day 10 Body parts where tingling, twitching then later hearing tiny voices
-Day 11 - 12 When I was in trance EMG said a line in the file saying "Picture how she looks" after this I got a mild headache (The headache went away after about 12 seconds. I then fell into trance
again) While in trance I saw her full face and body for a second. She said her name was Emma or Emily. At the time I couldnt tell what one
-Day 14 Emma started become more clear ever couple of days. Though still quiet and hard to make sense of what shes saying. Now on this day I listened twice in a row. On the second loop my left
temple started to hurt excruciatingly bad (This stopped when I stopped the file)
-Day 15 Emma said to me "I love you" over and over again. I became a little immature (I even became more playful only to myself though)
-Day 35 Nothing new.. Few whispers now and the.. But still quiet when Im really concentrating on it. (I felt like Emma was near me 24/7). Though no takeover...
Now after Day 35 I just couldnt be bothered doing it anymore.. Though I still continued to listen for another 60 days

Day 36 - 90.. Nothing else happened. I concluded that this full file is a psychological thing.. The most this file did after day 36 was make me black out now and again while listening. (Probably due to being tired)..

Alright, now that all that is out the way... The reason that I've came back to this is because.... Well..

I'm soon to be transitioning MTF on HRT and before this year this never EVER crossed my mind.. Literally never.. As for the female name that I chose from day one... its... Emma...

Now first I have to say I have NOT touched this file since mid August... MID AUGUST!!.

The creepy part of all this is I am fully in control.. In fact I even became suicidal during November literally just a month ago. On the 30th I told my doctor everything. He has set up an appointment with a therapist. I believe my mind is 100% clear.. I also believe that im also in control..

I don't know what that file has done to my mind.. But fine I'll accept. I'm 21, I look sort of feminine anyway.. I'll probably pass as a girl. My sexuality hasnt changed. I still love women.

Anyway My final conclusion. I now believe that this file is cursed or something in that file alters your brain over time.. All I will say is this is incredibly fucking amazing.. EMG if you're reading this.. That file is by far the most mind altering thing to probably ever exist online... How you did it I have no clue..

I could be wrong but this file could effect people differently... I'd like for people to document their own experience on this full file.. I would be interested to see other view points on this.

(FULL DOCUMENTS https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... al&id=5638)
Nathanpaterson1997

Re: UPDATE] The after effects of Female TakeOver... final Co

Postby RationalCat » February 11th, 2019, 8:17 am

Your story is much like the one that Eve posted 9 years ago. He (now she) didn't have a hint of gender dysphoria, but listened to the files here to appease his girlfriend's fascination with crossdressing. He developed gender dysphoria soon after that, got a boyfriend, and then legally took all the steps to change his gender - including hormones and surgery.

I guess I'm just wondering if changing one's sex is a common result from these files. Changing sex is cool, but gender dysphoria is a bad feeling that often makes people suicidal. I just hope people are resilient enough to deal with it. I mean, you mentioned having suicidal feelings too, so i hope you're okay.

Do you feel like that everything the file did was a positive thing in your life? Files often have that effect, but if you come out unscathed, then I guess it's okay :/
RationalCat

Postby RationalCat » February 11th, 2019, 8:19 am

I would post a link to Eve's success story, but this site does some weird PHP ajax stuff, so I can't get a permalink from it. Help with that would be much appreciated! The thread was called "My Feminization Success" by a user named Eve.
RationalCat

Postby urquan » February 11th, 2019, 10:25 pm

as a nonbinary trans person

the fact that you listened to the file in the first place, and continued to listen to it was most likely a sign of some gender stuff going on to begin with

hypnosis is not magic. It will not change your gender identity. but it may allow you to acknowledge that you have doubts to yourself.
urquan
Regular
Regular

Postby fuckingstrawberries » February 13th, 2019, 10:04 am

the fact that you listened to the file in the first place, and continued to listen to it was most likely a sign of some gender stuff going on to begin with

Or it's a fetish. Either way, stop that. If you want to encourage people to see a shrink, say that and not "it means you have this specific problem, stop lying to yourself about it."
fuckingstrawberries
Regular
Regular

Postby urquan » February 13th, 2019, 11:34 pm

Or it's a fetish. Either way, stop that. If you want to encourage people to see a shrink, say that and not "it means you have this specific problem, stop lying to yourself about it."

