Plateauing

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Plateauing

Postby espfrench » April 29th, 2021, 5:50 am

About 19 months ago, I finally decided "You know what... To he|| with it!" Tossed out all my adult underwear, and went 24/7. Thinking 'It'll be a breeze. I'll just play these MP3 files for a couple weeks, and I'll be "diaper dependent." And it did work. Sort of. After the first few weeks I started experiencing some bed wetting in my sleep... Once or twice a week.

But. Beyond that? Nope! It just remained a case of, wake up roll over think about it... Do it. And go back to sleep. Or stand in line at the checkout at the supermarket, feel the pressure... Think to relax... And go.

And that's the way it's been for almost a year and a half now. Listen to tape three or four times a day put the subliminal on while I sleep... And... Not so much.

But then... about 4 weeks ago... Just out of pure frustration I downloaded a couple of new MP3s and started chancing them up.

And low-and-behold About two weeks ago I began waking up in a wet diaper about every other day! And for the last five now I've been waking up to a wet diaper every day! YES!

And now! Twice yesterday I just suddenly realised... I'm wett-ING! I hadn't been thinking about it. Or trying to relax. I just suddenly realised. "OMG! I'm peeing my diaper."

So... I guess it must have been... I don't know finding the right file maybe?

But... I guess my question is has anybody else had trouble with "plateauing" like this?
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Re: Plateauing

Postby emmerich2 » April 29th, 2021, 3:25 pm

So what was the file or files that brought you the breakthrough?
emmerich2

Postby espfrench » May 2nd, 2021, 11:58 pm

emmerich2,
I'm not 100%, but I thinking it was a couple of the really short "Positive affirmations" loops?
Try this one... Diaper and Wetting - Enforcer Loop - 01
I can't say for sure but...

As of right now, I haven't had to think about it for almost a week! :D And I couldn't be happier.
I'm starting Sarnoga's- DiaperDependence4! And I'm so pumped now just thinking about when it will start working and effecting my bowls! :D
And yes. I really did find Sarnoga's use of the word "unreal" a total distraction (I mean how are you supposed to stay in trans while you're going "WTF? Oh yea. this file is for guys." So I've had to go in with the audio editing program and remove a lot of the distractions and the shit that just doesn't apply to my situation.
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby espfrench » May 3rd, 2021, 4:58 pm

Today's my one week mark, into level4. Not a lot to report yet. ???? But it'll happen. Today UPS delivered my diapers and plastic panties. But the big news... I had my weekly 45minutes with my councilor this morning ???? She is one of the vary few I've told what it is I'm trying to do. So I wasn't supprised when she ask about it. I spent most of our time this morning telling her about this latest breakthrough. That I'm finally peeing my pants and my bed without even thinking about it. She ask me if I was still going to stop with the 3rd file. And I told her no. That I'd changed my mind again and was already using the 4th one. We talked for a long bit about whether I had really thought about it. And was this really my own decision, or was it the other three files "forcing" me into it? I told her I wasn't really all that certain. But either way it was all coming out the same. And that it's what I want now. And I had started the new tape. And she said she was happy for me then, and hopefully this wouldn't turn in to something I'd retreat latter.
I think that, on an intellectual level, she sort of understands my decision. But on an emotional level she's struggling to really understand it.
So, Anyway. That's the news for today
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories