Dream Girls / devoted girls

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Dream Girls / devoted girls

Postby linzer141 » September 16th, 2020, 1:03 am

Hello!

that´s not a success story yet,
i saw the commercial for devotedgirls and dreamgirlsx.
Are there expirences with that page? Has someone used it and it works?

Gretings and thanks
L
linzer141

Re: Dream Girls / devoted girls

Postby Fizbin » October 30th, 2020, 3:21 pm

Don't expect most folks here to have experience on that site, as it is sometimes considered a competitor. Also, erotic subliminal influence is a subject that has at least as many detractors as erotic hypnosis. Not just for efficacy, but ethically as well, as a key tenet of erotic kink lifestyle is consensual, and it is very difficult to give consent for something you aren't aware is being done.

Disclaimer aside, many have found the files and techniques published on that site to be quite effective.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby ewi770 » May 7th, 2022, 2:43 pm

Disclaimer aside, many have found the files and techniques published on that site to be quite effective.

What results have you personally heard / seen? The website is a bit....outdated/old but the person who runs it does seem to launch a new version every year or so. I think its just a case of like....not having the best technical skills at website development like not knowing how to program in React.js. I'll be living with my girlfriend full time and she doesn't really like giving head that much so I'm tempted to discreetly, without her knowledge....setup a bluetooth speaker/the silent subliminal running in the bedroom 24/7 and just seeing if I start getting my cock sucked more often. In theory, I'm not really doing any 'harm' to her and it would be probably beneficial for our intimacy/relationship.
ewi770

Postby Jackstock » May 9th, 2022, 4:22 pm

Subliminal files don't work. It's a fantastic fantasy, but you have to actually work with someone to make hypnosis work. The suggestions are inaudible, which means they don't have much effect.
If a regular file is 99% effective (and most are not nearly this effective), then a subliminal version might be only 1% effective.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 9th, 2022, 7:21 pm

LIKE!

Jackstock wrote:Subliminal files don't work. It's a fantastic fantasy, but you have to actually work with someone to make hypnosis work. The suggestions are inaudible, which means they don't have much effect.
If a regular file is 99% effective (and most are not nearly this effective), then a subliminal version might be only 1% effective.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories