JackDrago's Masculine Conditioning Series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

JackDrago's Masculine Conditioning Series

Postby Conco » January 7th, 2019, 4:40 pm

So, I listened to the MC files about a year ago, and I'd consider myself a fairly experienced user of them by now. I listened consistently for 6 months, one file at a time (I skipped a few) and I can attest to their effects without a shadow of a doubt. By far, they are the most powerful and accessible of ANY I’ve ever used… and I’m still feeling new effects from them, months after stopping listening. For me, a lot of my kink is rooted in jock transformation, and lately, the urge to watch sports games when they’ve been on has been damn near to overwhelming - even though I don’t specifically LIKE the game that’s on, I can’t help but to throw them on, I'm genuinely unable to resist. They work so goddamn well, it’s honestly frightening. If I hadn’t gone into this wanting this kind of transformation, I’d have been proper freaked out, but it’s such a good baseline for any masculinisation transformation. Definitely a success story, lol, if anyone’s into manly hypnosis/jock hypno, they’re a great engine to use to get you on the right path, and will do the job just by themselves if never used with something else. If anybody has specific questions about them, let me know. I know other people have found them good, there's just never been a post on Success Stories about them before!
Conco
Regular
Regular

Re: JackDrago's Masculine Conditioning Series

Postby Jackstock » January 8th, 2019, 9:11 am

Great job Conco! This is awesome, love to see files working like this. Must be a good series
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: JackDrago's Masculine Conditioning Series

Postby JackDrago » January 15th, 2019, 2:32 am

I can relate. It's been years since I published it and I still catch myself hanging clothes MC-7 style, or getting nudged by gender marketing exactly the way I designed for MC-2 / MC-6. I deliberately designed the system to work in the long term, so it seems to become a pathway to a way of life.

My own masculinity Transformation from it has been lasting and permanent, and, if anything, is still increasing to this day. Every time I question my assumptions about gender they get more masculine. Every time forever without limit, apparently...
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories