Sucess with JackDrago's Demon/Asmodeus files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sucess with JackDrago's Demon/Asmodeus files

Postby servantofasmodeus » January 1st, 2021, 5:24 pm

I'm a practicing demonolater in addition to being a gay subby bottom slut, something my patron Asmodeus approves of and encourages. Given the current pandemic, I decided to try out 'Alters: Your Inner Demon'. Now granted, I'm already "satanic" so to speak, but the idea that the file would "install" or as I like to think of it, awakens the listeners inner demon appealed to me. The idea that each progression of the file made that inner demon grow stronger, while also breaking down your humanity, got me HARD. Now, does it work?

Yes.

I was a casual meth smoker before, and rarely used condoms, though I only had sex with a small group of guys I knew. parTy sessions would last, at the longest, from Fri-Sun AM. I couldn't be called prude by any stretch of the word, but I had also never climbed out of a sling dripping with sweat, face and mouth dripping with whatever cum I wasn't able to swallow, and my hole dripping with the seed of however many men had just been lined up at the sling. I've not smoked any tina since starting this, but I have slammed (injected) quite a bit of it as it seems to supercharge my inner demon, allowing it to take control for a while.

I just purchased the 3rd file in this. I'm hoping that after this file, whatever humanity there is left of me will be consumed by the demon. Hail Satan, Hail Asmodeus.
servantofasmodeus

Re: Sucess with JackDrago's Demon/Asmodeus files

Postby shaunwolf » January 10th, 2021, 5:32 pm

Sounds like a fun time like to chat more with yourself about your demonicfication
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Postby 666demonpigky » March 24th, 2021, 1:06 pm

Man same here. Feel myself being more and more demon. Want to progress more
666demonpigky

Postby ndsubkc88 » April 11th, 2021, 3:52 pm

I got gakked-out on Tina for the first time in 2 years and purchased the Alter: Inner Demon.

Tina brings out this uncontrollable urge to feminize, and while I consider myself a bottom (I've had trans girlfriends), I've never gotten to the point of doing anything with a guy. Like, the gay stuff in the file doesn't really speak to me unless I'm in femme mode, and "white trash" just brings up images of trailer park girls with loose morals who lie about being on birth control.

Anyway, I had a 12-hour drive yesterday and I got REALLY high smoking before I left, then changed into girl clothes and started the drive (at night). I smoked and listened to hypno (IQ reduction, feminization, and Inner Demon) on loop the entire 17 hours I ended up being on the road. I think I listened to Inner Demon about 10 times, and the results were interesting.

I didn't do anything out of character, but I was having a lot of new ideas on how to push the envelope. Like, Tina helps suppressing inhibitions and getting into a hyper-focused state, but self-preservation is important. When I normally drive around en femme, it's night and I don't take any unnecessary risks. This time, most of the driving was during daylight and I went through some major cities that had a lot of street lights on the interstate that illuminated the entire inside of my car. The only time I switched back into male mode was to get gas, and I'd just throw on my male clothes over the dress I was wearing (I didn't have any makeup or jewelry with me this trip, so dress and pantyhose were all I wore.

For some reason, I decided to stop for gas at truck stops. When I finished filling up, I'd move to a parking space, take off my male clothes, push back the sunroof cover so people could see in, and circled the lot past all of the trucks. When I was on the road, I couldn't stop touching myself, so I hiked up my left leg on the door and just rubbed. I couldn't bring myself to open up the sunroof cover while I did that, but I don't think I'll have a choice next time, as I kept fantasizing about a trucker I passed seeing me, then me following him back to a parking lot and jumping in the cab. Then, when he was finished with me, taking care of anyone he had mentioned this to over the CB.

I have a month before I can touch Tina or do anything kinky, and another 12-hour road trip. This is good because you need tolerance breaks. I had a break for 2 years, and I smoked myself to the point of almost drooling. The bimbo/IQ reduction hypnos probably added to it, as it was extremely difficult to put together a coherent thought during that trip, let alone a complex one, unless it involved pleasure. Hell, I've had to go back and correct like 40 spelling mistakes in this post alone.

I don't know if it's actually a "demon," or if I'm just at that point, but I'm having more extreme ideas about pushing the envelope. I'm already planning to see if I can set up a PnP with some other people who dress at a city half-way through my route and just seeing where the night takes us.

If anything interesting comes about from that trip, I'll be sure to post in here. I don't know what the demon voice is supposed to sound like. So far, all of these ideas seem to be my own.
ndsubkc88

Postby ndsubkc88 » June 20th, 2021, 11:53 pm

Following up on my last post, a month ago I started on meth again and listened to the file as part of my hypno playlist which I know works.

I don't know why, but I got nothing. I'm back on drugs, but I was doing that anyway for various reasons. There is no voice, no demon alter that I can see...and I wonder if the fact I identify as trans and talk about my fem side as someone else, that I made my feminine self into an alter already. idk.

I get more nervous before everything remotely...not even bad, just naughty. Like going out en femme, or dumpster diving. My anxiety gets so high now that I have a job and am trying to reestablish myself, that I can't get past it and have fun. I've done some reading on Satanism and engaged a few members in discussion, but they say I'm not ready and never will be because I refuse to blaspheme and, for whatever reason, they say it's a requirement. Having read the bible and other works, and noting all of the interactions between God and Satan, I say that the requirement to blaspheme is stupid and it, as well as the way a lot of them do it, is beneath the deity they claim to worship. I don't get invited to their events, so...the exact opposite result.

Like I said last time, I'm not gay, so that part didn't speak to me. I would try to imagine a trailer trash chic wearing a wife beater and has bleach blond hair, probably works as a stripper, and does various drugs so as to satisfy my preexisting white trash fetish. But it didn't manifest here, at least not yet, but I'm not holding out hope.

IDK. This file is a really weird idea and I thought it would work a lot better than the none it did, but I'll keep working. Unless you (Jack) want to try it again. I just ask for a hetero version. Women with bleach dye jobs, too much makeup, who smoke and do drugs and such. I don't wear condoms because I like the pregnancy risk, and with trailer trash girls, they'll say they have a latex allergy, but it's ok because they are on the pill, which is a lie.

Thank you again, Jack, for your works.
ndsubkc88

Postby JackDrago » June 23rd, 2021, 5:02 am

I have mixed feelings about Your Inner Demon, it's the only file I ever made that pushed meth explicitly and it actually has a really good record of bringing people to Satan, but only a fraction of the subjects wind up in the PNP lifestyle.

People who were not interested in drugs usually wound up deep into devil worship, but not strung out. I sobered up not long after I made it and all my subsequent satanic files are clean. It was a commission from a guy who I'm still in contact with to this day.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories