Curse Female Takeover

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Female Takeover

Postby sree » February 17th, 2019, 9:39 am

Starting the curse Female Takeover.

Background: I am 33+. Suffering from gender confusion for too long.I am looking for some file which can make me do transition...fully.As far my calculation I have six month before it becomes fully active.I have been playing with hypnosis last 11-12 years so I know what I am doing.I practice regular meditation and interested in mind altering activities.

For those,who are concerned - this is not my first time hearing this file.File clearly mentions a part of personality will split and develop.So whatever new personality comes up it will be ME as per file.I am looking for a dominant,outgoing female personality.

I will try to update regularly.
sree

Re: Curse Female Takeover

Postby sree » February 22nd, 2019, 11:27 pm

Well almost a week now.

As I have suspected too much trolling was going on with this file.Listened twice every day.Once in the afternoon and again at night.I can go to hypno state pretty deep and consider myself a good subject.I can lose myself to a point where i am not aware of audio but yet conscious.So,here is my observation after a week.

Absolutely no voice in my head.No one is whispering.Nobody is trying to scare me.One of the reason may be ,I don't know any 10 year old girl in real life so my subconscious can't find a way suitable construct.

That being said,the file itself is extremely positive for me.I have started working out.Lost an Inch of belly fat.It motivated me to do other positive things like taking better care of my skin and cut down junk foods.I will continue to see where i end up.

My goal with the file was to build a better outgoing female personality and actually go through with the transition than being lazy and bummed out.Pretty disappointed with lack of voices but encouraged by positive changes.
sree

Return to Success Stories