Partly success: cum instantly

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Partly success: cum instantly

Postby teriaki123 » November 9th, 2020, 12:41 am

I have an ordered from my gf to perform fully hand free cum instant right after her word.
I was trained to cum asap i can. Normally should takes around 10-15mins for hand job.
She start training me by edging me all the way down everywhere every-time she pleased.
And she will let me cum once a week without noticing in advance.
She has 2 rules.
1. Reduce time from soft dick to cum everytime by 30 second (if less than a min will be reduced by 1 second instead.
For example, normally i cum in 15 mins so next time i have to cum in 14:30 mins and so on.
2. Pop-up cum only have 10second to cum
For example, i was in the meeting she text by counting down 10...9...8. So i have to manage myself to cum within that 10sec even i’m in public. If i dont i will not have a chance to cum for 1 month.

Her ultimate goals are:
1. make me orgasm without touching/listening/ watching anything just use my mind to load the cum.
2. can order me to cum instantly when ever she wants.

Update my status:
1. Now i can cum fully handfree and without moving only when she talk dirty to me or touch my body(not sensitive part)
2. Now i manage to cum average less than 10 seconds but my best record was 3 seconds and it never near that time again. Reason i cum in 3 sec cus that time she edging me for whole3months without letting me cum, and that night we have a party at our house with her friends. So she decided to ask me strip off all my clothes and cum in 9 second(at that time this was my best record) otherwise she will ask her friends to edging me/ruined orgasm and post orgasm for 10mins and lock me up for half year.
Finally that was my best 3 sec to cum in my life.. only 3 second with soft cock.. I don’t even have a time to erect.. so i came. I remembered i was shaking like 1 min for that 3 sec ruined orgasm but feel like the best orgasm ever.

So now i stuck with 3 sec and still cannot cum without someone touching or talking to me.
I wanna pleased my gf by cum in 1 sec right after she ordered. I wanna be a pathetic premature orgasm by cumming even not getting hard or feeling anything.. just cum instantly for her
teriaki123

Re: Partly success: cum instantly

Postby teriaki123 » November 9th, 2020, 12:59 am

Talk about my edging, my gf asked me to do it for at least 1time/hour so meaning 1 day at least i have to right on an edge for 24 times. If i fail by leaking cum i have to stop and ruined it while doing post-orgasm torture for 10mins with full speed handjob
Plus i have to do 5 more edging at that day.
So now everyday i have feeling of my cock will burst out at anytime but i will not happend unless i touch it for at least 10 secs. I also wanna experience handfree random cum in public. That must me the great feeling that i can cum while talking to kids, watching movie, walking passed some stranger or even sitting in the public park
teriaki123

Return to Success Stories