Forced cum

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Forced cum

Postby franco » April 15th, 2006, 5:58 am

I don't know if this is the right site to post this. Anyway, I've this program installed on my computer that constantly flashes subliminal messages. I then wrote a script for it that was supposed to make me constantly horny and only able to come (not ejaculate) when I (or anyone else) said a certain codeword. At first I thought it didn't work but since yesterday I've had the most amazing results.
After saying the codeword it takes a few seconds and then I get the most intense orgasm-like feeling which seems to be centered in my head and belly rather than the groin, though my dick does twitch but doesn't get hard. Actually it's rather frigthening since it lasts for minutes and I can't do anything about it once it has started. Maybe I should write another codeword into the script to make me stop cumming ...
I just wanted to ask if anybody knows whether this effect will wear off if the program doesn't run anymore or I'm away from the computer for a longer time. If not - is this reversible (not that I'd want that right now)?

Thanks,
franco :lol:
franco

Postby Fluid » April 15th, 2006, 6:04 am

To my knowledge, it's simple conditioning and can be extinguished just like another other triggered response.
Fluid
Regular
Regular

wear off?

Postby franco » April 15th, 2006, 6:18 am

Like I said I don't want it extinguished right now.
But would you know whether it will wear off if the subliminal program is not running. Or could I, for instance, write another script and have it running while still being able to trigger the orgasm with the codeword?

Franco
franco

Re: wear off?

Postby Desdi » April 15th, 2006, 8:31 am

franco wrote:Like I said I don't want it extinguished right now.
But would you know whether it will wear off if the subliminal program is not running. Or could I, for instance, write another script and have it running while still being able to trigger the orgasm with the codeword?

Franco

It should wear off eventually if you don't reinforce it. How long it would take depends, I think, on the individual.

That said, kudos on your success. :) Do you mind mentioning the name of the program, and possibly posting the script you used? :)
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, and those are some pretty good odds.
Desdi

Postby jeremiah » April 15th, 2006, 9:37 am

Sounds like good sucess.
What's the subliminal program you have called?
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

subliminal program & script

Postby franco » April 15th, 2006, 11:08 am

The name of the program is Subliminal Blaster. It is freeware. I've set it to 1 second and minimum duration, font rather small and contrast at 44%.
BTW, if I may ask: what is meant by reinforcing it, so that it doesn't wear off? How could I do that?
Here is the script I wrote (but keep in mind that I'm an amateur, so there is certainly room for improval):
I am always horny
I am always horny
but
I cannot come
I cannot come
however much I try
I cannot come
I cannot come
I am always horny
I am always horny
but
I cannot come
I cannot come
however much I try
I cannot come
I cannot come
unless
someone
anyone
says
CODEWORD!
Then I will come
immediately
whether soft or hard
for a minute
but
I will not be satisfied

If anybody tries it, please tell me whether it worked for you, as well. By the way, the part "for a minute" obviously didn't work out. The orgasm lasts much, much longer.

Greetings,
Franco
franco

Postby gregi696 » April 15th, 2006, 1:57 pm

Speaking from a conditioning stand point, it can be reinforced in two ways bascially. First one is to continue with the program, I would do it intermittently. Secondly, routine use of the trigger w/ results will keep it reinforced. So if you don't want to keep, just stop running this particular program and stop using the trigger and it should fade.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

reinforce

Postby franco » April 15th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Thanks for the advice.

Since this seems to work for me, do you think I could use the program for other aims like, for instance, getting erect or actually ejaculating or even developing my submissive side towards actual slavery?

Thanks for any information.

Greetings,
Franco
franco

Postby JackSoo » April 15th, 2006, 6:12 pm

I love this program!
Thanks!
JR
JackSoo

Postby demigraff » April 15th, 2006, 6:17 pm

Hmm, that script looks interesting.
I'm curious how that works... when I first looked at that program, I noticed that most of the "built in" scripts have one command per line, as if they wanted to avoid splitting stuff between lines. After having it running for a while, I began to notice that I'm looking away from the screen, usually at my keyboard, for about a third of the time on my computer, so I'd be missing every third line.
Do scripts like that still work even though you look away sometimes? Or are you good enough at touch-typing that you can keep your eyes on the screen when you use the computer? Or do you need to just sit and watch?

Colour me curious
And well done on getting such an effect :) I hope I can get there soon
demigraff
Guru
Guru

sit and watch

Postby franco » April 15th, 2006, 7:08 pm

Actually, the point of such a program is that you don't realise it is running. One doesn't have to "sit and stare" on the screen. Subliminal messages, as I understand it, work best if you are not even aware that they are there. One should set the duration of each line so that they can't be consciously perceived - in order that your subconscience can take over. I guess that is the difference to hypnosis. The best, as I see it, is to simply let the script run and, if possible, forget that it does.
Hope this helps. :)
At least it did work for me.

Greetings,
franco
franco

Postby demigraff » April 15th, 2006, 7:37 pm

I'm not sure if I expressed quite what I was wondering.

