My "Enchanted Keyboard Curse" Journal

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

My "Enchanted Keyboard Curse" Journal

Postby luvmyflame » May 14th, 2019, 6:57 pm

I feel this file will do anything I will ever need so I'm going to listen to it a ton. This will mainly be about successful triggers, and how many file listens I've had at each point.

5-14-19, ~6 listens
Triggered myself to be forced to be happy until I next fall asleep. Immediately had a huge smile I couldn't control and giggling like crazy. After a couple minutes I feel the smile coming back but I can control it more now. Quite happy now, hahah!
luvmyflame

Re: My "Enchanted Keyboard Curse" Journal

Postby hypnoman3232 » May 30th, 2019, 12:58 pm

Any updates?
hypnoman3232
Regular
Regular

Postby luvmyflame » June 7th, 2019, 3:39 pm

rswannyr wrote:Any updates?

Yep got one for you!

Well I've listened to the file 15-20 times total so far, but haven't in about a week. I've mainly been using it for solely kinky things as of late: Making myself temporarily dumb, girly, etc. It works really well most of the time - and I think I am becoming more addicted to the trigger. A lot of the time when remembering back to the actual experience the next day, it feels almost dreamy, where I question myself for a second if it was real. Weird thing is it seems it effects my dreams the night I use the trigger as well, based on what the trigger was about.

I'll start listening to it again sooner or later as I feel the effects could get even stronger. I think part of the reason it's working so well on me is the majority of the time I black out while listening to the file.
luvmyflame

Postby outkast1728 » June 8th, 2019, 12:03 am

It changes your dreams too? care to enlighten us on an example of such a change?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby luvmyflame » June 9th, 2019, 2:27 am

outkast1728 wrote:It changes your dreams too? care to enlighten us on an example of such a change?

Yeah, I mean I guess no one I know will ever read this, right? lol

For one, I gave complete control of myself to an online Mistress temporarily (I do this every so often now). That night I had 3 dreams about her, one of which was setting fire to my plans for the day because she was more important than them.

Also when I trigger temporary feminization I frequently have it leak over into my dreams... like seeing crossdressers having sex... etc. In one I was strongly being urged to enjoy whatever life has to offer me, with emphasis on sissy stuff.. (something that i never think about when not in "the mood" :P )
luvmyflame

Postby d-cell-x » June 18th, 2019, 12:51 pm

That is great my friend. I was really interested in this before.Did you try to trigger yourself into an immediate trance like for a few minutes? Can you contact me in my email as I have some tricks I need you to try. It is doraboss2020 @ G mail . com
d-cell-x

Return to Success Stories