Train Dog for Males

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train Dog for Males

Postby mauz » May 15th, 2019, 7:40 pm

Hi all,

Gay male here. Been listening to Train Dog2 (for males) and have had some promising results. I think this file is a bit "easier" than Dog Brain because while it does in fact stick with you all the time it also let's you be a human when you need to be. I've started panting whenever I jerk off now and my inner monologue is starting to change a bit. I've started thinking in sentences like "Dog feels good. Dog wants food. Dog is horny" instead of "I feel good. I want food. I'm horny." I'll update here as I keep listening. I want to see how far I can take this.

Cheers!
mauz

Re: Train Dog for Males

Postby CyrilMtl » May 16th, 2019, 7:11 am

Never try this file but that look interesting. I will try it to see how it help my puppy side.
Did a few listen on dogbrain but never got any big reaction.
Keep us updated, I saw some requests here about people wanting to be 'turn' in dog, we aren't alone :)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby mauz » May 16th, 2019, 9:13 pm

Ruff! That was four nights in a row listening now. I was a little scared at first because I don't want to slip too far but after the fourth time I went into trance really fast. It feels really good to know that deep down I'm a dog, and that I'm completely transforming into one. It's the best possible transformation I can achieve. I get excited knowing that I'm a dog. My head's a bit fuzzy after this one. Writing's a bit hard. I don't think I'll go past five days in a row of this file. The effects are starting to become a lot. I sort of boosted this one with some very powerful mind control binaurals I found so I think the effects are getting amplified.
mauz

Postby CyrilMtl » May 17th, 2019, 7:13 am

impressive, does it has some effect on intelligence during your human time ? (I don't want to get dumb).
Do you have episode of being a dog ? working on 4 ... stuff like that ? seeing yourself as a dog in a mirror ?
something triggering them ? like a bark ? or seeing a real dog ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby mauz » May 17th, 2019, 7:09 pm

dog understands the triggers a lot better now. it happened to dog today when he was working. dog was alone, and dog was hot. dog started panting, and the task dog was doing didn't take a lot of brain-power. then a warm fuzzy feeling came over dog's body. dog could hear EMG's voice in his head. dog kept panting, and started playfully barking. dog was so excited for some reason. dog wondered when the amazing warm feeling would go away, and as soon as dog saw a coworker down the hall, it washed away. like a short dream.

dog is triggered when dog is left alone. also when dog hears "dog" or "animal" but especially if he hears "good boy". dog isn't getting dumber, he just knows what he is now. memory's a bit fuzzy at the moment. dog decided to mix "train dog2" with "AFA sublimanl dog loop" underneath tonight. dog feels amazing! woof woof!
mauz

Postby mauz » May 18th, 2019, 6:53 am

Day 6 -

Ok so I'm a lot more clear-headed today. I haven't listened to the file again because.. well you can see what state my mind was in last night. The lines have definitely started to blur. Before I would say my dog/human ratio was something like 10/90. But now I'd say it's more like 40/60. Last night I ate my dinner out of a dog bowl without even thinking about it. It comes in phases now. Here's what I've learned so far.

Pros: I don't think this file alone could ever force you to be 100% animal. It talks about a complete transformation in the file but it gives too many caveats, which is nice, so you at least have a safety net if you decided to deep dive like I did. If you already have an owner/master/boyfriend, I think this file would do WONDERS for your submissive side. I don't have an owner so many parts of the file were lost on me, I can only imagine how obedient someone could become. It definitely changed my inner monologue. Even today I woke up and my human side seems farther away than normal.. like I keep referring to myself as "dog" in my head.

Cons: If you're hoping for a complete transformation, I would try Dog Brain. This is the training wheels version of Dog Brain. This file also comes with a big amount of empty-headed/fuzzy moments. I was surprised when the trance experienced at work yesterday lingered with me for the rest of the day, so this file isn't ideal if you have a really fast-paced, intense job. On its own I don't think it's very powerful, but with mind control binaurals and AFA subliminal dog loop you can up the potency.
mauz

Return to Success Stories