Example - if I'm using the standard script which goes

[code:1]I concentrate easily for long periods
I remember everything I study
My mind is incredibly powerful
I trust my subconscious mind
I rapidly absorb new information
I am highly focused
I know all the answers
I understand everything I study
I am learning very fast[/code:1]
and I look away for a few minutes, I might only see some of the lines, so it would be something like

[code:1]I concentrate easily for long periods
I trust my subconscious mind
I understand everything I study[/code:1]
which is a similar set of suggestions, just shorter. And I'll get the other ones when it loops round.

But with a bit like this:
[code:1]I cannot come
unless
someone
anyone
says
CODEWORD!
Then I will come
immediately
whether soft or hard
for a minute
but
I will not be satisfied[/code:1]

and I look away, looking at my keyboard while doing something else, or looking away from the screen to get my coffee, then I might see

[code:1]I cannot come
says
immediately
for a minute
I will not be satisfied[/code:1]

Which doesn't look much like the same instruction. In fact, that could be read as saying that the trigger is "immediately".
So I'm curious whether this script is still as effective. Is it because you tend to look away from the screen less often than me? Or does your subconscious mind just put the bits back in the right order?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Bodyhater » April 15th, 2006, 8:30 pm

can you post a link to where you got that file?
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

subconscious mind

Postby franco » April 16th, 2006, 3:46 am

demigraff,

I'm by no means an expert but I assume that the subconsious mind does indeed put back the message in a kind of order that makes sense to the brain.
For instance, if you have a script that has like 20 lines and set the program so that each second one sentence flashes up you'd only have to look at the screen for 20 seconds to get the whole thing. Even if the lines don't appear in the same spot (my settings are on "random" which means that they will apear in a different part of the screen everytime).
I actually don't think I look at the screen longer or more often than the average guy.
That is all the explanation I can give - after all, it is working for me. Bt, bear in mind that it will take some time. With me it was about a week, sitting in front of the computer at least two or three hours per day. And it probably will be different with each individual.

Bodyhater,
if by "file" you mean the script: I wrote it myself. If you should mean the program just google either "subliminal.exe" or "subliminal blaster" and you should find a page from where to download. Or you might try "subliminal message" + "freeware" (that is what I did initially) and you might even find a better program.

Greetings,
franco
franco

Postby newman » April 16th, 2006, 9:11 am

I just started to try this out. I typically sit in front of the computer for 7-8 hours a day at work, plus a little at home. I was trying to accomplish the same thing putting myself into trance and giving myself suggestions...only I wanted to make myself hard everytime I saw someone wearing high heels. I got to the point that I felt a "tingle" but never really saw myself get aroused. I can't wait to see if this works better.
newman

Postby BobbyS » April 16th, 2006, 5:06 pm

Can I just ask how long it took you to get these results franco? I know everyone's different but just so I have a vague idea.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

how long

Postby franco » April 16th, 2006, 5:35 pm

It is actually hard to say how long it took since I experimented with many programs. But I would say that, all in all, it took me about a week (being in front of the computer screen at least 3 hours a day or more) to finally experience the desired result.

I've also discovered that the experience takes time to increase. The first time I had a reaction was rather like an intensive tingle but already the next day it turned into something more orgasmic until today I just have to say the codeword and go into spasms within seconds. :D

That, at least, is my experience.

Greetings,
franco
franco

Postby jeremiah » April 16th, 2006, 10:19 pm

I just downloaded this program. And i'm using your little script.
Just seeing if it will have any affect on me.
:]
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Re: sit and watch

Postby CuriousG » April 18th, 2006, 6:09 pm

franco wrote:Actually, the point of such a program is that you don't realise it is running. One doesn't have to "sit and stare" on the screen. Subliminal messages, as I understand it, work best if you are not even aware that they are there. One should set the duration of each line so that they can't be consciously perceived - in order that your subconscience can take over. I guess that is the difference to hypnosis. The best, as I see it, is to simply let the script run and, if possible, forget that it does.
Hope this helps. :)
At least it did work for me.

Greetings,
franco

I'm sort of skeptical of this. I read (in the documentation of Neuroprogrammer, and it sure makes sense) that if you can't notice a subliminal message when you concentrate on it, you'll not notice it at all. The subconscious mind doesn't so much absorb things on the threshold of perception as ignore them. Have you ever tuned out of a lecture? It's basically the same thing: distraction is the antithesis of trance.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby newman » April 19th, 2006, 1:19 am

I can tell you it is working for me. I've been using the script for 2 days now and I have probably a total of 10 hours with it running. I did change the script just a bit:

I cannot come
unless I see
someone
anyone
wearing
HIGH HEELS
Then I will come

Now if picture a women in heels in my mind I get extreamly aroused and erect. I do find that if I'm in a quiet place alone it works much better. When I'm around other people the feeling isn't anywhere as strong. Hopefully I'll overcome this eventually.
newman

Postby Bodyhater » April 20th, 2006, 4:19 pm

I have my S.B. set to the minimal time that it is on screen but I can Still make out some of the words. Should I do something to stop that?
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby RufusTG » April 20th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Bodyhater wrote:I have my S.B. set to the minimal time that it is on screen but I can Still make out some of the words. Should I do something to stop that?

It'll still work. Studies generally conclude that overt messages are more effective than subliminal ones anyway.
RufusTG

Return to Success Stories