Advice please - best for cum eating

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Advice please - best for cum eating

Postby londonian » January 7th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Hi all ... I'm new to this but the site looks amazing!

My question is I"m sure a pretty common one - I'm a 'straight' guy and I secretly crave the sensation and experience of sucking cock and having my mouth fill with cum. Whenever I masturbate this is what I think about. While I"m stroking myself I'm thinking of a cock exploding in my mouth, and looking forward to greedily licking up my own cum. Then when I do cum ... I just can't keep the desire long enough to eat it. What a waste!

So - what files can you recommend to get me past this and help me to want to eat my cum?

Thanks!
londonian

Re: Advice please - best for cum eating

Postby stryper » January 9th, 2019, 7:31 pm

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you ... except ... look up prostate milking. I've been successful eating while doing that ... otherwise, there are some cum files on the site.

On this site, Curse CCP is one that you can listen to ... still hasn't worked for me yet, but I'm hopeful. Another is Cum Addiction ... I have not listened to that one.
stryper
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » January 10th, 2019, 3:14 pm

Liquid chlorophyll is the most important! it cleanses your body and makes your cum nearly tasteless and smooth, no stickiness. And don't eat red meat--gross. Your cum needs to taste pleasant or no one is going to want to eat that. Not even you.
Learn to edge more. And draw the energy up a few times before you cum. learn some tantric stuff.
Godspeed.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » January 15th, 2019, 2:23 am

My Bi Curious Cocksucker file is designed to make straight guys suck cock. Fair warning, the file makes sucking dick addictive.https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=11038
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » January 17th, 2019, 9:58 am

Have you tried my file, "Cum For Breakfast"?

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories