A poll

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

A poll

Postby eaglenest » September 1st, 2020, 8:06 am

Just a question what is your #1 recommended file ??
eaglenest

Re: A poll

Postby Alien4420 » September 1st, 2020, 8:37 am

Curse Forced Gay. Pretty damn amazing.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby belgarion » September 1st, 2020, 5:56 pm

i actually have a question about that file? what kind of gay does it make you into? eg: the stereotypical gay that really bright and flashy, they really preppy gay, the lumber jack gay, the biker gay.....
or is it just a compulsion to enjoy all types of guys and love gay sex with no change to your personality?
the moving finger writes and having writ moves on,
nor all thy piety nor wit,
shall lure it back to cancel half a line.
nor all thy tears washout a word of it
belgarion

Postby outkast1728 » September 1st, 2020, 6:43 pm

Its been my experience from reading the forum for its effectiveness that the type of gay depends on the person and their depiction of what gay means to them, some have turned out to be the burly leather-clad biker gays, some into the slutty fishnet and booty shorts raveboi's and some the casual fun on a friday night gay.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » September 1st, 2020, 7:05 pm

i actually have a question about that file? what kind of gay does it make you into? eg: the stereotypical gay that really bright and flashy, they really preppy gay, the lumber jack gay, the biker gay.....
or is it just a compulsion to enjoy all types of guys and love gay sex with no change to your personality?

The file itself just affects your sexual orientation -- there aren't any suggestions about personality changes, and I didn't notice any in myself. But I think Outkast is right, I know someone here who got really campy, started wearing a pink collar, what have you. So I guess it depends on what your subconscious decides to do!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Success Stories