Being trans isn't a problem that you need to see a shrink about???? Unless that was directed at anyone else. And uh, I count "feminization as a fetish" as "gender stuff". Like, people who identify as men can fetishize about being feminine, while still being men. I'm not a cop I'm not here to police how people see themselves.
urquan
Regular
Regular

Postby Str41ght » February 14th, 2019, 9:13 pm

I remember listening to the file a few years back. I planned to keep going but decided to stop abruptly because I started to get really dark negative experiences after only a week or less. No talking, giggling or name giving just really dark dreams and very bad head. Made me very depressed and I think I even posted a warning about the file.
Saying all of that I have withing the last week decided to try again like a moth to the flame. When I originally started to listen a few years back I was very curious but also thought it was nonsense and seemed to always resist the triggers and would sit up as soon as I heard something I didn't like, so getting in trance was almost impossible unless I simply fell asleep while listening. But I have listened to many hypnos since then and had quite a few successful hypno/trance sessions and will try it again with a more submissive attitude as this time I want it to work as opposed to ressisting it. Maybe I'll see you at the pharmacy collecting our HRT :)
Str41ght

Postby moo4 » April 3rd, 2019, 1:42 pm

Are you guys happier after starting hrt?

I listened to this file for a few weeks a long time ago but it got kind of scary so I stopped. Now recently I've been looking into trying out hrt to see how I feel. I hadn't thought about it before because this was just a fetish, but now it seems to be consuming my every thought.

I keep telling myself I'll regret it but that just doesn't feel true deep down inside me
moo4
Regular
Regular

Postby hejhej » April 4th, 2019, 6:43 am

moo4 wrote:Are you guys happier after starting hrt?

I listened to this file for a few weeks a long time ago but it got kind of scary so I stopped. Now recently I've been looking into trying out hrt to see how I feel. I hadn't thought about it before because this was just a fetish, but now it seems to be consuming my every thought.

I keep telling myself I'll regret it but that just doesn't feel true deep down inside me

Maybe it's your alter influencing you, look at your post history CFT worked for you.
hejhej

Postby moo4 » June 21st, 2019, 5:16 pm

Just for posterity, I'm down a similar path now. I started hrt to try it out and see how it felt. I now have sensitive little buds that hurt a little, but they're so much fun to play with and all I can think about is making them bigger and wearing clothes to show them off. I've finished my first two packs of estrogen and now im looking into a proper hrt regimen with Spiro and estrogen to actually commit to becoming a women and it gets me so excited to think about.

Idk if I had much dysphoria or trans thoughts before this file, but I definitely have them now and I feel such a strong need to transition, even though it somehow feels a little wrong still
moo4
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 21st, 2019, 10:53 pm

You might be interested in a file I made of my own doubts and fears about possibly being a female trapped in a male body. The file is called Doubt You Are Male Curse. It makes you doubt that you are really male. Are you just putting on an act? If so, it’s not convincing you, so is it really convincing anybody else?

There is a companion female-to-male file called Doubt You Are Female Curse.

Both files are Pay files since I want people to think about if they want these results before they listen to the files. They are only $10 each.

They do not tell you that you are transgender; they only implant the idea and make the case for being trans. You still need to decide if you are trans.

Enjoy

OxyFemboi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby moo4 » September 12th, 2019, 2:26 am

just to continue sharing my experience here.... I'm no longer "trying" hrt. that is because I've actually commited to an hrt regimine! I was just dabbling with estrogen, but once I stopped I realized I hated life without it. now I'm on an AA and more estrogen and I'm so excited to transform this unappealing masculine body into a beautiful feminine one. I am now a woman and I am making damn sure my body matches my soul.

I'm not sure this is how the file is expected to work, but I know of atleast three people now that have been down this same path, guided by this file. I feel like I should say for anyone curious to beware this files effects, but why? There's nothing to fear at all, life is so much better now! it's worth a shot, i don't think you'll regret it!
moo4
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories