Tighty Whitey Briefs Curse

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Tighty Whitey Briefs Curse

Postby ditalix » July 10th, 2019, 8:51 am

does this work?
my best friend tried this two weeks ago! he is stupid an listen to hip hop.... it worked by him... he is faking that, right?
he challenged me to listen this five times, today... shall i accept???? briefs are for little kids and stupid people, right?
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Re: Tighty Whitey Briefs Curse

Postby x73145 » July 12th, 2019, 6:19 pm

Yeah do it!
x73145

Postby bananashake2 » July 26th, 2019, 2:09 pm

So, have you decided to do this? How didi t go? I mean this is a really harmless effect, but it can be fun to know that you and your friend have a little secret.
bananashake2

Postby hyperent » August 24th, 2022, 7:46 pm

I did it a few years back and have been gladly stuck wearing hanes and FTL briefs ever since! Give it a try who knows you might find something you really enjoy in the process ;)
hyperent

Postby Jackstock » August 26th, 2022, 5:49 pm

Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby askena » August 28th, 2022, 5:03 pm

Can't wait to try this once its out of premium, this sort of thing and the other tighty whities briefs curse are right up my alley :D
Actually apparently you can get a premium membership for writing a story and posting it so I guess I'm dusting off my erotic writing skills :?
Edit: Just tried it and WOW what a great file, I can't wait to listen to it over and over in the coming days
askena

Postby mozart29 » August 30th, 2022, 11:18 pm

One of the most effective files I've ever used was the full time commando curse from Jack Dominates. I was dared to listen to it almost a year ago, and I haven't owned as pair of underwear in months. I honestly never had a craving to try going commando, but once I began, I knew I was never going back. It's been an amazing, liberating journey.

I can't imagine going the other way and imprisoning yourself in tighty whities; but if the file works as well as mine did, you'll be wrapped up in BVDs in no time.
mozart29

Postby askena » August 31st, 2022, 10:30 am

Four days after first listening to Jackstock's file twice a day I'm now mostly wearing tighty whities. I'll shower and start getting dressed every morning but get the urge to change out of my boxers a few minutes after putting them on and switch to tighty whities. I'm actually loving how its actually changing my mentality about wearing each type of underwear or not wearing them, going to the gym today and hopefully I can manage to wear boxerbriefs because I'm not sure I'm ready to be seen changing in tighty whities, but its somewhat thrilling to think about.... Anyway wish me luck! More soon from me I hope
askena

Postby joey135 » December 3rd, 2022, 6:14 am

I have had great success with RicktheTist's "White Briefs Focus" - listened a few times last year and replaced all of my underwear with white briefs. Almost a year now in white briefs only! Would love to get in touch with anyone who is working on white briefs with hypnosis - really amazing stuff!!!
joey135

Postby snowmannn » January 1st, 2023, 1:33 pm

Hey there, not sure if y’all can help me with my question but does wearing tight briefs like tightie whiteys cause penis shrinkage? My gf recently told me that I should shrink my dick half an inch and so I’m trying to understand what possible methods exist. Has anyone experienced shrinkage after switching to tightie whiteys?
snowmannn

Postby Jackstock » January 4th, 2023, 11:34 pm

I made the Tighty Whitey file as a custom commission, and honestly I am really surprised that anyone else cared about it at all :lol:
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Muggster » December 9th, 2023, 2:38 pm

Jack's file's got it's charms, deffo. I love the neutrality and evenness of his voice in that one. He does good work and even with the blase attitude he takes to his subject, his presence shines through and intrigues you well enough to lull you in and make you accept what's gonna happen next: the casual and methodical way with which he instills in you -- the patient and ever present listener -- the reinforcement of the tighty whitey wearer identity you may not have even know you needed.

Technical competency aside, the commission-nature of the file is apparent in the repeated emphasis to switch from boxers. You're switching from boxers. You're giving up boxers. You never cared for boxers. Boxers itch and sag and offer no support. Love white briefs, bro. Crisp, white, clean, stoic, manly.

They're what you gotta wear, man.

When you sit and listen, you can hear how he sounds like he's taking a request which he's executing to the best of his abilities. He's received a set of instructions and is performing flawlessly. He's stand-up gent and a renegade artist-craftsman and you will praise him for he has delivered the goods.

Rick the Tist's similarly much worthy and more than adequate file has a similar problem in the opening visualization induction where you walk past multiple walk-in closets worth of designer underwear (Only his first Gruntboy file knocked me as deep, bro) before allowing you total immersion in the endless sea of crisp white cotton now forever swathing and girdling your leaky, throbbing lprick. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knockin it. The underlying reasoning is clear.

When you're a fine young man switching back to classical, fraternity-style, brotherlover briefs after cementing an intention to rip out the validation-based inferiority implant chipped into you by advertising sorcerers, you're gonna wanna move away from that association by firmly anchoring and abandoning it.

You know that briefs represent a set of strangely alternative and persistently classical values based around commitment and vulnerability, which is the reason you wanna make the total and complete switch to nothing but briefs. Always white briefs. Always. White briefs only choice. Post about it online, take photos of yourself in your briefs and find ways to be discreet about being seen in your briefs publicly ... at least until you're ready to man up and start boldly striding forward in nothing but your tight snug obnoxiously masculine and revealing undies which hurt poor lil baby eyes and so draw total attention to your leaky bulge.

For those reasons, I'm still always gonna prefer Tighty Whitey Briefs curse for its exclusively of subject and style of sibilant whispering; the atmosphere of total absorption, gradual entrapment, of which the climax of Rick's file is a spectacular full-surround re-distillation, the feeling of continuous and utter beckoning is and remains the reasons why I've been in white briefs three years and got no desire to switch, bro.

It's real conductive to looping if you snip out the induction. It announces you're listening to the tight whitey briefs curse and that you want to be listening to it.

Then the reinforcement begins and continues.

For this reason, Rick the Tist's file is also conductive to looping, for the induction composes part of the body and only brief section containing to the non-briefs need to be abridged. Then you can leave your headphone on, bro. Tighty whitey loops on repeat. Turning your brain to mush, browsing Reddit, browsing Tumblr, lookin at other dues in their whities, brain turning to mush on white brief hypno, bro.

Totally easy to let yourself get trapped and tricked into briefs, nothin but briefs forever, bro. Like the other dude said. Wrapped up in BVDS.

Feels good, feels right. Feels free.
Muggster

Postby Jackstock » December 10th, 2023, 8:41 am

Wow, truly a fine tighty whitey connoisseur! I did not expect that. Very fascinating and in-depth review!
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Muggster » December 12th, 2023, 7:09 pm

My pleasure, bud. Be sure you take my harsh and astringent feedback into consideration when you inevitably produce the follow-up, elaboration and deepener of which you know yourself more than capable. Bet if you put your mind to it, you could really make me regret enjoying tighty whiteys as much as I do.
Muggster

Return to Success Stories