Some Success - The Diaper Does it

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Some Success - The Diaper Does it

Postby cpinnappyandplasticpants » January 21st, 2019, 8:23 am

I started using Sarnoga's "The Diaper Does It (full curse version)" around new year, I wear both diapers and plastic pants, there seems to be some success. Whilst I don't wet without knowing it I do noticeably wet more in my diaper than when I'm not wearing it. At night I wake to wet after about 3 hours if diapered and go 6-7 hours if not diapered. My desire to wear my diaper, and my plastic pants has grown stronger and I "hear" the works "The Diaper Does it" when I wet. I hope to continue, I doubt I'll wet without knowing as I like knowing I'm wetting like a little boy in diapers. I'm looking forward to being more and more compelled to be diapered so I can break the cycle of wearing then not for a few months before coming back to diapers. Thanks Sarnoga
cpinnappyandplasticpants

Re: Some Success - The Diaper Does it

Postby sarnoga » June 30th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Glad you are enjoying the file.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby cpinnappyandplasticpants » September 23rd, 2019, 11:48 am

It's now September and I'm sitting here in my nappy and plastic pants, I've been in them as much as possible over the last week. Between now and my first post I have worn on and off but not a lot until last Monday when it hit me like a freight train. I'm now able to keep wearing my nappy and plastic pants after masturbation, before I would always take them off. I'm wetting with frequency and although I know I'm doing it, it's easy during the day but harder at night when lying down. My desire to wear is so strong and wetting feels so natural. I feel so at home in my nappy and plastic pants and wearing them feels normal and natural. I wore for 102 hours last week and today I will have worn them for 22
Thank you Sarnoga, I didn't think the file would work, but the diaper definitely does do it although delayed action and I love it.
cpinnappyandplasticpants

Postby baba1234 » October 13th, 2019, 5:33 pm

I have just posted this in the files comments section

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 3 yrs now and have struggled to wet them in one go often taking an hour of small wee's to fill it to the point I need to change and I have never woken up wet. after two listens to this track I am completely wetting my diapers with very little effort and each time I am completely emptying my bladder in stead of the little spurts here and there and this morning I woke up with a wet diaper that had been wet for some time as it was completely soaked in. I obviously had inhibitions about wetting my diapers but this track seems to have lifted them as I dont even seem to give flooding my diaper a second thought. I use to have a real problem messing in my diaper before I listened to this often having to push to the point of hurting myself and often only producing a tiny bit of poo, but I have just had to change my second messy diaper of the day and it was a full load which I didnt even have to push. maybe the key is how much you really want this before you listen for the first time because I was sceptical and didnt believe for a second it would work and I was really not expecting the messing part to improve as its a wetting track

I cant believe the effect or the speed of the difference, but I love it
baba1234

Return to Success Stories